Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,764 members, 7,930,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:19 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands, Ijaye Farmers Cry Out In Protest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands, Ijaye Farmers Cry Out In Protest (2022 Views)

Thugs Burn Ballot Papers At Ijaye - Mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos / Marauding Herdsmen Have Launched Guerrilla Warfare In Yorubaland — Agbekoya / FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands, Ijaye Farmers Cry Out In Protest by ivolt: 9:12am On Mar 03, 2021
mancoconut:
The North have initiated an economic blockage on the south west by withholding transportation of their foods... now their Fulani foot soldiers are on rampage in the SW destroying farms and cash crops, raping women and making food production impossible for most of these communities... you have to wonder if this isn't some serious attempt that's been hatched to bring starvation crisis to Yorubas.
No Ipob comment wanted here.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands, Ijaye Farmers Cry Out In Protest by plessis: 9:21am On Mar 03, 2021
mancoconut:
The North have initiated an economic blockage on the south west by withholding transportation of their foods... now their Fulani foot soldiers are on rampage in the SW destroying farms and cash crops, raping women and making food production impossible for most of these communities... you have to wonder if this isn't some serious attempt that's been hatched to bring starvation crisis to Yorubas.

Clearly an act of war.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands, Ijaye Farmers Cry Out In Protest by Ratedgang: 9:23am On Mar 03, 2021
You don’t romance a monster.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands, Ijaye Farmers Cry Out In Protest by MuchAdo: 9:31am On Mar 03, 2021
[s]
PrinceOfLagos:
Overtaking is allowed

Next time , don't vote for any candidate because of tinubu.
[/s]

Pigidiotts amaka... angry

Move on from 2015 or die trying. GEJ is gone forever! tongue

The yeast is no better! Probably worse off!!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands, Ijaye Farmers Cry Out In Protest by mancoconut: 9:42am On Mar 03, 2021
Yenefer:
Yep
You know your people are now endangered species across the nation right? I pity you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands, Ijaye Farmers Cry Out In Protest by mancoconut: 9:44am On Mar 03, 2021
MuchAdo:
[s][/s]

Pigidiotts amaka... angry

Move on from 2015 or die trying. GEJ is gone forever! tongue

The yeast is no better! Probably worse off!!

This fool is still talking about politics and GEJ when your people are queuing up for rations of beans and bread in Benin Republic refugee camps.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands, Ijaye Farmers Cry Out In Protest by MuchAdo: 10:11am On Mar 03, 2021
[s]
mancoconut:

This fool is still talking about politics and GEJ when your people are queuing up for rations of beans and bread in Benin Republic refugee camps.
[/s]

Pigidiott!!!

Stop taking panadol for another person's headache. Bother about the unreported herdsmen atrocities currently happening in the yeast... tongue

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands, Ijaye Farmers Cry Out In Protest by NIGHTMARE0O7: 10:53am On Mar 03, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Innocent northerners that beat up a pregnant woman and killed a man that came to make peace abi?

Mallam mentality!!!
grin
Yes they are actually killing innocent northerners ,
Herdsmen unleashed terror on the Yoruba's... them the yorubas went to the street and start killing innocent Hausa traders and destroying their goods that's cowardice

Igbo's have Neva attacked innocent Hausa selling things in the street because of Fulani heardsmen, Igbo's deal with the terrorist Fulani's directly ..the Yoruba's should stop being cowards

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands, Ijaye Farmers Cry Out In Protest by AfonjaConehead: 10:57am On Mar 03, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Yes they are actually killing innocent northerners ,
Herdsmen unleashed terror on the Yoruba's... them the yorubas went to the street and start killing innocent Hausa traders and destroying their goods that's cowardice

Igbo's have Neva attacked innocent Hausa selling things in the street because of Fulani heardsmen, Igbo's deal with the terrorist Fulani's directly ..the Yoruba's should stop being cowards

I don't think you can read to understand!!!!

