Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,135 members, 7,883,947 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 07:32 PM

Nigerian Lady Who Was Injured In Gas Explosion Dies (Graphic Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Lady Who Was Injured In Gas Explosion Dies (Graphic Photos) (37707 Views)

21-Year-Old Woman Falls Into Domestic Well In Kwara And Dies (Graphic) / Lady Burnt While Answering Call Close To Her Cooking Gas, Dies (Graphic Pix) / Fire Accident Victim Rejected By General Hospitals In Lagos Dies (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Injured In Gas Explosion Dies (Graphic Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 11:26am On Mar 05, 2021
Rip

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Injured In Gas Explosion Dies (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 05, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Injured In Gas Explosion Dies (Graphic Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:26am On Mar 05, 2021
RIP.

embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Injured In Gas Explosion Dies (Graphic Photos) by Dhefjud: 11:27am On Mar 05, 2021
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Injured In Gas Explosion Dies (Graphic Photos) by Adakintroy: 11:28am On Mar 05, 2021
For man knoweth not his time. Like fish in nets, birds in snares so it is said that the sons of men are often slayed this way too when it falls on them suddenly
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Injured In Gas Explosion Dies (Graphic Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 11:30am On Mar 05, 2021
If u tell people say nothing dey this life, Dem no go gree
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Injured In Gas Explosion Dies (Graphic Photos) by TheMostComplex1: 11:31am On Mar 05, 2021
She could have survived it nau cos it's only on her legs.
Maybe there was no money & she wasn't given the needed medical treatment hence the wound was infected.

I'm still surprised why she died.

Is there a medical professional here who can throw more light on this

RIP . No more pains it has ended

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Injured In Gas Explosion Dies (Graphic Photos) by shiwex: 11:33am On Mar 05, 2021
Shithole country........The kind of things that kill people in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Injured In Gas Explosion Dies (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 05, 2021
May God console her loved ones

falcon01:
better belief

Death could be a relief in some cases. I really felt for her. The pain must have been a kinda hell
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Injured In Gas Explosion Dies (Graphic Photos) by chatinent: 11:33am On Mar 05, 2021
Painful.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Injured In Gas Explosion Dies (Graphic Photos) by tit(f): 11:35am On Mar 05, 2021
Very poor medical care
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Injured In Gas Explosion Dies (Graphic Photos) by ScamHunter: 11:37am On Mar 05, 2021
RRodwave:
Damn

That pain embarassed
Why wasn't she taken to the hospital
Nasty....someone had time to even snap her when they should make effort to give her medicare.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Injured In Gas Explosion Dies (Graphic Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:39am On Mar 05, 2021
This is so painful.
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Injured In Gas Explosion Dies (Graphic Photos) by Toks2008(m): 11:39am On Mar 05, 2021
Guys wettin sure pass nah death o. Even to see the next hour is not guaranteed but it is just by GODs grace. The best bet is to secure our eternal life in christ Jesus so that if the thing happen, Heaven is sure for us where we will live a better, greater and more enjoyable life.

This life no be am. I still cant believe Victorian of nairaland is gone, a very vibrant beautiful lady. I remember how we joked anytime we do video call but today she is gone, gone just like that. Fell down in the bathroom and gave up.

Never in my life will i take every minute for granted. Please guys embrace christ, run from bitterness.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Injured In Gas Explosion Dies (Graphic Photos) by Prechgold1180(m): 11:47am On Mar 05, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Damnnnnn , this ain't right ....

Rest in peace .. pretty angel
hope you know slawomir has the right to sue u for copyright theft

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Injured In Gas Explosion Dies (Graphic Photos) by Tsongz(f): 11:53am On Mar 05, 2021
I guess she died as a result of sepsis. This kinda case should be handled by professionals in the hospital.
Burns could lead to many complications which includes renal insufficiency andfailure, hypovolemia, cardiac failure and sepsis.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Injured In Gas Explosion Dies (Graphic Photos) by AmazingELixir: 11:54am On Mar 05, 2021
RIP young lady...yet again your country failed you just as they've failed us

Rest easy now ..may the afterlife restore your peace.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Injured In Gas Explosion Dies (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 05, 2021
No more respect for the dead and their families.

Na wa for youth of nowadays....
They lack empathy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Injured In Gas Explosion Dies (Graphic Photos) by AmazingELixir: 11:57am On Mar 05, 2021
cry cry cry

RIP young lady...yet again your country failed you just as they've failed us.

Rest easy now ..may the afterlife restore and grant you the peace this contraption had taken from you.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Injured In Gas Explosion Dies (Graphic Photos) by AmazingELixir: 11:57am On Mar 05, 2021
cry cry cry

RIP young lady...yet again your country failed you just as they've failed us.

