Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,289 members, 7,887,851 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:13 PM

My Latest Experiment - Investment (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Latest Experiment (14928 Views)

My Forex Experiment (from 4$ To 100$) / My Latest Experiment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 4:12am On Apr 02, 2021
As this thread is obviously turning to something else, i dont see any need to continue with updates. No strength for nairaland fight abeg
Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 4:15am On Apr 02, 2021

5 Likes

Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 4:20am On Apr 02, 2021
Re: My Latest Experiment by studentofTruth: 6:05am On Apr 02, 2021
Leonardemma1:
As this thread is obviously turning to something else, i dont see any need to continue with updates. No strength for nairaland fight abeg

Bro, before you go anywhere, answer me please:

Support and resistance levels on which timeframes?
Please how do you use RSI? The period setting, which timeframe, and defines a signal?
Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 02, 2021
Re: My Latest Experiment by SavageResponse(m): 6:55am On Apr 02, 2021
Aluspecialty:
Nigerians extreme level of gullibility and illiteracy makes it super easy to become misled.

How come someone who had been busy posting the account progress and had been replying people with their various requests suddenly refused to answer this sensitive but simple request.

Do not be deceived guys, if this guy is fast to reply dms and started teaching those that have been lured by this plot, let him do what is required here, else delete this thread.

I always knew the guy was scamming people but I couldn't prove it since I'm not a forex trader.

In his first post he claims he is not here to teach but then when you check his profile you see his phone number displayed there conspicuously which is a stark contradiction.

When I challenged him he deflected it

@LeonardEmma1 you have finally been busted!

Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 02, 2021
Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 02, 2021
Aluspecialty:
If any of you are new to forex and you want to understand what I mean by trade explorer, I have posted a typical trade explorer of a genuine trader below, go through it and see why this guy will never create one for you all to see.

https://www.forexfactory.com/coffeen#acct.07

Finally another experienced trader if you go back on the thread, I already confronted this person.

Why post pictures here without you just creating an explorer and let us see the growth ourselves.

He wants to use reverse psychology saying "it is fake"

Then when people see 3000% growth m/m from someone who just started trading in 2020 just like that they become gullible.

If you can take the stress to post pictures here everyday creating an explorer on even FF is easy. Whether demo or real.

What's the point of posting only the profits, no trade entry, no trade close, no setups, nothing.
Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 02, 2021

1 Like

Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 02, 2021
indoraamaa:

boss dnt mind that guy. nairaland is filled with trolls. even if d account is fake, at least u post most of d trades at entry and we watch them end in profit. thats real to me

You have no idea the length people will go.

Every trader has an explorer to track Their performance over a period of time.

These pictures can be edited.

Ask yourself why will he create a thread to post all this and not be willing to be completely open to post an explorer.
Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 02, 2021

1 Like

Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 02, 2021
Re: My Latest Experiment by Kaybee7000(m): 8:16am On Apr 02, 2021
This ain't funny anymore ,waiting for proof sha ,I know the OP should b right but by doing the needful been called for
Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 02, 2021
grin

Nigga cleared all his posts on being a beginner to Forex.

After coming here to claim he's be trading for 2 years.

Your lies are inconsistent.

Even if you want to run a scheme you have to be smarter than this.

He even stated he doesn't offer any forex service whatsoever

Now you promoting Fxgiant or whatever their name is.

3 Likes

Re: My Latest Experiment by goodluck41N: 8:37am On Apr 02, 2021
i gave the op my account to trade for me. his trade here are same with mine just that he uses much lower lot sizes. i am now confused
Re: My Latest Experiment by studentofTruth: 8:42am On Apr 02, 2021
The truth is that the OP owes no one any duty to register on FF explorer, so I see no reason for the personal attacks.

But then, @Op, from a business and money-making perspective, the wise thing to do is to register on Mql5 or myFxbook where thousands of people from all over the world can see the impressive results and subscribe to your signal. Imagine having 1000-5000 subscribers — which is possible given your impressive results — paying $20 per month subscription fees. That would mean $20,000 to $100,000 free income per month — different from your trading profits!

I can't prove if these results are real or fake. And resorting to personal attacks doesn't add anything to my life.
Mine is to see what my humble self can add to my body of knowledge.

@Leonardemma1, please answer my questions!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Latest Experiment by studentofTruth: 8:48am On Apr 02, 2021
Aluspecialty:
Never in your entire life try this shi*t (the bolded) with me, you are just about to or just undergoing nysc: I finished from university when you were in pry 5 - I'm young enough to be your father, use the fake $1k to feed your family members, they need it not me. If I reply you with my major NL moniker, battalions from the forex world will rush here and finish you, and they will let you know that I can feed your generation. Just last year, you were and still a newbie who could not afford just a $200 minimum deposit with icm and you came here begging people for advice (your post attached), why did you clear all your posts on these topics, you think we will not able to find them you failed.