What I said is simple..the Hausa man that beat up a pregnant woman and killed a man that came.to make peay, nko?!? Is he a Fulani?!

Please read to understand
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands, Ijaye Farmers Cry Out In Protest by Optional09: 11:03am On Mar 03, 2021
Stop crying like idiot go and chase them away!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands, Ijaye Farmers Cry Out In Protest by NIGHTMARE0O7: 6:15pm On Mar 03, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

I don't think you can read to understand!!!!

What I said is simple..the Hausa man that beat up a pregnant woman and killed a man that came.to make peay, nko?!? Is he a Fulani?!

Please read to understand

How do u know he is Hausa, u know averaged Nigerians call them all Hausa.
Hausa's are not that mean..they even more than Yoruba I have worked with them.
They can't just just start beating some1 like that to thw point of killing just like that , trust me those people might be Fulani, the are wicked and don't forgive or forget easily.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands, Ijaye Farmers Cry Out In Protest by Tochi3(m): 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2021
northvietnam:
SAI BABA

SAI STAR BOY VPYO

Ijaye farmers make una FEM
Lol. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands, Ijaye Farmers Cry Out In Protest by AfonjaConehead: 6:22pm On Mar 03, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

How do u know he is Hausa, u know averaged Nigerians call them all Hausa.
Hausa's are not that mean..they even more than Yoruba I have worked with them.
They can't just just start beating some1 like that to thw point of killing just like that , trust me those people might be Fulani, the are wicked and don't forgive or forget easily.

Abeg don't lie...Hausa are not mean ke!
That was how I boarded okada at Apapa in Lagos and the Hausa rider had no change and next thing,he was insulting my mother.
Lzaa,I hammer am seriously that day eh grin
I hammer am so they him people gather na there him bold and rushed me buh trust Benin boy nah,I land am for ground,pinned his chest with my knee... somebody held my hand from behind otherwise,I would have redesigned his dental formula. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands, Ijaye Farmers Cry Out In Protest by LZAA: 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

That was how I boarded okada at Apapa in Lagos and the Hausa rider had no change and next thing,he was insulting my mother.
I hammer am so they him people gather na there him bold and rushed me buh trust Benin boy nah,I land am for ground,pinned his chest with my knee... somebody held my hand from behind otherwise,I would have redesigned his dental formula. grin grin
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands, Ijaye Farmers Cry Out In Protest by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:32am On Mar 04, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

That's a different case and a personal qaurell.. it could also easily be igbo , , Yoruba , or even a Ghanaian or even ur Benin brother.
Man and man can fallout anytime ond qaurel over some issue.
But its not what we are talking about here .
We are talking about fatal "fatal violence"
Which is synonymous with Fulani's .
Hausa's ain't like that.

If I should follow ur example I can't also tell u, I have this Hausa okada guy..
Who doesn't like collecting money from my anytime he carried me.
Infact oneday I want to go our bcoz my car had issue for months , so I used to board okada so I met this guy and told him I only had 1k but my destination is N200 can u bliv this guy gave another Hausa guy 200 naira to cary me bcoz his own bike is not good..
I can't even count how many times he carry me for free... I don't even think my fellow igbo bro can do that nor to talk of Yoruba people wet no get joy.

Hausas are very very good people..
So many good experience with them.
Don't mistake them with Fulani and they are very very honest

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands, Ijaye Farmers Cry Out In Protest by esnbrutality: 11:09pm On May 06, 2021
THREAD RESURRECTED ... grin grin grin

MAKE AFONJA UNDERSTAND SAY THE FOOLISHNESS OF THEIR LEADERS IS THEIR UNDOING..

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Best Painless Way To End It All In Life? / Hausas Are The Most Dehumanized, Marginalised And Oppressed In Nigeria / The Story Behind Governor Dapo Abiodun's 1986 Criminal Record In Miami, Florida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.