Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,197 members, 7,880,737 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:05 AM

Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction (24050 Views)

Peter Obi Compares Nigeria’s Budget, Poverty Rate With China’s. Is He Correct? / Reno Omokri Compares Petrol Prices In Ghana And Nigeria / Bloomberg Compares Nigeria 2014 And 2018-hard Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 28, 2021
lexy2014:

If u like question my age from now till next year. It still doesn't answer d questions I asked. U just going round in circles. For someone of ur age, that's a big disappointment

How do all these u said what he said about d comparison?

Does d fact that Ghana doesn't have governors or more than 6 to 7 ethnic groups now justify d kidnappings in Nigeria?

What have "economic issues" got to do with what Reno said?

What have "ethnic clashes" got to do with kidnappings that Reno highlighted?

What have "their small numbers" got to do with bandits kidnapping school kids& govts reluctance to arrest d situation?

What has ur living in Ghana got to do with d ease with which bandits kidnap school children in nigeria & get away with it?

What has d geographical size of Ghana & nigeria or d tourism of Ghana got to do with d issues Reno raised?

I just realized it's you. You never argue sensibly but keep repeating the same questions despite having the answers right in front of you.

It's like asking someone what has Afang soup got to do with Fufu and directing this question to someone from Akwa Ibom.

You are really never a deep thinker so I'll pass
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by Ade3131: 3:35pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Lot of ransomes

What about the 3 million dollars paid to boko haram to release some french families.

What about the 64k dollars paid to kidnappers of ngozi Okonjo-Iwela father's kidnappers.

How about the 2 million dollars paid to naija delta militant to release some foreign expatriates

Just to mention a few

Shameless folks comparing failures. Had GEJ not messed up, we won't be in this PMB shit. Pot calling kettle black.

GEJ and PMB are both failures if their governing abilities were to be compared. But I'm more disappointed in GEJ being that I placed so much expectations on him as the most learned president of the country in history.

For PMB, his monumental failures were obvious from his campaign promises and reconfirmed in his first 6 months in office. That guy wasn't ready for governance. All he's after is to have a taste of presidency once more before he exits this world.

One had no shoes and believes stealing is not corruption while the other had no certificate and believes any assault on the BH terrorist group is an attack on the North.... Holy shit! How did we end up with such people as successive presidents?

People who have nothing to do with governance are the ones ruling. The chicken has finally returned home to roost truly.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by Princedapace(m): 3:37pm On Feb 28, 2021
Monogamy:
Reno might be right about comparing Ghana with Nigeria in terms of insecurity, but can Reno compare Nigeria with Ghana in other sectors?

Electricity wise, they are better than us. The sound of generators in Nigeria is madness. And Nigeria is way richer than Ghana o. Yet, decades after Civil War, Nigerians can't boost of stable electricity across the country.

Water supply: it is a shame that Nigerians dig their own borehole. Too shameful that such a rich country has no standard water supply.

Ghana is way more organized. It is not as crazy and noise as our major cities where traffic laws are rarely obeyed, our roads aren't properly structured to accommodate everyone one, drivers drive anyhow, etc

Education wise, Ghana has better education system. They are rarely on strike unlike us. We are always on strike every year. It is a shame. And the quality is low here with so many outdated schemes.

Many foreigners actually partner with Ghana's educational system becus they see it as more credible and reliable and stable.

Emergence services... We don't even have emergency service. In fact, if u are about to die and u have less than two hours to live, before Nigeria can atten to ur health needs, u must have died. Pray never to be in such condition. It is complete madness and heart breaking. My mom coworker died few days ago due to poor emergency services. She couldn't get health care right on time until she died.

In many hospitals, people are left to die. Mehn, staying alive in Nigeria is luck o. Nigeria is actually very terrible place.

Most Nigerians think that building is what development is all about. No, these stuff I mentioned above are part of core developmental stuff.

Nigeria does not have account of her citizens. We don't know how many we are. We are just anyhow country. It is more serene to live in Ghana than Nigeria and u will live longer in Ghana than in Nigeria

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by izubext007: 3:37pm On Feb 28, 2021
please I can I meet this man I such much love
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by lexy2014: 3:39pm On Feb 28, 2021
Tetehjewels:

I just realized it's you. You never argue sensibly but keep repeating the same questions despite having the answers right in front of you.

It's like asking someone what has Afang soup got to do with Fufu and directing this question to someone from Akwa Ibom.

You are really never a deep thinker so I'll pass

Can u show me d argument u said I argued? When did asking questions become argument? Are u saying that as a deep thinker u don't no d meaning of a question & an argument? Wow!!! That's serious. Meanwhile,

How do all these u said negate what he said about d comparison?

Does d fact that Ghana doesn't have governors or more than 6 to 7 ethnic groups now justify d kidnappings in Nigeria?

