Stats: 3,168,915 members, 7,872,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project (22752 Views)

Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically / Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate / Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Has Embarrassed President Buhari Enough (2) (3) (4)

Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project by buckeyemedia: 10:10pm On Feb 28, 2021
Moferere:

IPOB?
Spare me of that nonsense. I am a Yoruba man.

Ọmọ Yorùbá pàtàkì ni mí
Obasanjo’s People? Even worse, Are you a Dosunmu, or Kosoko?
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project by buckeyemedia: 10:12pm On Feb 28, 2021
Lagoon0:

It seems your here to defend tinubu , if you ask me to go back to my village and mind my business. Ill still find myself in Lagos map and Lagos genuine progress will still be my concern.

All supporters of looters politicians in Lagos state will be disgraced ! Insha Allah!
We are waiting for you & Bode George, you can also come along with Pedro. Pdp sympathizer what concerns me with that criminal Tinubu & his amala eating posse?
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project by excel101(m): 10:15pm On Feb 28, 2021
airminem:
May GOD have no mercy on our politicians(bad-ones)

1. Elrufai
2. Tinubu
3. Buhari
4. Oshiomole
5. Maina
6. Dino
7. Rochas
8. Orji kalu
9. Awolowo
10. Azikiwe

11. Ahmadu Bello
12. Tafawa Balewa

Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project by Moferere: 10:17pm On Feb 28, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Obasanjo’s People? Even worse, Are you a Dosunmu, or Kosoko?

You are a confused human being. So I am no longer an Ipob?

You have the gut to drag obasanjo, sọ fún mi, tani nínú ìran ẹ tó ṣe oriire tó Obasanjo.

Ọmọ alailẹkọ
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project by Lagoon0: 10:23pm On Feb 28, 2021
buckeyemedia:
We are waiting for you & Bode George, you can also come along with Pedro. Pdp sympathizer what concerns me with that criminal Tinubu & his amala eating posse?
Don't play smart, you brought in politics to simple statement and still try to play neutral .

PDP or APC any party that present true son of the soil and peoples mandate not imposed candidate Is what I go for.
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project by Lagoon0: 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2021
Moferere:

You have the gut to drag obasanjo, sọ fún mi, tani nínú ìran ẹ tó ṣe oriire tó Obasanjo.

Ọmọ alailẹkọ
Don't mind him , maybe he's one of those APC card members. Thats not my problem , but why turn everything to PDP vs APC to defend thieves.

A change in Lagos is welcomed from any party be it APC PDP NYDP . but since APC wants to cover past administration fraud . a change should be welcomed in Lagos state
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project by witworth(m): 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Child if you know anything about warfare it comes with the ups & downs, no warrior wins all his battles, Anthony Joshua lost peoplenlike tou that live for the moment wrote him off, he is back as the champion, Oshiomole lost one battle, 3 years & 8 months from today Obaseki will be a commoner again, no one says who won today is the winner for eternity.
so now election and sport goes hand in hand right.
You're a kindergarten.
Child, not everything can be compared or paired together, next time, don't rush to be rash and trash.
The moral lesson in my previous comments that you shot yourself in the foot about is... Pride comes before destruction, not about who lose or who wins and never about elections to sport.
Get that into your empty preteen skull.
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project by samwillyco1(m): 10:30pm On Feb 28, 2021
Allow the short man to live ooo

Oshiomole's life matters
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project by Moferere: 10:49pm On Feb 28, 2021
Lagoon0:

Don't mind him , maybe he's one of those APC card members. Thats not my problem , but why turn everything to PDP vs APC to defend thieves.

A change in Lagos is welcomed from any party be it APC PDP NYDP . but since APC wants to cover past administration fraud . a change should be welcomed in Lagos state

My annoyance is that once you are against APC or Tinubu, you are IPOB.
I am a confirm Yoruba man. I detest Tinubu and APC.
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project by samwillyco1(m): 10:56pm On Feb 28, 2021
Lagoon0:

I want this kind of thing in Lagos also.

