Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,397 members, 7,901,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 11:00 PM

Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction (24109 Views)

Peter Obi Compares Nigeria’s Budget, Poverty Rate With China’s. Is He Correct? / Reno Omokri Compares Petrol Prices In Ghana And Nigeria / Bloomberg Compares Nigeria 2014 And 2018-hard Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by Blackdisciple(m): 5:17pm On Feb 28, 2021
His enemies will insult him on this one again.
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 28, 2021
Not only that they don't tolerate nonsense.
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by Judybash93(m): 5:20pm On Feb 28, 2021
They don't have governors in Ghana
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by IGpro1(m): 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2021
Hndrrxxx:
Hi sadist. A typical nigerian post and why crime is ravaging in the country. They will never be happy for their fellow countryman not to talk of a foreigner
uneducated ignoRANT. grin can't even understand a thing from what you wrote.
How can I not be happy for/with a fellow Nigerian? And why should I be happy with a foreigner who doesn't respect me. grin
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by Ykc2(m): 5:27pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Reno is just an hypocrite.

When his former boss was there, he should have made this comparison.

Kidnapping and bomblasts was the order of the day when Reno boss was the president.

I remember how Jonathan was in a party in oyo state when people were dying in nyanya
you mean this picture?

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by Ykc2(m): 5:30pm On Feb 28, 2021
Officialgarri:
I think Reno is shameless to criticize a Government who is at least trying its least to face the Fulani menace either by dialogue/negotiation or force,
rather than maintain alliance with the government of a drunk buffoon who sat idle while his people who would luckily escape frequent Boko Haram bombs only to end up in the hands of Fulani herdsmen.

To me, this is not Loyalty. It's dead conscience
you mean something like this

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by Hndrrxxx(m): 5:32pm On Feb 28, 2021
grin grin
IGpro1:
uneducated ignoRANT. grin can't even understand a thing from what you wrote.
How can I not be happy for/with a fellow Nigerian? And why should I be happy with a foreigner who doesn't respect me. grin
respect. Really?? I see why you sound pained and delusional
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by investnow2013: 5:34pm On Feb 28, 2021
The Menace of Fulani herdsmen even in Ghana but unlike in Nigeria, There is shoot at sight of wandering cattle!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2_BLVz86Hc
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by Cromagnon: 6:26pm On Feb 28, 2021
Nukilia:
Its not our fault as a nation! Next time we will check the credentials of the future presidential aspirants for Nigeria. Enough of NEPA certificate..
how many cups of rice will that be

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by TechSkill: 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

So because Ghana were the first to receive some poisons in a refrigerator that means they are better than Nigeria.

Why didn't Ghana make them
You are online and on different threads defending the evil of this country... Note this, The Injustice in Nigeria is BIG, VERY BIG to his 200Million of us... Your turn will definitely come and I hope you survive it.
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 28, 2021
Monogamy:
Reno might be right about comparing Ghana with Nigeria in terms of insecurity, but can Reno compare Nigeria with Ghana in other sectors?

Power (Electricity)
Tourism
Education
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by IGpro1(m): 6:50pm On Feb 28, 2021
Hndrrxxx:
grin ;Drespect. Really?? I see why you sound pained and delusional
delusional? grin learn to use words.
On respect, I don't give a hoot, first respect your Creator
Enjoy your evening abeg. grin
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by vaxx: 7:06pm On Feb 28, 2021
nkiliuzo:
I don't want to mention religion but Ghana doesn't have as much Muslims in the north as Nigeria does... so the comparing is stupid
currently, am on government program. i am in a community in Ghana ( northern region ) there is no single church existence . ""zabzugu" everybody here are 100 percent muslim with mixture of paganism
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by Tonytonex(m): 7:11pm On Feb 28, 2021
There's a lot of sense in what he's saying.
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:14pm On Feb 28, 2021
IGpro1:
delusional? grin learn to use words.
On respect, I don't give a hoot, first respect your Creator
Enjoy your evening abeg. grin
You tryna diss Hendrix that will prolly get you killed??
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by IGpro1(m): 7:28pm On Feb 28, 2021
Hndrrxxx:
You tryna diss Hendrix that will prolly get you killed??
lol...ok killer, whatever makes you sleep. grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by IGpro1(m): 7:31pm On Feb 28, 2021
vaxx:
currently, am on government program. i am in a community in Ghana ( northern region ) there is no single church existence . ""zabzugu" everybody here are 100 percent muslim with mixture of paganism
wow. What's the population of Muslims in Ghana?
And are they educated?
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by OpinionCounts(m): 7:36pm On Feb 28, 2021
IGpro1:
another ignorant fellow. Ghana has been mining gold way before their independence, yet only managed to develop accra. Ghana is nothing different from most west African states.
If other Africans have half of the problems Nigeria has managed over the years they would be gone by now.
Ethnicity
Religious differences
Backward Islamic north.

I think it's the trend now for dumb people to call their superiors ignorant, so I will pardon you for this your display of stupidity.

Ordinarily I would have given you a thorough education on the subject matter to enlighten you better, but I won't do you that privilege because it is only meant for sane minds.

