Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,299 members, 7,887,889 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:51 PM

My Latest Experiment - Investment (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Latest Experiment (14933 Views)

My Forex Experiment (from 4$ To 100$) / My Latest Experiment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Latest Experiment by TheYoda: 1:48pm On Apr 04, 2021
You'll better thank Aluspecialty for exposing this dude here. We have seen more sophisticated ones play this long con game. Aluspecialty doesn't have to expose him, he did to save your ass**s lol .

Few of us have seen it all before, check the screenshot below... that's blackeurope planning to scam people out of thousands of dollars . We expose them when we find them not because we love to be buzzkill but to protect the GREEDY ones, or the less sophisticated investors.

Forex don't believe any screenshot you see, it can be doctored, I have proven and doctored some to prove that same point in the past.

Ask for a link to forex explorer, myfxbook , fxblue e.t.c Those are third party sites that verify that the trading is indeed real
You also have to check the broker is not scam broker, that can publish fake and doctored account history.

So the rule of thumb is, have the trader give you a link to myfxbook or fxblue , then make sure the broker is a reputable trading brokerage firm.

If you hear any excuse why they can't hook the account to a third party site FOR TRADE VERIFICATION, then you are prolly dealing with a con artist.

All said and done, I still believe Leonardemma1 can change the NARRATION so far, by shutting the naysayers up with trade verification but I doubt it  grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Latest Experiment by goodluck41N: 1:51pm On Apr 04, 2021
goodluck41N:

This is directed to you @Aluspecialty.
You said the op screenshots are all fake (please anyone that can cross-check the dates and prices on his screenshot with market dates and prices should do so and let us know if they tally) which i doubt, Why dont you give us the full evidence so we can all take a look at this app and verify your claim?

You said you dont want to give the name of the app so as to prevent other Nigerians from using it for scamming which is wrong. rather you will be making many people aware of it, and it will be rendered useless by doing so.

I asked for your main moniker severally but u have been stylishly avoiding it. I think you currently have most of the posts on this thread and you said you have been in this business for 15 years but giving us your main moniker to learn from you is clearly a hard task.
Someone asked you earlier to drop your main moniker so he can learn from you also but you guys ended up in an argument and i believe you will do the same with me.

If you can't give us your main moniker and the name of this App then its safe to say that you are a troll and definitely practicing all the accusations you layed on the OP which is why you know about the so called App. Using this same mystery app to scam gullible people. Maybe the Op is spoiling business for you.

The OP has since left the thread but i can see that his moniker is still active, same with his phone number and WhatsApp which i believe he wouldn't have left active if he was truly a scammer.

About promoting a scam broker which is fxgiants, i dont know much about that but I learnt he has been giving free $100 to people registering with his broker (if anyone benefitted from this do well to verify) and i believe he would have mentioned the broker way earlier rather he clearly stated at the beginning of this thread that he uses icmarket.

You are now the one technically in charge of this thread but you are finding it hard to give us your main moniker.

The Op said in his last post here that you are a trolling housewife which I'm beginning to believe is true(must be a woman at least to have kept going for this long).

You cannot go to a court of law with words only, you need to show evidence and prove your credibility.

So show us this evidence by giving us the name of this App and show us your main moniker so we will be sure of your credibility as well and also meet your team of forex experts as you stated earlier(except you don't want us to deal with genuine traders) because i can already see some people asking for your mentorship.

If you look for a way to fight with me instead of providing my request then my assumptions are definitely correct.

Exactly what i said. she is already attacking me. the last thing i will do in this life is to argue with a woman.

no problem, this is an alternate moniker

still provide my request

it doesn't change anything

Thank you
Re: My Latest Experiment by TheYoda: 2:02pm On Apr 04, 2021
Sample myfxbook and fxblue .

The fxblue account is from nairaland member, he created a thread and attached the link, so no one can argue over his trading.
https://www.nairaland.com/6479984/12-months-forex-challenge
https://www.fxblue.com/users/netvaluefx

That's how its done , that's how not to look like con artist.

6 Likes

Re: My Latest Experiment by studentofTruth: 2:45pm On Apr 04, 2021
Since Leonardemma1 has refused to prove himself up to this point by providing a link to his myFxbook or FF Explorer account, it's safe to say that his accusers have a valid point.

As someone who loves equity and fairness and hates injustice, I always assume innocence until thoroughly investigated and proven guilty. While I can't prove with 100% certainty that the accused is guilty, his refusal to prove himself is questionable. Additionally, my personal investigation suggests that he's likely the person operating that @goodluck41N account.

On that note and at this juncture, I tender my unreserved apology to @Aluspecialty for thinking that she's here as a troll.

Welldone and Happy Easter to everyone!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Latest Experiment by goodluck41N: 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2021
studentofTruth:
Since Leonardemma1 has refused to prove himself up to this point by providing a link to his myFxbook or FF Explorer account, it's safe to say that his accusers have a valid point.

