Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,287 members, 7,887,835 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:52 PM

My Latest Experiment - Investment (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Latest Experiment (14924 Views)

My Forex Experiment (from 4$ To 100$) / My Latest Experiment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 02, 2021

1 Like

Re: My Latest Experiment by studentofTruth: 1:11pm On Apr 02, 2021
Aluspecialty:
You are not only rude, but arrogant and stubborn, I mentioned you are new in the game but still argue blindly. I have mentioned that you can never get a $20 mql5 signal, meaning the system does not provide it and no one will ever be able to create one, here you are proving you know something.

Just thank God for your life that I'm here because of you, and I can see that I have absolutely protected you at this point judging from your level of experience in this game, you are still a newbie and you could have been lured by this scammer.......I helped you if you don't know

Go back and read again. If I give example with #10; it's just that — example!

You know not who you are talking about. I can accept your insult because I asked for it by engaging you in the first place.

Nevertheless, drop your knowledge boss!

1 Like

Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 02, 2021
Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 02, 2021
Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 02, 2021
Nawa for this OP.

For him to just link the account, drop link here turn problem.

1 Like

Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
Re: My Latest Experiment by studentofTruth: 1:32pm On Apr 02, 2021
Aluspecialty:
I see you added recently @2, i will explain.

These guys are all over the place, they spring out from everywhere every blessed day, I face them squarely and they return to their hide out instantly.

When you see them come out with fake plot, they want to achieve any of these 2.
1. Take your money and run away OR
2. They work directly with broker, by luring you to open an account with that particular broker, they blow the account, and since it is the broker's account you pay into, your cash enters pot hole.

Yeah, affiliates work directly with the broker. In fact, most brokers in Nigeria, if not all of them, are affiliate offices of the real broker.

But then, an affiliate need no manage other people's account or even blow it. The longer the account survives, the more the commissions keep coming!

Back to my question, what exactly were you saying? Where do you stand — that the trading was fake to lure investors and run with their money or that the trading is high-risk and would blow his investors' accounts? If you agree to the latter, then what's the point of the former, and if you agree to the former, what's the point of the latter?

I may agree he's a high-risk trader, which he, himself, has admitted several times. In fact, he said that several times on this trade.

The fact that you were proposing different conflicting theories shows the bitterness I was talking about — the dna of Lagosians!
Re: My Latest Experiment by studentofTruth: 1:37pm On Apr 02, 2021
Aluspecialty:
Read the quote above, you were not giving example, so you should read again.

Maybe, you misunderstood it. My point was that if he can offer a little less than others, with his impressive results, a lot of people will subscribe to his signal.

Re: My Latest Experiment by studentofTruth: 1:46pm On Apr 02, 2021
ILovebigyansh:
Nawa for this OP.

For him to just link the account, drop link here turn problem.

You see. That same Lagosians' way of acting — always thinking you can intimidate people to do your bidding. If you had asked nicely, he would have provided the investors password or even registered on myFxbook or Mql5, and maybe, you can benefit one or two from his strategy.

Now, as a gentleman he is, he simply walked out. After all, it's his knowledge, his strategy, and his money. He asks nothing of you and owes you nothing. You're the one who wishes to learn what he knows.

Lagosians, change your ways! Always antagonistic to anything you are not immediately benefiting from.

1 Like

Re: My Latest Experiment by SavageResponse(m): 2:14pm On Apr 02, 2021
Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 02, 2021
studentofTruth:

You see. That same Lagosians' way of acting — always thinking you can intimidate people to do your bidding. If you had asked nicely, he would have provided the investors password or even registered on myFxbook or Mql5, and maybe, you can benefit one or two from his strategy.

Now, as a gentleman he is, he simply walked out. After all, it's his knowledge, his strategy, and his money. He asks nothing of you and owes you nothing. You're the one who wishes to learn what he knows.

Lagosians, change your ways! Always antagonistic to anything you are not immediately benefiting from.

Waaay off point.

While you were here typing this load of crap.

