Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,411 members, 7,901,143 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:28 AM

Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye (39305 Views)

Nigeria Is Bleeding, Pray For Us, Dino Melaye In New A Video In The Church / Dino Melaye: "MKO Abiola No Longer Nigerian, Cannot Be Made GCFR" / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by Topmaike007(m): 8:41am On Mar 05, 2021
Slurity:
How this man has fans still amaze me. This man don't have what it takes to be a common class captain and yet he became Senator. This God is full of wonders
very wonderful God indeed
Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by AfonjaConehead: 8:41am On Mar 05, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

Keep quiet. This is one of the next Presidents of Biafuro.

Saraki, FFK and Fayose first. Then Reno and Dino.
they are my darling role models

grin
Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by etrouble: 8:42am On Mar 05, 2021
uthlaw:
lol,you said a former senator is idleness,do you expect him to go work under someone....the kind of business he owned can change ur entire generations!

Can't it change your own generation too? Or is your generational curse beyond solution?
Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by uthlaw: 8:42am On Mar 05, 2021
westfield:
Joblessness is a disease, I hope you can defend your words when they come for you
former senator is jobless,Ena funny for dis country....the kind of business he owned in Abuja alone can change your generations status!
Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by amstamon: 8:43am On Mar 05, 2021
Igbankpa:
No be news na, even trump don tell us before by calling him lifeless. well sha I just want to say GOD should forgive me for being a buharist prior to 2015 election. can't imagine I argued with people till I lost my voice by trying to convince them on why buhari is what nigeria needs, if only I knew he would eventually turn out to be an epic failure. imagine only me go deh in the midst of six people deh argue against them. chai!
Baba, me sef follow do too. Na even inside brt I almost follow one man fight because of dis lifeless idiot matter not knowing its jst an exercise in futility.
Wish I go fit see d man make i apologise

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:44am On Mar 05, 2021
etrouble:

Yes of course, Yorubas should be able to confuse other Southern Almajaris. The neighboring tribe is only brilliant in drugs trafficking and baby factory, so it's not difficult for the Sophisticated Tribe to confuse the Drug Traffickers and World Developers who cannot develop their region
Gbamsolute grin now I understand.
Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by uthlaw: 8:45am On Mar 05, 2021
etrouble:

Can't it change your own generation too?
for sure go change everything,why you open your big mouth say he no get work....na everybody go work under person!
Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by uthlaw: 8:46am On Mar 05, 2021
etrouble:

Can't it change your own generation too? Or is your generational curse beyond solution?
na una open Ena Rubish mouth they talk nonsense!
Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by kingshaka: 8:48am On Mar 05, 2021
KEVIND:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CMACK4znf06/?igshid=dghy779d4nzr

Bros make you try dey calm down. All this ginger will only fuel more discord and strife.

Senior man Dino abeg borrow me one of those your luxurious cars, E get why
Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 05, 2021
E be like say dino money done dey finish

Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by Gyong(m): 8:56am On Mar 05, 2021
BBQ come and defend your daddy oo.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by yetunsbay(m): 8:56am On Mar 05, 2021
Werey man. Birds of a feather

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by Gyong(m): 8:56am On Mar 05, 2021
BBQ come and defend your daddy oo.
Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by franchasng: 9:01am On Mar 05, 2021
Aisha Buhari is a wicked, evil woman. Aisha Buhari knows the truth about Buhari but instead of her to come out clean and tell Nigerians, she decided to ran away to Dubai.

Aisha Buhari can become a hero if she can do a live streaming broadcast and tell Nigerians the truth about Buhari.

And I wonder why Prof. Osinbajo that knows what's happening kept quiet for this long. Mhen Nigeria is ruled by demons, all of them. And the citizens are so dumb except Igbos who have been screaming

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by Chaos4real: 9:01am On Mar 05, 2021
D way Dino de say "us" u go swear say him de suffer wit d masses. If he was still in office he would have kept his mouth shut. Bloody opportunist
Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by begge: 9:04am On Mar 05, 2021
Please be bold enough to tell us that he is dead
Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by truthstands01: 9:05am On Mar 05, 2021
Monogamy:
Idleness no be good thing oo

Does that guy look to you like someone that is idle. Pls get a life and face the issue at hand. You that is very busy, how far?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by Gbemini(m): 9:06am On Mar 05, 2021
Oloribu nan ko nieyin mejimeji
..pretender idiot
Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by Samunique(m): 9:07am On Mar 05, 2021
Skyfornia:
Seriously...this man get bad mouth. grin grin

Said the president is in transition and has refused to join his ancestors. grin grin
hahahahahaha grin
Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by truthstands01: 9:10am On Mar 05, 2021
Only men of good conscience will understand. Nigeria is in total mess, abductions everywhere, bokoharam having field days, hunger ravaging the land, no economic direction, killings everywhere, education in shambles, fuel pump frice and electricity tariff unstable with no direction, no place on the international stage as U.S is talking Kenya and DR Congo instead of the so called giant of Africa, government agencies doing whatever they like, yet where is the President.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by sammyonal: 9:14am On Mar 05, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
Ona never see anything by the time Buhari is dome with this country ona go learn lesson.