What have "economic issues" got to do with what Reno said?

What have "ethnic clashes" got to do with kidnappings that Reno highlighted?

What have "their small numbers" got to do with bandits kidnapping school kids& govts reluctance to arrest d situation?

What has ur living in Ghana got to do with d ease with which bandits kidnap school children in nigeria & get away with it?

What has d geographical size of Ghana & nigeria or d tourism of Ghana got to do with d issues Reno raised?
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by Emmyxclusive: 3:40pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Reno is just an hypocrite.

When his former boss was there, he should have made this comparison.

Kidnapping and bomblast was the order of the day when Reno boss was the president
How many critics were arrested during GEJ? How will u justify the arrest of that ex kano commissioner?
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by Miner13: 3:41pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Kidnapping and bomblast was the order of the day when Reno boss was the president
SUPPORTED AND PREACHED BY YOUR BOSS.may be you have forgotten he was there mouthpiece..an attack on bokoharam is an attack on the north.it's not a surprise that what you preach is what you demonstrate and execute.the fire you set on the high mountains will soon be on your roof
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Kidnapping and bomblasts was the order of the day when Reno boss was the president.

I remember how Jonathan was in a party in oyo state when people were dying in nyanya
That is why they were voted out. Only to end up with the worst set of leaders in the history of this country
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by lymelyte(m): 3:58pm On Feb 28, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
I am a northerner, but very ashamed of the north.
first time in history you are actually saying the truth..na wa o.. You see angel for dream? undecided

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by BigIyanga: 4:00pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Kidnapping and bomblasts was the order of the day when Reno boss was the president.

I remember how Jonathan was in a party in oyo state when people were dying in nyanya

Fix your h factor ...in ur brain, h is silent.. not true. A hypocrite
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by IGpro1(m): 4:03pm On Feb 28, 2021
Refinedbeing:
Oga failed system caused everything you listed in your initial post, Nigerians export crimes because they think and believe it's a normal way of life since it is where they come from. Nigerians are treated like a caged mad man is treated and you expect them not to live such life? Totally impossible. Nigeria failed and the reflection is what you see in the life of her everyday citizen.
Ghana should be on the same level with Liberia Togo or Benin,
Or should we post pictures grin
Europe in west Africa my foot, Cote d'ivoire is better developed than Ghana. Tiny country country competing with ordinary Kenya. First get yourself a decent capital with skyline and quality public transport before coming here to spew trash. Your currency was 1 cedis to 20,000 naira in 2005, until you changed the value and today it's falling again from $1 to 1 cedi to 7 cedi.
A dwarf country that wants to rise by pulling others down. grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by Awoleesu(m): 4:03pm On Feb 28, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

One by one, they admit...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by BadBradley: 4:04pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Human cow!
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by Okikiade03: 4:11pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You still never get sense bro
Why
Please go and get at least small brain ehn
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by Seebrian(m): 4:23pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

But that is why Nigerians voted for Buhari to change the narrative na.
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by Seebrian(m): 4:24pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

But that is why some Nigerians voted for Buhari to change the narrative na.
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by Jaisman26(m): 4:27pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

So that's the reasons why your bubu will always do party with the school children in the north abi?
Una no get shame but extreme pride.
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by OpinionCounts(m): 4:33pm On Feb 28, 2021
143WaZoBia:
Ghana is not Islamic country.

CASE CLOSED.
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by Felabarmudia: 4:35pm On Feb 28, 2021
[quote author=thebosstrevor1 post=99483014]

Do you want to deny the fact that Nigerians don't do that, i have seen it with my own eyes.

So it is Nigerian Government making Nigerians to rob banks in Dubai too.[/quote
it will take God's grace to reduce or eradicate corruption in Nigeria,an average Nigerian man is corrupt in anyway the major reason for this is the long time hardship our leaders has inflicted on us for ages.we Nigerians are suppose to be living as Prince and princess but its a pity the story is otherwise.
A country where a problem that can be solved under 6months will take 4 to 10 years..
Ordinary 5k our country no fit put for our akant during lockdown(na Tales by moonlight we just de hear)
We pay for everything but stand to gain nothing.

A country that continuously breeds pathfinders but fail to provide paths to follow.

The oga patapata of them all is that Naira sef no con get value grin

9ja mata na Sidon look,join or oppose them or japa.
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by ElValiente(m): 4:37pm On Feb 28, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
Chaii finally you it out son. Bitter truth.
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by OpinionCounts(m): 4:37pm On Feb 28, 2021
Monogamy:
Reno might be right about comparing Ghana with Nigeria in terms of insecurity, but can Reno compare Nigeria with Ghana in other sectors?

First and most important responsibility of any government is to keep her citizens ALIVE and SECURE, every other thing is secondary.

