Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,389 members, 7,901,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:27 PM

This Might Save You.. Please Read !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Might Save You.. Please Read !!! (441 Views)

Welcome To Ranting Parlor, Pour It All Out Now, It Might Save Your Life-pictures / Pls Call Someone,your Calls Might Save A Soul. / Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Might Save You.. Please Read !!! by unamamatoto: 10:26am On Mar 02, 2021
Hi everyone, good morning �... I will be brief..

If you are looking to set yourself up or you are still struggling in life, Also, if you aren't earning money online, QUIT social media; whether Nairaland, WhatsApp, Instagram, etc because all these things are made to be addictive and it programs the human brain..
If you think I'm lying, shut off or severe all ties with people if you more of an extrovert. (Because, introverts have lesser work to do on boundaries).. move to a different location and work on self development, be highly disciplined and discover who you really are.. The road is tough but, I bet you, it's worth it... So many people want to live/lead a good life but, only few are willing to do the work... I will stop here for now because, people hear ONLY what they want to hear... A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE... Anybody can make it... Have a blessed day !!!

Re: This Might Save You.. Please Read !!! by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 02, 2021
The reason I'm not take you seriously is because of your moniker!!!
Re: This Might Save You.. Please Read !!! by unamamatoto: 11:40am On Mar 02, 2021
Lol... I can't get reviews here because, Nigerian youths don't like the truth... If it's sex related or nyash, they will flock here on traffic... I'm not surprised... You guys are doomed... if you are not building on principles, you are heading for destruction

3 Likes

Re: This Might Save You.. Please Read !!! by lasisi69(f): 11:45am On Mar 02, 2021
Nice one... You've played your part.

3 Likes

Re: This Might Save You.. Please Read !!! by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 02, 2021
your moniker thogrin

1 Like

Re: This Might Save You.. Please Read !!! by DSC7: 12:01pm On Mar 02, 2021
unamamatoto:
Lol... I can't get reviews here because, Nigerian youths don't like the truth... If it's sex related or nyash, they will flock here on traffic... I'm not surprised... You guys are doomed... if you are not building on principles, you are heading for destruction

Hmmmm....but why the generalization?.....

Anyways lets discuss way forward.....

1 Like

Re: This Might Save You.. Please Read !!! by DSC7: 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
SmellySperm:
your moniker thogrin
Inside life.....

2 Likes

Re: This Might Save You.. Please Read !!! by DSC7: 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
SmellySperm:
your moniker thogrin
Inside life.....

1 Like

Re: This Might Save You.. Please Read !!! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 02, 2021
unamamatoto:

I wish you well.

1 Like

Re: This Might Save You.. Please Read !!! by Limassol(m): 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2021
SmellySperm:
your moniker thogrin

Funny as Bleep grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Hesitate When They Wanna Do Good For You? / Watch How This Man's Heart Beat From The Outside / Rules You Must Follow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.