Continue wallowing in your mediocrity..

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by Samfloxin(m): 7:40pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Kidnapping and bomblasts was the order of the day when Reno boss was the president.

I remember how Jonathan was in a party in oyo state when people were dying in nyanya
accept truth for once in your life. Call evil evil,not minding who exposed it
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by Ghostrye: 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Nigerians that will dig holes on good roads so that they can make money.

Nigerians will steal transformers and cables meant for electricity.

You can't display currency in public because Nigerians will rob you.

Now Nigerians are in ghana doing the same thing they did in Nigeria.

You people love to put the blame on government, what about the citizens
you are not okay sir, you just don't know it yet and I can't blame you for it. But you are not okay at all
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by Pecuman: 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2021
Officialgarri:
I think Reno is shameless to criticize a Government who is at least trying its least to face the Fulani menace either by dialogue/negotiation or force,
rather than maintain alliance with the government of a drunk buffoon who sat idle while his people who would luckily escape frequent Boko Haram bombs only to end up in the hands of Fulani herdsmen.

You can criticize the past administration all you want but they too tried their hand at ending these Banditry and terrorist attacks.

Every municipality of Bornu for example voted in the 2014 election because of mixed military-mercenary operations sanctioned by Jonathan that dislodged Boko Haram from all their major urban holdings in 2014's 2st quarter.
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by Pecuman: 7:46pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Nigerians that will dig holes on good roads so that they can make money.

Nigerians will steal transformers and cables meant for electricity.

You can't display currency in public because Nigerians will rob you.

Now Nigerians are in ghana doing the same thing they did in Nigeria.

You people love to put the blame on government, what about the citizens

Nigerians are human beings the same way Ghanians are. People won't do that kind of thing normally, they only do it when they don't have options.
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 28, 2021
143WaZoBia:
Ghana is not Islamic country.

Where Islam grows freedom dies.
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by Qatar2022: 8:00pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I strongly believe that you have mental problem

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by Sonn(m): 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

He wouldn't have made the same comparison because the then president had the WILL but this present government' then opposition ganged up against him from day one, infact' they went as far as promising him that they will make Nigeria ungovernable for him, which they carried out successfully, and even at the worst situation he did his best by trying to educate millions of out-of-school children in the North by building schools,. (165 ALMAJIRI schools) apart from FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES, go and make your findings, this government came into power through lies and propaganda without any agenda at all, the manifestation is what you and your likes are suffering today.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by mikendie(m): 8:05pm On Feb 28, 2021
Is Nigeria an Islamic nation?
143WaZoBia:
Ghana is not Islamic country.
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by Refinedbeing(m): 8:12pm On Feb 28, 2021
IGpro1:
lol "Typical Nigerian" they result to this lame line, when they lose. Ghana has been mining gold for years, yet only Accra has something meaningful,
I don't hate Ghana or any country.
If you wish to compare a country like Nigeria, compare with South Africa Brazil or India so we can feel the shame of underdevelopment, not a fellow sh*thole like Ghana or subsahara Africa.
It will only make us comfortabe.
Clown, comparing Nigeria with SA. grin Ridiculous. Only Ghana stand that chance. Nigeria competes with Somalia, Yemen, Syria and likes. Only Accra in Ghana? You are indeed a clown. Go rest brother. Nigeria is trash compare to Ghana. It's a known fact.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by shawante(m): 8:14pm On Feb 28, 2021
Officialgarri:

you be fool.
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by Refinedbeing(m): 8:30pm On Feb 28, 2021
vaxx:
Don't mind Nigerians. They will be inside their one room apartment without no power supply, inhaling generator fume, carry their bucket, go to miles to fetch water so they can bath and after rush online to scream "Nigeria is the giant of africa" in extreme poverty. SMH. Go to Tamale in Ghana and see if you will find as many church as you will in Kaduna. Ghana Northern Ghana is filled with Muslims buh Ghana government don't take s**t from. Last two years in Daban when what's happening in Gombe presently about new chief installation happened. Come see millitary presence and na anybody do anyhow, shoot am anyhow. Ghana govt no dey take s**t. Do anyhow, die anyhow especially those northern muslims as they are known to be stubborn.
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by KoshCAD: 9:06pm On Feb 28, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

So because Ghana were the first to receive some poisons in a refrigerator that means they are better than Nigeria.

Why didn't Ghana make them
Which one did your worthless country make?
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by DrSamOnowu87(m): 9:07pm On Feb 28, 2021
Monogamy:
Reno might be right about comparing Ghana with Nigeria in terms of insecurity, but can Reno compare Nigeria with Ghana in other sectors?
other sectors like what? Just tell which sector in Nigeria that is better than that of Ghana? Nigeria is a 100 & 1% a decaying zoo and is gradually collapsing on daily basis.
Re: Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction by DrSamOnowu87(m): 9:08pm On Feb 28, 2021
Monogamy:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rivers: Chinedu Mmom Resigns As Commissioner For Education / Metuh’s Torn Statement Linked Jonathan To N400m – EFCC / Anambra Election: Voters Defy IPOB Election Boycott Order, Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.