I was trading NFP.
Re: My Latest Experiment by studentofTruth: 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
ILovebigyansh:

Waaay off point.
While you were here typing this load of crap.
I was trading NFP.
Good. I hope you made some green pips!
Re: My Latest Experiment by studentofTruth: 2:30pm On Apr 02, 2021
SavageResponse:

Here is the link to the thread...
https://www.nairaland.com/5608088/forex-trade-alerts-season-20/567
I can't see many pictures there to see how it's related to this one.
Re: My Latest Experiment by SavageResponse(m): 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
studentofTruth:

I can't see many pictures there to see how it's related to this one.

I never said it's related to this one.

What I said is that one other guy was using the same trick last year, he was posting the results of another trader and at the same time using a demo account while pretending to be a guru in forex trading.

He used it to deceive people into following his trades and paying him for mentorship, he also used it to get referrals for people to register with a broker while using his referral link.

All this continued until another knowledgeable and experienced forex trader discovered what he was doing and called him out.

That's the same thing this guy is doing here!

Start reading this thread from this page and get the whole gist.

Re: My Latest Experiment by studentofTruth: 2:51pm On Apr 02, 2021
SavageResponse:

What I said is that one other guy was using the same trick last year, he was posting the results of another trader and at the same time using a demo account while pretending to be a guru in forex trading.

He used it to deceive people into following his trades and paying him for mentorship, he also used it to get referrals for people to register with a broker while using his link.

All this continued until another knowledgeable and experienced forex trader discovered what he was doing and called him out.

Oh, okay!
Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2021

1 Like

Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 02, 2021
Re: My Latest Experiment by studentofTruth: 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2021
Aluspecialty:
I already said it, you are not in this business but only depending on google - this is one of the reasons he is here to lure people like you.

Why don't you open a live trading account and try to create a signal on mql5. Minimum is 30usd but you will ignorantly argue. Well, I will attach 2 pictures for you and this will be my reply to you as I'm not here to be your mentor, I'm here to stop evil works.

The same Mql5 says that $20 is the minimum. Now, you are saying that they have changed it. Address the logic I raised and not semantics.

I showed you that so that you know there's a time it's as low as $20. You make it sound like $20 was never a subscription fee. Seems you just started trading after 2017.

Mentorship from a troll, who has that time. Enjoy your weekend boss!

Will keep calling you boss to feed that ego of yours!

1 Like

Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 02, 2021

1 Like

Re: My Latest Experiment by studentofTruth: 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2021
Couldn't pass any knowledge because you had none.

Those who have, you felt threatened by them and started attacking them.

Major monicker with army of trading world we didn't see.

Everyone is a student and strives to learn everyday — we never stop learning! A good student is always humble, open minded, eager to learn something new, and never ready to allow those who failed exam tell him that noone else can pass the exam (which is exactly what you and your cronies are doing here).

Everyone with a knowledge to pass across is a boss, including you if you have any, but apparently, you don't!

2 Likes

Re: My Latest Experiment by Excell3nt: 4:47pm On Apr 02, 2021
SavageResponse:

He used it to deceive people into following his trades and paying him for mentorship, he also used it to get referrals for people to register with a broker while using his referral link.

This guy here different, he didnt ask to teach anyone, why are people on nairaland so negative minded, he doesn't want your money, you choose to say rubbish because thats what all of you are, that why you are all still stuck

3 Likes

Re: My Latest Experiment by steviano(m): 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2021
Like seriously I have been enjoying this thread until bad belle people came from no where to cause confusion.

If I may ask what's you guys gain? The owner of the thread never ask for money or anything but yet you people descended on him as if he has committed any crime.

All of you claiming you are better and the one claiming he has been trading from his mother womb what do you have to offer us?

If you don't have anything in return, then remember Kama is a bitch. Someone else will do same to you both on nairaland and in real life.

I rest my case

3 Likes

Re: My Latest Experiment by Remmedy(m): 11:36pm On Apr 02, 2021
Aluspecialty:
You dm'ed me, I ignored.
You started throwing tantrums
You have asked me here (openly) to pass knowledge to you, I'm not your mentor, I can never mentor you, I'm not here for you alone but for everyone that found this thread not to fall for it.