You have to be ALIVE and SECURE to enjoy any other sector.

Nevertheless, Ghana can comfortably compete with Nigeria in many other sectors like Healthcare, Education, Transportation, Ease of doing business, Tourism etc even with their small size and far more less natural resources.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by DarkJeddi(m): 4:38pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

So because Ghana were the first to receive some poisons in a refrigerator that means they are better than Nigeria.

Why didn't Ghana make them
Shut up F00l,how many have you and your stvpid BUBU made?

Resident F00l.. angry

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by DarkJeddi(m): 4:42pm On Feb 28, 2021
Officialgarri:
I think Reno is shameless to criticize a Government who is at least trying its least to face the Fulani menace either by dialogue/negotiation or force,
rather than maintain alliance with the government of a drunk buffoon who sat idle while his people who would luckily escape frequent Boko Haram bombs only to end up in the hands of Fulani herdsmen.

To me, this is not Loyalty. It's dead conscience
And what have the Government achieved since they have been negotiating and bribing Terrorists and Bandits?
Kidnapping and killing of Students has turned to a daily occurrence,that's their achievement..
Every Fulani Herdsman and his cow now wants to cash out..
Abeg swerve!
Nonsense and dialogue.. angry
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by Help2020: 4:49pm On Feb 28, 2021
booblacain:
There has not been even one school abduction in Ghana. Why? Because:

* Their police shoots killer herdsmen
* Their government does not pay ransom
* Their Sheikh’s don’t campaign for bandits
* Their Governors don’t negotiate with terrorists
* The Governors don’t pay killer herdsmen
* Their Presidency does not say ‘Giving land for ranching is better than death.”
* No Ghanaian Governor will call for herdsmen to carry AK-47s

And we say we are the Giant of Africa!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10224229078571948&id=1152008079
Ghana does not have governors oga.
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by Refinedbeing(m): 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2021
IGpro1:
Europe in west Africa my foot, Cote d'ivoire is better developed than Ghana. Tiny country country competing with ordinary Kenya. First get yourself a decent capital with skyline and quality public transport before coming here to spew trash. Your currency was 1 cedis to 20,000 naira in 2005, until you changed the value and today it's falling again from $1 to 1 cedi to 7 cedi.
Typical Nigerian. Hate the truth cuz they love self deceit. I be Yoruba boy buh take it from me. Ghana is not your mate. You can keep deceiving yourself with the usual "giant of africa" self deciet but totally not me.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by Tommmmybigd(m): 4:51pm On Feb 28, 2021
I don't like when my fellow Nigerians compare ordinary Ghana to Nigeria,it makes me sad,why..... buhari you will die
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by Walletnaira: 4:56pm On Feb 28, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by Hndrrxxx(m): 4:58pm On Feb 28, 2021
Ppogbae:

They were given those vaccines by the COVAX initiative which specifically allocates vaccines to low income countries. Take that poison at your peril.
why didn't they give the same vaccine to low income Nigeria when they applied for it ?? Because they don't have storage facilities right. Dy take poison small small guy
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by IGpro1(m): 5:03pm On Feb 28, 2021
Refinedbeing:
Typical Nigerian. Hate the truth cuz they love self deceit. I be Yoruba boy buh take it from me. Ghana is not your mate. You can keep deceiving yourself with the usual "giant of africa" self deciet but totally not me.
lol "Typical Nigerian" they result to this lame line, when they lose. Ghana has been mining gold for years, yet only Accra has something meaningful,
I don't hate Ghana or any country.
If you wish to compare a country like Nigeria, compare with South Africa Brazil or India so we can feel the shame of underdevelopment, not a fellow sh*thole like Ghana or subsahara Africa.
It will only make us comfortabe.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by IGpro1(m): 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2021
OpinionCounts:

First and most important responsibility of any government is to keep her citizens ALIVE and SECURE, every other thing is secondary.

You have to be ALIVE and SECURE to enjoy any other sector.

Nevertheless, Ghana can comfortably compete with Nigeria in many other sectors like Healthcare, Education, Transportation, Ease of doing business, Tourism etc even with their small size and far more less natural resources.
another ignorant fellow. Ghana has been mining gold way before their independence, yet only managed to develop accra. Ghana is nothing different from most west African states.
If other Africans have half of the problems Nigeria has managed over the years they would be gone by now.
Ethnicity
Religious differences
Backward Islamic north.
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by Hndrrxxx(m): 5:09pm On Feb 28, 2021
Hi
IGpro1:
sadist. A typical nigerian post and why crime is ravaging in the country. They will never be happy for their fellow countryman not to talk of a foreigner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi / Stop Leaving Charms In My Court - Justice Hakeem Oshodi Warns Public / Oil Marketers To Shut Down ALL Loading Operations By Midnight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.