Stats: 3,171,287 members, 7,881,069 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:50 AM

Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project (22777 Views)

Idahosa: Oshiomhole Refused To Believe Obaseki Has Finished Him Politically / Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate / Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Has Embarrassed President Buhari Enough (2) (3) (4)

Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project by Ezidimma(m): 9:27am On Mar 01, 2021
[quote author=airminem post=99488543]May GOD have no mercy on our politicians(bad-ones)

1. Elrufai
2. Tinubu
3. Buhari
4. Oshiomole
5. Maina
6. Dino
7. Rochas
8. Orji kalu
9. Awolowo
10. Azikiwe

Ngige
Theodore Orji
Osibanjo
GEJ
Yerima
Mark
Gbajabiamila
The current Senate President, I have forgotten the name of that slowpoke
Saraki
Yahaya Bello
Etc
Etc

Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project by Ezidimma(m): 9:28am On Mar 01, 2021
airminem:
May GOD have no mercy on our politicians(bad-ones)

1. Elrufai
2. Tinubu
3. Buhari
4. Oshiomole
5. Maina
6. Dino
7. Rochas
8. Orji kalu
9. Awolowo
10. Azikiwe

Ngige
Theodore Orji
Osibanjo
GEJ
Yerima
Mark
Gbajabiamila
The current Senate President, I have forgotten the name of that slowpoke
Saraki
Yahaya Bello
Etc
Etc
(Modify) (Quot

Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project by Lagoon0: 9:30am On Mar 01, 2021
favor914:
Whatever you claim you are, is what you are, are you not Nigerian? Hausa, Igbo & Yoruba you people are all the same, selfish tribes that destroyed Nigeria.
Hey! Look its an insult to compare my people with Hausa. We far more civilized and educated.

This Godforsaken country is drawing us backward. When we kick tinubu ole out of our way. You'll see the real progressive Yoruba's.

The criminals posing has leaders are thieves that don't want to retire from looting. This 21st century we've gone past the age of respecting criminals in the name of "leader". Don't worry by the time this generation get the financial capacity independent of this economy all this criminal politicians will become useless.

They know all this thats why they always find way to frustrate Nigerians but we go smarter grin
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project by Erimmy2(m): 10:56am On Mar 01, 2021
fashrola:

You get time to educate that Almajiri Pikin

All he does is copy and paste statements from Newspaper comments on Nairaland

He's not bright and Smart as your think

He's just dead meat Suya seller who got lucky to be selected to copy and paste SENSELESS articles on public forum

My brother, the guy's hypocrisy stinks to high heavens.
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project by airminem(f): 12:29pm On Mar 01, 2021
MikkieEl:

Pls modify this;
The great Awo and the zik of Africa are not worthy of this mention nor list. Kindly remove their names.
Thanks for the corporation.
the mentioned where guilty and where convicted by a Nigeria court for curruption angry
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project by airminem(f): 12:34pm On Mar 01, 2021
I am not mad sad
ThatFairGuy:

You don't include your father. How can Awolowo be in this category if you're not mad
Awo was guilty of embezlling 6m pounds(to fund a political party) and was convicted by a High court here in this same Nigeria.
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project by airminem(f): 12:46pm On Mar 01, 2021
GeneralPula:

If Awolowo and Tinubu are that bad, SW wouldn’t really be like it is today..

Which region are you from?
I am from Nigeria. I am a Nigerian!! I still stand. Where do you stand?!
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project by MikkieEl: 11:03am On Mar 02, 2021
airminem:
the mentioned where guilty and where convicted by a Nigeria court for curruption angry
This can neither be true nor valid.
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project by airminem(f): 1:43pm On Mar 02, 2021
MikkieEl:
This can neither be true nor valid.
suie yourself
Re: Idahosa: Oshiomhole Should Stop Panicking Over Probe Of N30b Storm Water Project by Erimmy2(m): 10:51pm On Mar 15, 2021
fashrola:

You get time to educate that Almajiri Pikin

All he does is copy and paste statements from Newspaper comments on Nairaland

He's not bright and Smart as your think

He's just dead meat Suya seller who got lucky to be selected to copy and paste SENSELESS articles on public forum

The guy is a real clown. So disgusting, to say the least.

Obasanjo, Atiku, Boni Yayi At The Gusuau Institute (photos) / Tinubu Reconciles APC In Ondo, Solicits Support For Akeredolu’s 2nd Term (Pics) / The 62 Lagos Township And Their Founders