Lagos is under one Man's pocket
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project by Lagoon0: 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2021
Moferere:

Don't mind them, whenever they start with their nonsense IPOB bullshit I go lengthy with them and ask them to mind their state of origin business, I'm from epe . I'm a pure indigene of Lagos and dislike tinubu leadership style.

One idiot onetime told me ambode is ungrateful and deserve what he got. I was wondering when yoruba became so backward and support a single to impose candidate on us here in Lagos.

The Yoruba culture our ancestors left for us is very faulty and need amendment, it did not tackle greed and alabosi , we should call spade a spade for a new generation of progressive omo odua. The way oshiomole fans were beating the drum during oshiomole vs obaseki crisis you'll think tinubu really has federal might like he's been hyped to have.
Las las all na overhype. Now they're giving hope for next election grin even their jagaban is fighting to stay relevant.
The reason tinubu indirectly support removal of ambode was because he thought he has gotten federal connection.
Trust me by 2023 E go dey alright las las grin

Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project by favor914: 11:08pm On Feb 28, 2021
witworth:
so now election and sport goes hand in hand right.
You're a kindergarten.
Child, not everything can be compared or paired together, next time, don't rush to be rash and trash.
The moral lesson in my previous comments that you shot yourself in the foot about is... Pride comes before destruction, not about who lose or who wins and never about elections to sport.
Get that into your empty preteen skull.
Follow Follow Mumu be paying attention to birds of the same feather, let Obaseki be deceiving you with his probe Zombie.
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project by ogbonti: 11:11pm On Feb 28, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Maybe because he is a chiefthief of pdp today, last year he was a chiefthief of APC, Useless Democrazy we practice in this country?

abi ooo grin grin grin
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project by favor914: 11:11pm On Feb 28, 2021
Lagoon0:

Don't mind them, whenever they start with their nonsense IPOB bullshit I go lengthy with them and ask them to mind their state of origin business, I'm from epe . I'm a pure indigene of Lagos and dislike tinubu leadership style.

One idiot onetime told me ambode is ungrateful and deserve what he got. I was wondering when yoruba became so backward and support a single to impose candidate on us here in Lagos.

The Yoruba culture our ancestors left for us is very faulty and need amendment, it did not tackle greed and alabosi , we should call spade a spade for a new generation of progressive omo odua. The way oshiomole fans were beating the drum during oshiomole vs obaseki crisis you'll think tinubu really has federal might like he's been hyped to have.
Las las all na overhype. Now they're giving hope for next election grin even their jagaban is fighting to stay relevant.
The reason tinubu indirectly support removal of ambode was because he thought he has gotten federal connection.

Epe man how will you not hate Tinubu, Ambode that you love Was he not imposed on Lagosians?, or who knew him before? He got the seat & became drunk with power? So by consensus apc threw him out, let him enjoy his small money in Epe at least he opened up the Local Government I give him props for that.
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project by ogbonti: 11:11pm On Feb 28, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Why argue the scripture says for lack of vision my people perish, they have shared the storm money, grooved it in Dubai & Miami, you think I care about Oshiomole, or Obaseki? If they can credit my Wells Fargo account with only half a mill, I would be more interested.

exactly- the money don enter voicemail grin
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project by favor914: 11:15pm On Feb 28, 2021
Moferere:

Moferere, just like Afenifere both losers, cousin to basketmouth Yinka Odumakin, President Buhari’s former errand boy turned opposition, fake Yoruba People, once Buhari was introduced to the real Yoruba political leaders, Jagaban & Co, the birth of APC the rest is history. Even Doyin Okupe said we should call him a bastard if APC last more than 1 year, we left the Mumu alone, because we respect what his Father did for the growth of banking in Nigeria.
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project by favor914: 11:20pm On Feb 28, 2021
Moferere:

Ọmọ alailẹkọ
Whatever you claim you are, is what you are, are you not Nigerian? Hausa, Igbo & Yoruba you people are all the same, selfish tribes that destroyed Nigeria.
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project by Moferere: 11:37pm On Feb 28, 2021
favor914:
Moferere, just like Afenifere both losers, cousin to basketmouth Yinka Odumakin, President Buhari’s former errand boy turned opposition, fake Yoruba People, once Buhari was introduced to the real Yoruba political leaders, Jagaban & Co, the birth of APC the rest is history. Even Doyin Okupe said we should call him a bastard if APC last more than 1 year, we left the Mumu alone, because we respect what his Father did for the growth of banking in Nigeria.

