Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,217 members, 7,967,436 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 06:49 PM

This Young Pregnant Girl Needs Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Young Pregnant Girl Needs Help (1328 Views)

12-year-old Pregnant Girl Shares Photos With Her Baby Daddy Says She Is Proud / Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued / Beautiful Young Pregnant Woman Killed In Car Accident In Imo State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Young Pregnant Girl Needs Help by Loyalqwin(f): 7:50am On Mar 01, 2021
my heart bleed to see someone carrying a child in her womb suffer so much like this.

any kind person should please contact this girl and help make sure she don't die or lose this six months pregnancy.

to help no be by force am sending her away.
Re: This Young Pregnant Girl Needs Help by thorpido(m): 8:17am On Mar 01, 2021
Gini bu ihea a?
Re: This Young Pregnant Girl Needs Help by stupidmod3: 9:09am On Mar 01, 2021
and then do what?
after eating hot eba u are showing us picture, una no go rest abi its tor early
Re: This Young Pregnant Girl Needs Help by Kondomatic(m): 10:35am On Mar 01, 2021
thorpido:
Gini bu ihea a?
Obere nwa na afò ime nkpuke

1 Like

Re: This Young Pregnant Girl Needs Help by Loyalqwin(f): 12:06pm On Mar 01, 2021
after receiving so many insults for trying to help her I have come to conclusion of letting her go.
I don't want to have issues with anyone here.
Re: This Young Pregnant Girl Needs Help by JOSH54: 1:19pm On Mar 01, 2021
Loyalqwin:
after receiving so many insults for trying to help her I have come to conclusion of letting her go.
I don't want to have issues with anyone here.
WHAT IS D MAIN ISSUE OR WHAT CAN OF HELP DOES D GIRL NEED?
Re: This Young Pregnant Girl Needs Help by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 01, 2021
Who is she pregnant for?

1 Like

Re: This Young Pregnant Girl Needs Help by ifytrik(m): 1:32pm On Mar 01, 2021
What about the guy that inpregnanted her? And why showing us only her stomach? She no get face ni?

2 Likes

Re: This Young Pregnant Girl Needs Help by Loyalqwin(f): 2:14pm On Mar 01, 2021
JOSH54:
WHAT IS D MAIN ISSUE OR WHAT CAN OF HELP DOES D GIRL NEED?
seriously she needs to be taken to hospital she needs advice and she needs financial support.
Re: This Young Pregnant Girl Needs Help by Loyalqwin(f): 2:18pm On Mar 01, 2021
ifytrik:
What about the guy that inpregnanted her? And why showing us only her stomach? She no get face ni?
she's facing trauma and you expect me to add more ?
Re: This Young Pregnant Girl Needs Help by JOSH54: 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2021
Loyalqwin:
seriously she needs to be taken to hospital she needs advice and she needs financial support.
CHECK UR MAIL FOR A MESSAGE

(1) (Reply)

Pere Is An Alpha Male And I Like Him For That / Shameless Slay Queen Busted After Storming Neighbour's House To Steal Parties / A Nairalander Needs Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.