Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,411 members, 7,901,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:18 AM

Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye (39303 Views)

Nigeria Is Bleeding, Pray For Us, Dino Melaye In New A Video In The Church / Dino Melaye: "MKO Abiola No Longer Nigerian, Cannot Be Made GCFR" / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by Tochi3(m): 9:52am On Mar 05, 2021
imhotep:

Where is helinues??

Cc lzaa msallison tochi3 afamed
cheesy grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by mvem(m): 9:56am On Mar 05, 2021
AfonjaMuslim:

Trust Yoruba muslims to always jump to Buhari's defence
but i thought you guys claim Buhari is dead
Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by wellmax(m): 10:00am On Mar 05, 2021
mcbreeze:
Nigerians will not accept the truth. Dead president ruling more than 200million people

I think you are the one with a dead brain to believe or think that president Buhari is dead.
Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by Btruth: 10:07am On Mar 05, 2021
The president is in between........ O ga oooo.

More dangerous to be in between oooooo.

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by maste: 10:14am On Mar 05, 2021
Na today? Ask Bola ask Rochas ask Rotimi ask them all. There is treason in the land. Even high treason. When the time is ripe they will all pay for the crime against their fatherland.
Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by Zenithpeak(m): 10:15am On Mar 05, 2021
IYANGBALI:
He is a dead body walking corpse

Dino melaye go get long and big prick o, see him fingers

Madam Kaola........ I see you jorrrrr!
Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by Zenithpeak(m): 10:19am On Mar 05, 2021
IYANGBALI:

You deserve soldier beating for that your profile picture..... lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by SKYHIGHfx: 10:19am On Mar 05, 2021
AfonjaMuslim:

Trust Yoruba muslims to always jump to Buhari's defence

One of those paid miscreant...... Paid to cause disunity amongst us.....they have different monikers... Be on the lookout
Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by HRMK: 10:25am On Mar 05, 2021
pls expatiate!are u now in same field of thought with #runawaykanu?
Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by sledge001(m): 10:31am On Mar 05, 2021
True but at least he realized he made a mistake

AfonjaConehead:
Abeg shut up...you were among the numerous mugus who brought the evil to us
Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by ylaa(f): 10:37am On Mar 05, 2021
Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by onatisi(m): 10:43am On Mar 05, 2021
Lolz
Dino is just realising this fact , a fact that has been on ground for the last 4 years

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by okorogodwin4(m): 10:53am On Mar 05, 2021
Dino is now Ipob member

Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by Kamanuozuzu: 11:00am On Mar 05, 2021
Madmohamed1:
I'm coming up with some revolution about Nigeria and buhari soon I'm still investigating something which will shock Nigeria give some days.

Revelation*
Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by Jones4190(m): 11:17am On Mar 05, 2021
Dino need to tell us who is taking care of his caw he received during his mother's buried?
Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by AfonjaConehead: 11:19am On Mar 05, 2021
sledge001:
True but at least he realized he made a mistake

Such a horrible mistake...do you know the volume of blood shed cos of that bloody mistake so far and counting?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by HonLord: 11:22am On Mar 05, 2021
westfield:
Joblessness is a disease, I hope you can defend your words when they come for you

Please tell us, WHO WILL COME FOR HIM?

Fear of saying the truth has made over 120million people FOOLS in Nigeria (Including CAN, Pastors, church members & many job seekers). How can all of us remain quiet while things are going wrong simply because Fulani is a president & in office. Did APC respect GEJ when they called him all sorts of names and even led a protest match on the streets?

This is why NOBODY will be like Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, and no region will be like the East; the region of JOB in the Bible. We will always fight injustice (even with bad governors in our houses planted by the FG). A Lion MUST rise from the East every decade. If Nnamdi Kanu by any means steps aside - Bear (with strong teeth) will RISE-UP to continue! A dead man will come for DINO - hahahahaha, Iberiberism in the university of zoo!

Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by zoedew: 11:26am On Mar 05, 2021
Dino, stay out of these! We are not with you!
Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by themanderon: 11:47am On Mar 05, 2021
If indeed he is no longer with us how can his family just sit back and watch these vultures running the show to make a mockery of the name of their father? I don't get it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by LZAA: 11:50am On Mar 05, 2021
imhotep:

Where is helinues??

Cc lzaa msallison tochi3 afamed
Looking for ipob threads grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by yinkeys(m): 12:09pm On Mar 05, 2021
Transition to what ? Full blown dictatorship?
Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by Iamzik: 12:24pm On Mar 05, 2021
westfield:
Joblessness is a disease, I hope you can defend your words when they come for you

When will you people wake up? How can an impostor be ruling over 200m people?
Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by Wholegeria: 12:36pm On Mar 05, 2021
No be today grin
Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 05, 2021
LZAA:

Sai Biafra grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by Slurity(m): 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2021
operationmoses:
Stop calling the name of God in vain you devil incarnate,wicked soul
Next time you quote me for insult because I praise God that is bigger than your entire generation, I will ask that God to prove how big He is to you by taking away peace from your life until you get back to your sense.
Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by Tochi3(m): 2:06pm On Mar 05, 2021
LZAA:

Has he eaten before looking for Ipob threads? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by darkwan: 2:32pm On Mar 05, 2021
and the fainter spoke yet again....
Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by LZAA: 2:43pm On Mar 05, 2021
Tochi3:
Has he eaten before looking for Ipob threads? grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by potopotoking: 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2021
Olodo
Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by uridadole: 4:44pm On Mar 05, 2021
dino that is with us is busy pushing nigerian money to buy most exotic cars in the world. in his mind that how to make economy better.

naija yet to start

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is No Longer With Us - Dino Melaye by TheRealKing(m): 5:00pm On Mar 05, 2021
IYANGBALI:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided what a soul

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper / Switzerland Gives Nigeria Conditions For Returning $321m Abacha Loot / Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.