Who is this uncultured one?
You have crossed the line and I am going to report you to the mods
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project by Moferere: 11:41pm On Feb 28, 2021
Lagoon0:

Gbayì èèyàn iyì
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project by Erimmy2(m): 11:44pm On Feb 28, 2021
post=99492148:

Each and every politicians ( no matter the party they are) that have stolen from our National Treasury since 1999 - 2021 should all be made to pay for their crimes.

This is one of the MAIN reasons we voted for this regime, unfortunately, we are very disappointed so far.

Especially when the first 2 governors that were sent to prison for corruption by our darling Daddy (in the first 6 months of this administration) were people from his political party.

If most of these corrupt politicians do not go to jail, things will definitely remain the same, things will never change.

God bless J.J Rawlings in heaven right now.
#KillDemAll!

There was a country!!
God save Nigeria.
I just want to ask you a simple question.
How do you sleep at night , knowing fully well that the support you give to this administration is a fake one?
I mean, deep down your heart, you know that this is the worst administration this country ever had. So tell me,how do you sleep peacefully at night?

Again, please , stop this hypocrisy of always thinking that Nigeria became a country in 1999.
For your information, in case, your sense of history is below par, Nigeria gained her independence in 1960 and became a republic in 1963. So how come you always exclude the activities and the different administrations that shaped our national life prior to 1999.
I mean the negative impact of a senseless and misdirected coup that swept our democratically elected Government of the second republic out of office. Recall, that this senseless coup was led by your current darling daddy. A crime that carries a death penalty.
Someone who should have been tried and executed for high treason/ treason felony is the one that you keep on eulogizing uncontrollably,like an over fed puppy,nay zombie.
Do you know how deepened our democracy could have been,had the coupist allowed our democracy to run its course from 1983 to date?
Think about this brother. If not for yourself, do good with a clear conscience for your grandchildren.
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project by fashrola(m): 11:47pm On Feb 28, 2021
30 Billion Naira? Oh Gawd!!! Baba God who we offend?

Bad roads, No quality education and Healthcare, But person go swallow 30Billion Naira meant for the masses just like that?

Well nothing good will come out from this, Na just to pray for nature to take it's course
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project by fashrola(m): 11:53pm On Feb 28, 2021
post=99492148:

Each and every politicians ( no matter the party they are) that have stolen from our National Treasury since 1999 - 2021 should all be made to pay for their crimes.

This is one of the MAIN reasons we voted for this regime, unfortunately, we are very disappointed so far.

Especially when the first 2 governors that were sent to prison for corruption by our darling Daddy (in the first 6 months of this administration) were people from his political party.

If most of these corrupt politicians do not go to jail, things will definitely remain the same, things will never change.

God bless J.J Rawlings in heaven right now.
#KillDemAll!

There was a country!!
God save Nigeria.

This one no get shame at all..... Selling your disgusting soul for 30k monthly allocation is all you ever wanted in life....

When you were selected for the 30k e-diots for Buhari, Leaving your condemned meat grilling business was really a sigh of relief for you....

E go soon finish and the next thing na to follow join bandits dey kidnap Una people for North

I dunno where y'all keep your conscience.... Oops I forgot that some Northerners are just SENSELESS like that lifeless creature we call a President aka Chief of staff to Bandits and Terrorism
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project by fashrola(m): 11:56pm On Feb 28, 2021
Erimmy2:
I just want to ask you a simple question.
How do you sleep at night , knowing fully well that the support you give to this administration is a fake one?
I mean, deep down your heart, you know that this is the worst administration this country ever had. So tell me,how do you sleep peacefully at night?