As someone who loves equity and fairness and hates injustice, I always assume innocence until thoroughly investigated and proven guilty. While I can't prove with 100% certainty that the accused is guilty, his refusal to prove himself is questionable. Additionally, my personal investigation suggests that he's likely the person operating that @goodluck41N account.

On that note and at this juncture, I tender my unreserved apology to @Aluspecialty for thinking that she's here as a troll.

Welldone and Happy Easter to everyone!
You have to investigate very well before saying trash
Happy Easter to you too
Re: My Latest Experiment by Kaybee7000(m): 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2021
goodluck41N:
You have to investigate very well before saying trash
Happy Easter to you too

The problem is the guy self refuse to say a word,to m if u are not guilty of something, u will do all the possibility to prove these people wrong ,silence means u are guilty bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Latest Experiment by Donsheddy: 5:10pm On Apr 04, 2021
you guys should thank aluspecialty very well oh....
the first day I came across this thread I just know it will be fake, if you've been in fx business long enough you will understand all this....
simple truth is any trader that can't post there explorer or fxblue account is fake....
that's the only way to identify a genuine trader...
it's as simple as that....
I'm still a newbie in the game, but when it comes to internet fraud I can smell it from a mile....

4 Likes

Re: My Latest Experiment by goodluck41N: 5:13pm On Apr 04, 2021
Kaybee7000:

The problem is the guy self refuse to say a word,to m if u are not guilty of something, u will do all the possibility to prove these people wrong ,silence means u are guilty bro
Yes i have been telling him the same thing but he doesn't even seem to care.
I am only looking to bring back this thread but in the main time, why dont his accusers give us the name of this app so we all will verify and can put an end to this
Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 04, 2021
ARE WE STILL ON THIS?
Re: My Latest Experiment by smartking1: 7:26pm On Apr 04, 2021
I HAVE TAKING TIME TO GO THROUGH THIS TREND FROM PAGE 1 TO PAGE 16. THE OP WOULD HAVE GIVEN THE PROOF OF THIS STRANGE PERFORMANCE EVEN IF IT IS LOGIN AND INVESTORS PASSWORD, WHICH IS THE EASIEST TO GIVE.
WELL, IF YOU NEED A GOOD FOREX ROBOT WITH PROOF OF PERFORMANCE YOU CAN CLICK THE LINK IN MY SIGNATURE.
Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 06, 2021

3 Likes

Re: My Latest Experiment by Premiumwriter: 7:00am On Apr 08, 2021
goodluck41N:

Yes i have been telling him the same thing but he doesn't even seem to care.
I am only looking to bring back this thread but in the main time, why dont his accusers give us the name of this app so we all will verify and can put an end to this
nonsense and ingredients.

The accusers does not owe us an explanation. It is the op who made the thread and expect us to believe him that owes us something.

If you said something and people said you are lying does it not lie with you to prove your theory? Let op come and backup his claim.

No one is going to reveal the name of the app. We all know why you are so interested in getting your filthy hands on that app.
Re: My Latest Experiment by lkdolz(m): 2:04pm On Apr 08, 2021
Aluspecialty:
Thanks to everyone for positively imparting this generation full of gullible and greedy people; we will continue to do our part: Theyoda, ILovebigyansh, Kaybee7000, Donsheddy, studentofTruth, SavageResponse, etc.

Fake a** and hungry people like this, Leonardemma1 should never exist amongst us................. Bye to everyone

You have done well. I believed this app of a thing is what most indians and some of these Asian guys employed to solicit for clients. My WhatsApp and telegram is flooded with screenshot of incredible profiting, and they keep asking to manage my account.

What I usually do to get them off my back is to ask for fxbook or any other trade explorer to substantiate their claim.

I wouldn't say the OP is real or fake, but when I saw his thread and those amazing profits, I chatted him up on WhatsApp to discuss his trading strategy in a bid to learn one or two things but after those discussion I was not impressed, and I knew he couldn't possibly generate those result with what he told me. I could tell he is more or less a newbie.

1 Like

Re: My Latest Experiment by Premiumwriter: 5:26pm On Apr 08, 2021
leojah:
Hello Guys.m 1
and now you just created about 10 to 15 new fraudsters like the op. Nairaland is in for a long time

1 Like

Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 08, 2021
Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 08, 2021
Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 09, 2021
Re: My Latest Experiment by goodluck41N: 7:50am On Apr 09, 2021
Premiumwriter:
nonsense and ingredients.

The accusers does not owe us an explanation. It is the op who made the thread and expect us to believe him that owes us something.

If you said something and people said you are lying does it not lie with you to prove your theory? Let op come and backup his claim.

No one is going to reveal the name of the app. We all know why you are so interested in getting your filthy hands on that app.
You gave a good explanation but u just had to be stupid at the end.
anyway
I believe most people already saw the app before it was taken down.
I am currently trying to verify the capabilities of this app and i will make sure everyone knows about it if its really possible. thank you
Re: My Latest Experiment by Premiumwriter: 9:41am On Apr 09, 2021
goodluck41N:

You gave a good explanation but u just had to be stupid at the end.
anyway
I believe most people already saw the app before it was taken down.
I am currently trying to verify the capabilities of this app and i will make sure everyone knows about it if its really possible. thank you
it is not stupid. Why so interested in the app?