The Yorubas are now crying up and down.

When we told you guys, you were busy shouting sai baba and making 4+4 signs how far now

what's this one saying! undecided
Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by MrSquint: 9:15am On Mar 05, 2021
Seriously if this speculation turns out to be true, Nigerians must come together and flush out everyone that's been part of this lie called government.

There's no fraud that can ever be bigger than this one

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by sammyonal: 9:21am On Mar 05, 2021
Seniorwriter:
With or Without he still is Incompetent!!!
I still can't see any of the promises made by APC during the campaign process delivered.
Instead they have crippled the economy with their useless policies and personnels in administrative positions.
As youth we must make sure to vote young , competent and empathy oriented persons come 2023 ...enough of old people with their old and obsolete policies.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter

bro, even a youth will be incapacitated. Because those he will work with will frustrate him. The system is faulty from the root to the top, the country has to be put to default.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by michoim(m): 9:22am On Mar 05, 2021
Frustrated politician. Wallowing in failure ...
Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by sammyonal: 9:25am On Mar 05, 2021
emmyw:
Instead Of Collecting Money To Give Out Odds, Why Not Use The Money And Bet For Yourself Since It's Sure Game? You People Are Too Confused In This Country!
bro, u dey mind that one, even if he have the sure odd u no give am to anybody cos u will cashing out steadily. People no dey tell anyone the secret or source of there income, make em dey deceive himself there.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by wellmax(m): 9:27am On Mar 05, 2021
Dino, when will you grow up
Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by Bakori07: 9:27am On Mar 05, 2021
Excellent
Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by StUriah(m): 9:32am On Mar 05, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

Since I watched the APC campaign video in Delta....I knew PMB had dementia and the country was being run by a committee.

[b][/b]you mean to say the country is being run by committee of bandits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BaOIF3RgXE

He called the aspirant "Presidential candidate " he was corrected several times and kept saying "Governortorial"

NOTHING surprised me after this video.

PS - Dementia is so bad that you can forget the start of a sentence before you get to the end.

In fact that's how Margaret Thatcher's grandson described her last days.
Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by Nyanabo(m): 9:35am On Mar 05, 2021
Oga Dino please answer me this question: Are the things you listed that we are suffering from in this country are you and yours equally suffering from from them Or are you now Jesus that feel our pain

Stop pretending you lots are one and same. You If given the opportunity you would do worst.

Oga buhari you say our unity is non negotiable abi Oya do the right thing you and your cabal say no. I What is it you want the teeming Nigerian youths to do?

We have been deprived of all your guys enjoyed in your youth days. We What does the future hold of Nigeria and Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by Seniorwriter(m): 9:37am On Mar 05, 2021
sammyonal:
bro, even a youth will be incapacitated. Because those he will work with will frustrate him. The system is faulty from the root to the top, the country has to be put to default.

The system is not faulty but it is the people that run the affairs that created faulty policies.
How can a president give way to been referred to the presidency so that no one can be pointed and held responsible for incompetence.
So many unnecessary PAs and Media Aids.
We can only get better by voting in people that have the capacity to create good Long term policies for a better country and economy.
Nigeria is blessed beyond measure

Proactivity Leads To Productivity
@Seniorwriter
Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by Emeraldgreene(f): 9:44am On Mar 05, 2021
[Hahahaha,how is long fingers indication of big penis? oquote author=IYANGBALI post=99621079]He is a dead body walking corpse

Dino melaye go get long and big prick o, see him fingers[/quote]
Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 05, 2021
Monogamy:
Idleness no be good thing oo
Where is helinues??

Cc lzaa msallison tochi3 afamed

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Files Terror Criminal Charge Against Simon Ekpa In Finland (Pix) / Ekiti 2022: Labour Party Collpases Structure For Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji / Senator Ademola Adeleke Visits Dino Melaye (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.