Rest easy now ..may the afterlife restore and grant you the peace this contraption replete with career criminals had taken from you.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Injured In Gas Explosion Dies (Graphic Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 12:00pm On Mar 05, 2021
Facebook folks are really weird tbh.
Your friend died and you're coming online to post her dead body because you want to type rip. undecided smh.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Injured In Gas Explosion Dies (Graphic Photos) by eveninnewspaper: 12:04pm On Mar 05, 2021
Condolences to the deceased family.

Facebook users and their gbagaun. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Injured In Gas Explosion Dies (Graphic Photos) by Cobham10: 12:04pm On Mar 05, 2021
This is really heartbreaking...RIP pretty
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Injured In Gas Explosion Dies (Graphic Photos) by Amhappy(f): 1:03pm On Mar 05, 2021
Toks2008:
Guys wettin sure pass nah death o. Even to see the next hour is not guaranteed but it is just by GODs grace. The best bet is to secure our eternal life in christ Jesus so that if the thing happen, Heaven is sure for us where we will live a better, greater and more enjoyable life.

This life no be am. I still cant believe Victorian of nairaland is gone, a very vibrant beautiful lady. I remember how we joked anytime we do video call but today she is gone, gone just like that. Fell down in the bathroom and gave up.

Never in my life will i take every minute for granted. Please guys embrace christ, run from bitterness.

Lost one of my big brothers today. You are so on point
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Injured In Gas Explosion Dies (Graphic Photos) by Toks2008(m): 1:39pm On Mar 05, 2021
Amhappy:

Lost one of my big brothers today. You are so on point

So Sad. May his soul rest in Peace.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Injured In Gas Explosion Dies (Graphic Photos) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 1:44pm On Mar 05, 2021
Prechgold1180:
hope you know slawomir has the right to sue u for copyright theft

Lol..... Slawomir is my nigga...we ain't got no beef
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Injured In Gas Explosion Dies (Graphic Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 1:51pm On Mar 05, 2021
she must have suffer for internal borne perhaps medical attention wasn't given to her inner body

she didn't really suffer much on the part of the body than from waist to legs

Rip Hustler, we the rest Hustler will continue from where you stop
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Injured In Gas Explosion Dies (Graphic Photos) by eejo(m): 2:00pm On Mar 05, 2021
The Environment alone is enough to kill her. The lady could have been saved but Poverty and poor Healthcare system killed her. Rest in peace. Nigerians deserve a National Health Insurance scheme and it is possible.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Injured In Gas Explosion Dies (Graphic Photos) by barnawilla: 2:05pm On Mar 05, 2021
Please visit Dunamis Church
THe hand of God will perfect your healing in Jesus name

Ikesinelu:
Shit God have mercy
am totally heart broken please help:

please my dear beloved NL I don't want to die in silence I have been trying to keep quit but can't anymore.couple with the level of impersonation going on in his forum by one devil called anthony M.

Please forgive me,i don't know what to do anymore concerning my health situations.if i can help myself I won't be seeking for help on this flatform, I have been suffering from quadriplegic spinal cord injury for the past 13 years now,.please help save me and my mother,who is also diabetic we are passionately begging for your help upon our lives .my my family has suffer and spend so much on us, but these days things are too hard for us, even Her health condition is getting wost his days now , it is only me and her that lives in our house here in my village no one else here to help.my hand are partially affected and dont have any earning yet I have severe UTI infection due to unable to get proper treatment and changing of catheter regularly. we find it hard to feed or buy some healthcare tools and needs like adult diaper, catheter, suppository, .may Almighty God protect bless you.

Acmy details and location are in my signature Please watch the VIDEO In my profile to end TO COMFIRM MY claims I included my former video he is using to scam people here.you can also reach me on whatsap with numba there thanks.this photo below is my unproperly treated bed sore
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Injured In Gas Explosion Dies (Graphic Photos) by gwama: 5:35pm On Mar 05, 2021
She is too young to died. RIP cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Injured In Gas Explosion Dies (Graphic Photos) by Franklydes(m): 6:18pm On Mar 05, 2021
MrCover:
Update From . COM

Friends and colleagues have taken to Facebook to mourn a young woman identified as Onyinye Odo, who was reportedly died after a fire incident, Reports.

Details surrounding her death are still sketchy as the time Is Filing This Report, however, it was gathered that Onyinye succumbed to severe burns she sustained following a gas explosion.

One Edah Mmesoma, who confirmed the story to on Wednesday, March 3, said the explosion happened at her place of work.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story/graphql_permalink/?graphql_id=UzpfSTEwMDA0MTU5MjEzODU0Mzo1MjM1MTExNTIzNzg2MTg%3D
But head slay queens ehn na wa oh. see the house wey she dey sef and she come dey form levels for pix
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Was Injured In Gas Explosion Dies (Graphic Photos) by Moneyearners: 7:14pm On Mar 05, 2021
Omg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant' / 'Charcoal Anthrax': Cattle Disease Hits Niger Republic, Customs Takes Precaution / TYPHOID FEVER : Symptoms And Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.