Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,998 members, 7,886,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:26 PM

Understanding The Mathematics Of A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Understanding The Mathematics Of A Woman (788 Views)

Test Of Knowledge - Can You Answer This "Mathematics Of Life" Question? / The Mathematics Of Marriage, By Pastor Adeboye / The Mathematics Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Understanding The Mathematics Of A Woman by abeylevels(m): 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2011
Can you comprehend this mathematics about women?

See the picture below,

Re: Understanding The Mathematics Of A Woman by 190: 6:38pm On Apr 11, 2011
story undecided
Re: Understanding The Mathematics Of A Woman by BABE3: 8:05pm On Apr 11, 2011
Mr OP, Yes I can comprehend and that maths is BS!
And I'm gonna disprove the "theory" every step of the way!

Step 1: If you need two things for something to occur, aren't you supposed to add them together. Why the french are we multiplying here?

Step 2 & 3: I don't really have a problem with those.

Step 4: Money is the root of all evil. Evil is not the same thing as problems!

Step 5: Mathematically, it's accurate.

So, basically, like I said before, that sh1t is BS! cool

Anyone that has a problem with women, can go bury their head inside a pit latrine or something! Just saying! undecided
Re: Understanding The Mathematics Of A Woman by MrCork17: 8:28pm On Apr 11, 2011
Black women? matimatic? can they calculate? undecided
Re: Understanding The Mathematics Of A Woman by snthesis(m): 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2011
BABE!:

Mr OP, Yes I can comprehend and that maths is BS!
And I'm gonna disprove the "theory" every step of the way!

Step 1: If you need two things for something to occur, aren't you supposed to add them together. Why the french are we multiplying here?

Step 2 & 3: I don't really have a problem with those.

Step 4: Money is the root of all evil. Evil is not the same thing as problems!

Step 5: Mathematically, it's accurate.

So, basically, like I said before, that sh1t is BS! cool

Anyone that has a problem with women, can go bury their head inside a pit latrine or something! Just saying! undecided
u gats too much time tongue tongue tongue
Re: Understanding The Mathematics Of A Woman by onstelly(f): 3:55pm On Apr 12, 2011
Cock so u neva change smh, @poster nawa 4 u
Re: Understanding The Mathematics Of A Woman by tashanja(m): 9:31pm On Apr 12, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Black women? matimatic? can they calculate? undecided

Yes ooh, they can calculate how much ehm, emm BB Torch, weave, emm shoe, hand bag, tampax, to ask BF lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

The Best Remedy For Heart-break / I Need Female Friends On Bbm,my Pin Is 2354c191 / Naija Girls Runz Is The Reason U Dont Get Married In Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.