I've come for your boss who has finally gone into his hiding place in the test of time, so my last reply for you.

honestly I knew this is too good to be true .... I carefully studied his Answers and he successfully couldn't hide his scammer trait .... thanks for exposing him
Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 02, 2021

3 Likes

Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 4:55am On Apr 03, 2021
Aluspecialty:
You all should read about broker relationship scam. This is a simple example.

Yes bro, look through previous posts where one of his fake members said he called him and did a video call with him and he logged into the account and bla bla bla.....haaaaaaaaaa

This same guy, I called him in the morning, he picked up, I asked him to not mind that people called him out here, that I also wanted to see the account, and that he shd log on to it on mt4. I mentioned that I was ready to give him my account to trade and we split profit. This guy refused to show the account o. He said he already got about 10 people's account from here, wow, a lot of people will come here to cry....just wait for few days, you all will quote and thank me abi no be this business again?

This same scammer has refused to pick further calls.

Haaaaa, as long as I'm here, he cannot survive here.

A lot of people, calling us bad for exposing that dude.

I feel our work here is done, it's better we let some people learn the hard way.

We've played our part let's sit at the sidelines and watch the match.

4 Likes

Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 6:03am On Apr 03, 2021
Aluspecialty:
You all should read about broker relationship scam. This is a simple example.

Yes bro, look through previous posts where one of his fake members said he called him and did a video call with him and he logged into the account and bla bla bla.....haaaaaaaaaa

This same guy, I called him in the morning, he picked up, I asked him to not mind that people called him out here, that I also wanted to see the account, and that he shd log on to it on mt4. I mentioned that I was ready to give him my account to trade and we split profit. This guy refused to show the account o. He said he already got about 10 people's account from here, wow, a lot of people will come here to cry....just wait for few days, you all will quote and thank me abi no be this business again?

This same scammer has refused to pick further calls.

Haaaaa, as long as I'm here, he cannot survive here.

Wow. This shows your level of intelligence. Calling me several times only for me to pick and you start begging me to manage your account. Who in his right senses will be asking me for that affer seeing this commotion here?

Did you tell them that i refused and told you to trade with the pattern i posted here? You then started begging to see my account, at this point i just knew it had to be you. I wont be pressured to do your bidding woman.

Guys this is just an ordinary housewife with nothing to do and decided to troll instead.
We are still waiting for your international forex gang, Competing for monthly $15 with demo account.
From her tone i could sense how jobless and lonely she is. Stop replying her posts, na housewife with 15 years trading experience una dey follow argue for here.

3 Likes

Re: My Latest Experiment by studentofTruth: 6:17am On Apr 03, 2021
Leonardemma1:

Wow. This shows your level of intelligence. Calling me several times only for me to pick and you start begging me to manage your account. Who in his right senses will be asking me for that affer seeing this commotion here?
Did you tell them that i refused and told you to trade with the pattern i posted here. You then started begging to see my account, at this point i just knew it had to be you. I wont be pressured to do your bidding woman
Guys this is just an ordinary housewife with nothing to do and decided to troll instead.
We are still waiting for your international forex gang, Competing for monthly $15 with demo account.
From her tone i could sense how jobless and lonely she is. Stop replying her posts, na housewife with 15 years trading experience una dey follow argue for here.

Hmmm, okay. Social media self.

But you, Leonard, register on myFxbook, Mql5, or eToro, where you can easily earn free money for your trades from subscribers and drop your link here to finally shame them all completely. Do it not for them, but for the sake of those who believe in your ability.
Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 03, 2021
studentofTruth:

Hmmm, okay. Social media self.

But you, Leonard, register on myFxbook, Mql5, or eToro, where you can easily earn free money for your trades from subscribers and drop your link here to finally shame them all completely. Do it not for them, but for the sake of those who believe in your ability.

I actually wanted to start this a while back but i realized my trading pattern might not be the best for for it. If you observe, most of my trades are scalps and are without sl and tp. I do almost everything manually except when i wont be disposed to monitor the chart

1 Like

Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 03, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

SEC Suspends BGL From Capital Market Operations / Ethiopia Topples Nigeria On Foreign Investment Destination List In Africa - See / What You Can Do With $2(#650) In This Economic Reccession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.