4 Likes

Re: My Latest Experiment by Tinyemeka(m): 6:38pm On Apr 10, 2021
Leonardemma1:

Lol

Agu nna. smiley
Re: My Latest Experiment by studentofTruth: 7:24pm On Apr 13, 2021
Aluspecialty:
Why! Why!! Why!!!

You have just birthed many more scammers with this. You see how long it took me to chase and disgrace this Op, it took me days. Many friends and family that got scammed ended up taking their own lives.

Now imagine having thousands of them flooding the street, offline and online, your family members and friends on the street offline, online are no more safe. This is major reason I did not mention the app.

Please clear your post that mentioned the app, pls save lives, save properties....I beg.

Well, for some people, it's better to know that such things exist so as not to become victims of such cheap scams. I had to search and find it. Those good-for-nothing fellows can fool anybody with that. I also found out that myFxbook and FF Explorer are not foul-proof. With fraudulent brokers, they can be fooled.

What I don't really understand is why would someone spend his time playing games for many weeks just to deceive people. So, his end game was just to get people to give him their accounts to manage and then run with their money or what? Were there really people who fell for it and gave him money to manage? If there are, he should be arrested and prosecuted.

How human beings would spend their time learning how to scam people instead of learning how to do the right thing and add value beats my imagination.
Re: My Latest Experiment by studentofTruth: 7:46pm On Apr 13, 2021
studentofTruth:

Well, for some people, it's better to know that such things exist so as not to become victims of such cheap scams. I had to search and find it. Those good-for-nothing fellows can fool anybody with that.

What I don't really understand is why would someone spend his time playing games for many weeks just to deceive people. So, his end game was just to get people to give him their accounts to manage and then run with their money or what? Were there really people who fell for it and gave him money to manage? If there are, he should be arrested and prosecuted.

How human beings would spend their time learning how to scam people instead of learning how to do the right thing and add value beats my imagination.

I also found out that myFxbook and FF Explorer are not foul-proof. With fraudulent brokers, they can be fooled.

In fact one option babe was like the entire mt4 system is rigged and useless, and I tend to agree with her. Why would even the so-called popular brokers like PepperStone and XM have some offshore offices that attend to clients from helpless African and Asian countries if not to freely use mt4 virtual dealer plugins and manipulate our trades? Why can't they offer us the same regulation from ASIC, FCA, CySEC, etc?

1 Like

Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 3:22am On Apr 14, 2021
Re: My Latest Experiment by Kaybee7000(m): 3:35pm On Apr 14, 2021
Nawa o,let this issue rest ,d guy don run away and I don't think he succeeded duping anybody here ,if he did dupe pls the person should talk now or never
Re: My Latest Experiment by studentofTruth: 1:49pm On Apr 15, 2021
Aluspecialty:
Correction: I'm not a she but a he, I imitated a feminine voice on the call I put through to him maybe he could fall for a female by her voice, he actually believed that I'm a she and came here to spit rubbish that I'm a she. This was just one of my tactics to open his yansh

Now you see why I wept about this.
Now you see why I cried about this even though you were his student and came against me several times, including some other blind ones.
I appreciate your intelligence in this and your apology as well, you are plain and made me know how ignorant you were. Apologies 100% accepted.
I also like the fact that you found the truth.

If you read my cries, you will notice I mentioned "all of the above" to one of the questions as to who exactly Leonardemma1 is:
A fraudster
A scammer
A jobless animal

Read all my posts again and you will see that I caught him on his wrist and he wanted to run away so quickly that I would no longer be interested in calling him out, I never let him be cos I was 100% he is a very stup*d animal...cheap scammer indeed. I even called him when one of his students came here with convincing evidence that he called him on whatsapp and he logged on to the account, he saw that it is real. This same guy, I called him and he refused to show me the account, he told me he already got more than 10 people's accounts from this frivolous and fraudulent thread he created.

He would prefer to thoroughly spend time learning a scam app to scam people than to actually learn how to trade. I fetch them out regularly, it's not new to me; I don't just let them be cos it is total rubbish to us the serious ones in the business, also, my friends and family are not safe, they could be the now and next victims.

I hope we could fetch this jobless boy and get him arrested, arresting him is too cheap for me to achieve, someone that just concluded NYSC this year-ish, I looked back and realized that he was just in JSS1 when I completed my NYSC. I only need to get his location and all will be left for me to complete......I have our calls recorded and all his writeups here are sure evidence, I only then need to get 1 or 2 people which he successfully collected their account to trade for witness evidence and they shall be subpoenaed.

From your experience, which broker would you recommend that doesn't trade against their clients and processes withdrawals very fast. The entire system seems rigged.
Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 26, 2021
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

SEC Suspends BGL From Capital Market Operations / Ethiopia Topples Nigeria On Foreign Investment Destination List In Africa - See / What You Can Do With $2(#650) In This Economic Reccession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.