Stats: 3,200,726 members, 7,975,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 12:40 PM

Pere Is An Alpha Male And I Like Him For That - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pere Is An Alpha Male And I Like Him For That (1328 Views)

Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. / Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male / Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

Pere Is An Alpha Male And I Like Him For That by NNEWIsuper: 11:39am On Aug 17, 2021
pere is all things exuding masculinity in the bbn house.Some of us aren't sentimental to things and don't see things on tribal level.I'm igbo yes and white money is igbo too but the guy man come show go sit down for kitchen as a strategy to win but got bursted ,lmao

What you all forget is that everyone of them there in the house came for the money and there is no sentiment when it comes to making money,I'm out.

Re: Pere Is An Alpha Male And I Like Him For That by shawante(m): 11:50am On Aug 17, 2021
Remain out with your stupid post

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pere Is An Alpha Male And I Like Him For That by NNEWIsuper: 11:51am On Aug 17, 2021
[quote author=shawante post=104886904]Remain out with your stupid post[/quote]
Re: Pere Is An Alpha Male And I Like Him For That by luwiizy(m): 11:53am On Aug 17, 2021
lol.... what alpha about such display...

weak people tend to go overboard easily don't forget.

Re: Pere Is An Alpha Male And I Like Him For That by Jerryherd: 11:58am On Aug 17, 2021

All this boys on Nairaland that can't afford GOtv or DStv subscription sef....

Alpha male koor. Insecure fool nii

Whitemoney went full gangster mode and Pere went all soft puppy

I have always suspected Nairaland Alphamale bullshit were just weaklings who can't behave like a real old school men, bitching all day and hiding under Redpill

Re: Pere Is An Alpha Male And I Like Him For That by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
Mtchewww.....!
Re: Pere Is An Alpha Male And I Like Him For That by NNEWIsuper: 12:16pm On Aug 17, 2021
Jerryherd:

[s]All this boys on Nairaland that can't afford GOtv or DStv subscription sef....

I have always suspected Nairaland Alphamale bullshit were just weaklings who can't behave like a real old school men, bitching all day and hiding under Redpill[/s]

Not everyone is poor like yourself and the retched family you crawled out from fvck off

Re: Pere Is An Alpha Male And I Like Him For That by Cerebellum: 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2021
From the Mumu OP down to the commenter on top me...your mumu no too Much?

Posting mumu bbn upandan

To give una hot slaps dey hungry me self angry

Re: Pere Is An Alpha Male And I Like Him For That by TarOrfeeek: 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2021
Pere is actually not an Alpha

An Alpha does not make up things in his head and lash out at others.

That's the first sign of an insecure, beta, reactive man.

Alphas act.
Betas react.

If Pere had walked upto WM and gently and assertively asked what was said.

Now, that's Alpha.

Re: Pere Is An Alpha Male And I Like Him For That by NNEWIsuper: 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2021
Cerebellum:
[s]From the Mumu OP down to the commenter on top me...your mumu no too Much?

Posting mumu bbn upandan

To give una hot slaps dey hungry me self >[/s]sad
See this brain dead man mistaking me for his mumu fada tongue tongue
Re: Pere Is An Alpha Male And I Like Him For That by Cerebellum: 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2021
NNEWIsuper:

See this brain dead man mistaking me for his mumu fada tongue tongue

You're a Eleribuu OP, if you have a good Fada, you won't come here to post Eleribuu Bbn

Dumbb boy
Re: Pere Is An Alpha Male And I Like Him For That by NNEWIsuper: 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2021
[quote] author=Cerebellum post=104888081]

[s]You're a Eleribuu OP, if you have a good Fada, you won't come here to post Eleribuu Bbn

Dumbb boy[/s][quote]
Nna gi onye ara,ikpu nne gi gbakwa oku
Re: Pere Is An Alpha Male And I Like Him For That by coolh3ad(m): 12:49pm On Aug 17, 2021
NNEWIsuper:
pere is all things exuding masculinity in the bbn house.Some of us aren't sentimental to things and don't see things on tribal level.I'm igbo yes and white money is igbo too but the guy man come show go sit down for kitchen as a strategy to win but got bursted ,lmao

What you all forget is that everyone of them there in the house came for the money and there is no sentiment when it comes to
making money,I'm out.

Then why is he following Maria up and down like a SIMP?.

Re: Pere Is An Alpha Male And I Like Him For That by Cerebellum: 12:53pm On Aug 17, 2021
[quote author=NNEWIsuper post=104888745][/quote]

Damnn...you have no respect for both you fada and moda

You're a useless pikin...tho your fada said so, hope you remember..., you dogrin
Re: Pere Is An Alpha Male And I Like Him For That by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2021
Jerryherd:

All this boys on Nairaland that can't afford GOtv or DStv subscription sef....

I have always suspected Nairaland Alphamale bullshit were just weaklings who can't behave like a real old school men, bitching all day and hiding under Redpill

Don't mind those buttscratchers my nigga
Re: Pere Is An Alpha Male And I Like Him For That by 1billi(m): 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
Op u be ozwor,your donator must be insane when donating is liquid to that smelly borehole just to birth out ozwor like you..spit!
Re: Pere Is An Alpha Male And I Like Him For That by Vinnie2000(m): 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2021
1billi:
Op u be ozwor,your donator must be insane when donating is liquid to that smelly borehole just to birth out ozwor like you..spit!

This Guy!
Insulting pple Everywhere!
You want to die because of WhiteMoney, right? sad

U don't know that Pere and WhiteMoney can reconcile after dis show?
U don't know Whether Pere is just Acting up?

Better Be Smart and Stop all this Nonsense you are doin! undecided

After dis show, I tell you, Pere and WhiteMoney will be Big time Millionaires,

Flexxing Life!, And having no Stress
while you might Still be Swimming in Waters of Unnecessary Bitterness and Grudge!! undecided

Re: Pere Is An Alpha Male And I Like Him For That by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
NNEWIsuper:

What you all forget is that everyone of them there in the house came for the money and there is no sentiment when it comes to making money,I'm out.
That's not being alpha
That's being a dee head
Re: Pere Is An Alpha Male And I Like Him For That by NNEWIsuper: 2:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
Cerebellum:

Damnn...you have no respect for both you fada and moda

You're a useless pikin...tho your fada said so, hope you remember..., you dogrin
Your mama toto , anuofia
Re: Pere Is An Alpha Male And I Like Him For That by Cerebellum: 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
NNEWIsuper:

Your mama toto , anuofia

"A child without good and useful parents curses and disregards another"

Your parents curse on you will follow you till death, no doubt grin
Re: Pere Is An Alpha Male And I Like Him For That by NNEWIsuper: 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2021
Cerebellum:

"A child without good and useful parents curses and disregards another"

Your parents curse on you will follow you till death, no doubt grin
Nkita racha mma gi ikpu grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Pere Is An Alpha Male And I Like Him For That by Cerebellum: 3:16pm On Aug 17, 2021
NNEWIsuper:

Guy, reply me with English you disgussting cursedd illiterate

And stop living a cursed life
Re: Pere Is An Alpha Male And I Like Him For That by sunshineV(f): 5:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
NNEWIsuper:

reply in english so the guy can understand u

Photos, Hijab Model Shatu Garko Wins Miss Nigeria Award. / Nigerian Girls Disgust Me !! / A Nairalander Needs Help