Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,425 members, 7,884,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:19 PM

Reporting Bonoj Digital Solution - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Reporting Bonoj Digital Solution (178 Views)

Credit Repair Software: Your Digital Solution To Common Credit Issues / Call Center Manager Agent To Call Center Reporting PLATFORM / Reporting A Bad Deal And An Irresponsible Buyer. 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reporting Bonoj Digital Solution by BLAQ9(m): 12:14am On Mar 03, 2021
Please bosses here please advice me on this issue cause am so confused

It’s happens I was introduced to direct Uk iPhones buying thou have always been buying on offer up , cause actually the same person that introduced me to offer up Was the one who brought this link . Then I make request of 4 phones about 255 thousands in total around January 16th then I paid 127k that when phone lands in Nigeria I willl come get it and balance up.
Since then he has not been chatting me or picking calls. only name I know and the name on his account i transferred to is BONOJ DIGITAL SOLUTION

PLEASE bosses what can I do
This is my hard earn money

1 Like

Re: Reporting Bonoj Digital Solution by Enskynelson(m): 2:50am On Mar 03, 2021
BLAQ9:
Please bosses here please advice me on this issue cause am so confused

It’s happens I was introduced to direct Uk iPhones buying thou have always been buying on offer up , cause actually the same person that introduced me to offer up Was the one who brought this link . Then I make request of 4 phones about 255 thousands in total around January 16th then I paid 127k that when phone lands in Nigeria I willl come get it and balance up.
Since then he has not been chatting me or picking calls. only name I know and the name on his account i transferred to is BONOJ DIGITAL SOLUTION

PLEASE bosses what can I do
This is my hard earn money
First, make sure u keep all previous chats. Keep all other records that can be of help too, voice recordings, SMS, transaction alert etc.

Read this and follow the steps. I saw a similar post of how a guy got his money back on NL

https://www.nairaland.com/5631447/tips-how-retrieve-money-after

1 Like

Re: Reporting Bonoj Digital Solution by Enskynelson(m): 2:53am On Mar 03, 2021
Re: Reporting Bonoj Digital Solution by Leadtee: 10:35am On Mar 06, 2021
This same guy did the same thing to me I am still having issues too. He promised to refund the cash since 3rd of February and that's all. He doesn't pick my calls, my WhatsApp messages and text messages too.

Please guy let's talk.
Re: Reporting Bonoj Digital Solution by BLAQ9(m): 8:52pm On Mar 09, 2021
You can chat me up on WhatsApp 08137931199
Re: Reporting Bonoj Digital Solution by chukwuibuipob: 9:22pm On Mar 09, 2021
sad wonder how this type of bastard at home undecided sad?U collected money and disappear sad sad! BLAQ9,go and report him to EFCC,attach his pic here if u have it.Give us his phone etc make ogun touch am small
Re: Reporting Bonoj Digital Solution by BLAQ9(m): 9:49pm On Mar 09, 2021
I don’t even have any of his pictures

(1) (Reply)

SOLD || Brand New Dell Inspiron 15 4gb Ram; 128gb Ssd / SOLDUsa Used Hp Probook 450 G3 For Sale SOLD / Dell g7 7790-intel Core I7-9th Gen,16gb,1tbhdd + 256GBSSD,NVIDIA (USA USED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.