Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,397 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:32 PM

These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) (51722 Views)

Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) / Top 5 Dog Breeds That Are Best For Guarding Nigerian Homes / Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by brandsoncharlie: 7:14pm On Mar 04, 2021
thatigboman:
A former black US Supreme Court Judge, Justice Thurgood Marshall, was asked when he was about to retire if it would the best thing for President George Bush to nominate a black judge to replace him. And he replied:
"My dad told me that there is no difference between a black snake and a white snake, they both bite"
Same applies to dogs.
But we all know who they think bite than the other.
You should read thomas Sowell book: discrimination and disparities.
Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 7:14pm On Mar 04, 2021
Imagine �wetin we black people do to ?if oyibo people begin name thier cars you go run,now dem dey name their dogs still we can't name any dog in nigeria
Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by rottable(m): 7:16pm On Mar 04, 2021
What about wild dogs
Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:16pm On Mar 04, 2021
what of ekuke?

that type poor villlage Nigerians normally have, that one love eating shits and feed him self on wastes
Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 7:18pm On Mar 04, 2021
cute husky
Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by thatigboman: 7:19pm On Mar 04, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

im just saying for me, i dont admire dogs. Beautiful dog o, ugly dog o, they all bite, hence i can't keep any in my house
Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:23pm On Mar 04, 2021
Silly list if this dogs are not on it.
Pomeranian
American Eskimo
Great Dane

A lot more!

Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by vikiphy89(m): 7:30pm On Mar 04, 2021
Op i did nt see aja sanyeri there, therefore dis list is null and void
Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by thatigboman: 7:31pm On Mar 04, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

it's black with inferiority complex that fear whites and scream race and discrimination.
I have asked my family members and relatives and friends living in Europe, Australia, US and Canada, well educated and doing good works, if they are discrimated on or racially abused, they say no.
I have been to europe a lot of times and even to south korea. U ask me to stop, i stop. Ask me my passport, i give, ask what i'm doing in the country and all that, i answer and they let me go. But in nigeria here, if police or road safety stop you, even if all your documents are made in heaven, they will still find way to accuse you and extort you.
Though, we cannot be accused of racism because we are blacks already, but in Nigeria, we have federal character, yet buhari has stuffed all the important positions in the country with hausa fulani and northern muslims and nobody is saying anything about that.
Was kamara harris not accused of throwing blacks into jails when she was AG in California or so? So someone cannot do their jobs because a blackman is involved?

1 Like

Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by Masterclass32: 7:33pm On Mar 04, 2021
German Shepherd no dey the list? This list is inconclusive.
Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by brandsoncharlie: 7:42pm On Mar 04, 2021
thatigboman:
it's black with inferiority compleix that fear whites and scream race and discrimination.
I have asked my family members and relatives and friends living in Europe, Australia, US and Canada, well educated and doing good works, if they are discrimated on or racially abused, they say no.
I have been to europe a lot of times and even to south korea. U ask me to stop, i stop. Ask me my passport, i give, ask what i'm doing in the country and all that, i answer and they let me go. But in nigeria here, if police or road safety stop you, even if all your documents are made in heaven, they will still find way to accuse you and extort you.
Though, we cannot be accused of racism because we are blacks already, but in Nigeria, we have federal character, yet buhari has stuffed all the important positions in the country with hausa fulani and northern muslims and nobody is saying anything about that.
Was kamara harris not accused of throwing blacks into jails when she was AG in California or so? So someone cannot do their jobs because a blackman is involved?
You're right but what I am saying is, there should be a fair balance in the view of everything not one side, we all know the history of how things played out in the past and all that.
That statement can be a political statement to avoid backlash.

1 Like

Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by Awwache: 7:47pm On Mar 04, 2021
AfonjaFirstSon:
Dogs, Cats and Dildos are doing the needed job for our ladies.
I ask a lady what she does with a pet dog, she replied" you will not understand. I asked another lady what she does with her pet cat in private" she laughed and never divulged the secret. As coded guy, I come ask one extrovert like that, she told me everything women do with pet dog and cat.

Wow, women are enjoying life behind closed doors. Cat will lick everything and still wash plate. If i were female, i won't have anything to do with men when dog, cat, and cucumber can do the needful, except i want to marry.

But dog, cat and are for rich ladies who can afford it, while the poor ones can manage cucumber and enjoy life.

The future is Female, according to Saphiere.
must you expose all
Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 7:49pm On Mar 04, 2021
Futureukstudent:
no it is eskimo you saw, not samoyed grin. Those regular white flurry cuties you usually see around are American Eskimos and not samoyed. Samoyed are big like a regular dog but looks like eskimo. This pic should be example of the dog you saw

Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by YurFatHer: 7:51pm On Mar 04, 2021
KingAzubuike:
Lol I can list a thousand and one dogs out there way cuter than this..

Have you heard about poomeranian?
resembles toy
Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 7:54pm On Mar 04, 2021
Samoyed and Causcian shepherd are the cutest dogs
Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 7:59pm On Mar 04, 2021
That number 7 dog, na Ekuké wey dey disguise grin grin

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:05pm On Mar 04, 2021
Jack Russell and normal bingo here
Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by sisisioge: 8:08pm On Mar 04, 2021
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Babies!

It's extremely hard to choose 1 grin grin
Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by Dreyton36: 8:16pm On Mar 04, 2021
It's better keeping dogs as friends than keeping humans as friends

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by zuraking(m): 8:16pm On Mar 04, 2021
Humanoid01:
I think German shepherd should be on that list. Am I the only one who thinks the pug looks like a bulldog?
I was strolling down the thread to see German Shepherd but was disappointed they didn't list it.
Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by xxxXXXxxx: 8:23pm On Mar 04, 2021
Good dog!!
Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by ayterajah(m): 8:27pm On Mar 04, 2021
Greyworld:
To me, the caucasian is the cutest. May be cos I love the breed.
But it's not listed now
Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by GeneralPula: 8:30pm On Mar 04, 2021
Tcwork:
So we now depend on science to know what's beautiful and what's not?
I don't understand the science in this.

It’s a nonsense list..
Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by CalebLebsco56(m): 8:32pm On Mar 04, 2021
Where is Bingo
Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by GeneralPula: 8:32pm On Mar 04, 2021
InfernoNig:
You see that short samoyed, very stubborn and wicked. I don't know why short things are always wicked.

Samoyed is not stubborn nor wicked..
Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 8:36pm On Mar 04, 2021
EmeraldKing7:
Op...where is lhasa apo,eskimo and gsd?
The cavapo looks like lapsa. I'll never find pug or springhound cute.
Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by descarado: 8:39pm On Mar 04, 2021
This should make number one.
It's for the elders kiss

1 Like

Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by Ghostrye: 8:43pm On Mar 04, 2021
Husky is definitely the cutest
followed by Caucasian
Those pugs are fugly af

1 Like

Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by IAMPEDRO: 8:51pm On Mar 04, 2021
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.moneybeach.co.uk/the-boardwalk/the-cutest-pets-according-to-science/
I love dogs. Take a look back at Jack Russell na the dog full everywhere for Nigeria. lol.......
Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by Arckeen: 9:00pm On Mar 04, 2021
Lhasa Apso is the cutest
Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2021
Dalmatian
Re: These Are The Cutest Dog Breeds According To Science (Photos) by Fcwilly: 9:10pm On Mar 04, 2021
I didn't see my bingo, what happened?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Python Tried To Eat Family Dog And Mistakenly Swallows It's Blanket Instead / Double Celebrations As My Dog Gives Birth Today! / Caught A Green Snake And I Want To Keep It As Pet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.