Again, please , stop this hypocrisy of always thinking that Nigeria became a country in 1999.
For your information, in case, your sense of history is below par, Nigeria gained her independence in 1960 and became a republic in 1963. So how come you always exclude the activities and the different administrations that shaped our national life prior to 1999.
I mean the negative impact of a senseless and misdirected coup that swept our democratically elected Government of the second republic out of office. Recall, that this senseless coup was led by your current darling daddy. A crime that carries a death penalty.
Someone who should have been tried and executed for high treason/ treason felony is the one that you keep on eulogizing uncontrollably,like an over fed puppy,nay zombie.
Do you know how deepened our democracy could have been,had the coupist allowed our democracy to run its course from 1983 to date?
Think about this brother. If not for yourself, do good with a clear conscience for your grandchildren.

You get time to educate that Almajiri Pikin

All he does is copy and paste statements from Newspaper comments on Nairaland

He's not bright and Smart as your think

He's just dead meat Suya seller who got lucky to be selected to copy and paste SENSELESS articles on public forum
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project by UndissolvedMeta(m): 12:05am On Mar 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Oshiomhole don't know what he has put his hand into

This your comment reminds me of one of my crazy lecturers from the mathematics dept back in uni days at UNiBEN ,him go talk am for Bini ,then Yoruba and in English, e go come finish am with one kin witchcraft laugh

Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project by Fcwilly: 12:21am On Mar 01, 2021
airminem:

1. Elrufai
2. Tinubu
3. Buhari
4. Oshiomole
5. Maina
6. Dino
7. Rochas
8. Orji kalu
9. Awolowo
10. Azikiwe

Even in there graves may they not rest in peace.the evil they committed is more than that of Lord lugard who joined us with the murderous fulanis

Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project by witworth(m): 12:29am On Mar 01, 2021
favor914:
Follow Follow Mumu be paying attention to birds of the same feather, let Obaseki be deceiving you with his probe Zombie.
once again, another loseguarding from you, it wasn't about obaseki, it was about oshiomhole's arrogance and useless ego, how come you mentioned obaseki when I didn't even say anything about him
Smiles... It is crystal clear now that you're either misguided with misinformation or you're mentally disabled, psychologically derailed and unstable.
I will advice you to read and study well before you behave in such a retard way again
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project by adenigga(m): 3:31am On Mar 01, 2021

Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project by Advocate500: 4:09am On Mar 01, 2021
GeneralPula:

If Awolowo and Tinubu are that bad, SW wouldn’t really be like it is today..

Which region are you from?
what has his region got to do with the names he listed there? Maybe awo led the western region well, but he brought tribalism into play, which is the major reason the country is still the way it's, just as Buhari is having a filled day by promoting tribalism, I don't want to talk about thieftinubu if that is what good leadership means to you may your life and that of your generation be governed the way and manner Tinubu governed Lagos.
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project by namedo: 6:05am On Mar 01, 2021
Obaseki is the Governor of the people. He deserves my respect.
Edo people are having a good time with a caring Governor.
Edo workers and pensioners had never had it so good!
MAY the Almighty God protect you from the hands of the evil ones. AMEN!

Governor Obaseki is transparent in all he does. That's the difference between an educated person and a half literate one.
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project by ThatFairGuy: 6:31am On Mar 01, 2021
airminem:

1. Elrufai
2. Tinubu
3. Buhari
4. Oshiomole
5. Maina
6. Dino
7. Rochas
8. Orji kalu
9. Awolowo
10. Azikiwe

You don't include your father. How can Awolowo be in this category if you're not mad
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project by Lagoon0: 9:15am On Mar 01, 2021
favor914:
Epe man how will you not hate Tinubu, Ambode that you love Was he not imposed on Lagosians?, or who knew him before? He got the seat & became drunk with power? So by consensus apc threw him out, let him enjoy his small money in Epe at least he opened up the Local Government I give him props for that.
I never supported ambode in the first place, but this madness must stop in Lagos. Imposing candidate on educated civilize people.

The whole money they've been extorting from lekki-Epe toll gate has no effect on Epe axis. You can't tax our people and do nothing, when you're not God. Tinubu madness will stop.

El-Rufai: Nothing Like Repentant Terrorists, Kill Them Let Them Go & See God / Peregrino Brimah: Why Jonathanians Desperately Want Osinbajo & El-rufai To Fight / Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61