Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,086 members, 7,887,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:28 PM

A Big Chapter Of My Life Just Opened And I Really Need God’s Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Big Chapter Of My Life Just Opened And I Really Need God’s Help (540 Views)

'chapter Of Grace' Pastor, Rev Ndjom Beats Wife Brutally - (photos) / Six Important Reasons You Need God's Love. / When You Eat Of It Your Eyes Will Be Opened, And You Will Be Like God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Big Chapter Of My Life Just Opened And I Really Need God’s Help by WinningEleven(m): 11:21pm On Mar 04, 2021
I’m about to enter a part of my life that will forever affect my journey through this earth and I just don’t want to mess this up

How can I rally God and his grace and favor behind me please because I cannot do this alone
Re: A Big Chapter Of My Life Just Opened And I Really Need God’s Help by LikeAking: 3:00am On Mar 05, 2021
WinningEleven:
I’m about to enter a part of my life that will forever affect my journey through this earth and I just don’t want to mess this up

How can I rally God and his grace and favor behind me please because I cannot do this alone

Guy forget all those things.

You are on your own.
Re: A Big Chapter Of My Life Just Opened And I Really Need God’s Help by WinningEleven(m): 8:25am On Mar 05, 2021
LikeAking:

Guy forget all those things.

You are on your own.

grin
I am not alone my brother

1 Like

Re: A Big Chapter Of My Life Just Opened And I Really Need God’s Help by Dtruthspeaker: 11:34am On Mar 05, 2021
WinningEleven:

Start here and become an expert in it!

For God giveth to a man that is good in his sight wisdom, and knowledge, and joy: but to the sinner he giveth travail, (Troubles) to gather and to heap up, that he may give to him that is good before God.

So which person would you choose to be,
1) The one who receives Blessings and Good Things from The Lord, both his own and the Ones wicked people have worked for? Or

2) Continue in your present place of sinning having Troubles as your meat and drink and bed and work?

These are the 2 choices that are upon the children of men-

1) their default setting of doing wickedness as taught by their parents, neighbours, friends, enemies, schools, office and the world or

2) The Recommended Settings of Rightness and Goodness, Fairness and Just Balance!
Re: A Big Chapter Of My Life Just Opened And I Really Need God’s Help by Kobojunkie: 11:39am On Mar 05, 2021
WinningEleven:

Jesus Christ said if you love me, you will keep my commandments and the commandments He speaks of can be found written of and about in the 4 Gospels. Learn them -about 46 of them and begin to abide by them.Then you will note God Himself will show up in your life and take over your situation to His glory(not yours).
Re: A Big Chapter Of My Life Just Opened And I Really Need God’s Help by WinningEleven(m): 2:26pm On Jan 18, 2022
WinningEleven:

So far, so good

(1) (Reply)

Does Anything Exist That God Can Not Do? / If You Don't Have Salvation, Forget About Blessing.- Matthew 6vs33 /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.