You started this thread hoping that you will cart innocent and gullible souls, your ploy is destroyed.

Please drop your main monicker so we can follow you too and learn from you as well.
Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 02, 2021
Re: My Latest Experiment by Kaybee7000(m): 8:51am On Apr 02, 2021
goodluck41N:
i gave the op my account to trade for me. his trade here are same with mine just that he uses much lower lot sizes. i am now confused

Since ur acct is progressing, leave d rest to the talking matter na
Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 02, 2021
Aluspecialty:
Never in your entire life try this shi*t (the bolded) with me, you are just about to or just undergoing nysc: I finished from university when you were in pry 5 - I'm young enough to be your father, use the fake $1k to feed your family members, they need it not me. If I reply you with my major NL moniker, battalions from the forex world will rush here and finish you, and they will let you know that I can feed your generation. Just last year, you were and still a newbie who could not afford just a $200 minimum deposit with icm and you came here begging people for advice (your post attached), why did you clear all your posts on these topics, you think we will not able to find them you failed.

You started this thread hoping that you will cart innocent and gullible souls, your ploy is destroyed.

All this epistle this morning. You said you stay in London and therefore you dont need my money but you need $15 award from forex alert thread. Evn if you stay in london, i guess the person affected stay in London also (London ke). First of all the beginners post with my account is not a personal post. For your information i started trading 2016 and i have been using icmarket since day one. I only started using using fxgiant as my second broker last year which was why i couldn't advice my friend on which broker to start with and i brought it to nairaland. I give out free trades to some people here daily. I currently have 8 nairalanders i included in my copytrade and they can all verify my trade history. At least i am not like you that have multiple monikers here using whichever one suits your purpose.You are obviously a troll or maybe you are looking for free trades to copy.
Re: My Latest Experiment by studentofTruth: 9:34am On Apr 02, 2021
Aluspecialty:
I don't want someone like you to learn the hard way, but it seems you are already threading that direction. Remember to quote me when your account is blown.....pls

Since you don't want to drop your main monicker, can I conclude that there's no main monicker with battalions of traders from all over the world?

You see, the truth is that you don't owe me nothing!
Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 02, 2021
goodluck41N:
Bro hit me up on whatsapp. I can show you proof if you want so your mind will be at rest. I have nothing to prove to some goats here
Re: My Latest Experiment by studentofTruth: 9:44am On Apr 02, 2021
Leonardemma1:

Bro hit me up on whatsapp. I can show you proof if you want so your mind will be at rest. I have nothing to prove to some goats here

Please answer me bro
Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 02, 2021
studentofTruth:

Please answer me bro
About?
Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 02, 2021
Re: My Latest Experiment by studentofTruth: 10:14am On Apr 02, 2021
Leonardemma1:

About?

We're discussing your technical analysis before Lagosians came for you as I earlier told you they would.

Here are the questions:

Please how do you use RSI? The period setting, which timeframe, and defines a signal?
Re: My Latest Experiment by Kaybee7000(m): 10:16am On Apr 02, 2021
studentofTruth:

We're discussing your technical analysis before Lagosians came for you as I earlier told you they would.

Here are the questions:

Lagosian as how ?
Re: My Latest Experiment by studentofTruth: 10:19am On Apr 02, 2021
Kaybee7000:

Lagosian as how ?

I live in Lagos. I know how bitter Lagos residents can be when they think someone else is doing better.

3 Likes

Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 02, 2021
Re: My Latest Experiment by SavageResponse(m): 10:32am On Apr 02, 2021
studentofTruth:

I live in Lagos. I know how bitter Lagos residents can be when they think someone else is doing better.

No one is bitter about his success, we are calling him out because he is trying to con gullible people.

One other guy by the name Saxy4c also used a similar strategy in his own boju-boju scheme last year until another expert trader Pipsbasketings exposed him

Go to season 20 Forex trading thread and start reading from page 569 if you want more info on this.

Evil thrives when good people see it and keep quiet therefore we shall continue to call out fraudulent people here!

4 Likes

Re: My Latest Experiment by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 02, 2021
Aluspecialty:
Is this another forex trade alerts, if yes, what season is it?

Puskin
Lol he has forgotten the season. Competing for $15 award. I have better things to do than taking a screenshot of your nairaland history and i can see you are already editing some out. Yes i am a fresh graduate of project management. I graduated 2017 and served 2019. I started trading as an undergraduate. Mind you i learnt forex trading from my elder brother who is not even a graduate so whats your point mr America

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

SEC Suspends BGL From Capital Market Operations / Ethiopia Topples Nigeria On Foreign Investment Destination List In Africa - See / What You Can Do With $2(#650) In This Economic Reccession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.