Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,395 members, 7,901,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:50 PM

Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back (61634 Views)

I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu / "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility / Kano Igbos Meet Ganduje, Reject Call For Relocation Of Fulani From South (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by MikkieEl: 10:07am On Mar 06, 2021
favor914:
[s]Ok which hotel were they residing in? only a Fool will accept that strangers came to their land & intimidated them, so speak for yourself & family, not every Nigerian is like you, bloody shameless coward, people like you don’t deceive to have a country, a coward in Nigeria is a burden to any nation that makes him a citizen, they have nothing to offer. [/s]
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:07am On Mar 06, 2021
kettykin:

Ojukwu with 100,000 soldiers? Please send your source. By the way ojukwu started the war with only 17 rifles and decimated Nigeria military, wiping away the 2nd brigade twice and finishing the 3rd armoured brigade from a 33000 man to less tha 300 men
Lol. He must have been a magician to wipe away a brigade with 17 rifles. You lots sha. Do you realise Enugu was a division as at then? So a division has only 17 rifles? Lol
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by keypha1: 10:08am On Mar 06, 2021
This is true because when I was young, Fulanis people are very kind and good, we will give them water and play with them, they will never allowed their cow to spoiled something in the farm, but this black Fulanis now is very heartless and bad, they will kill you if they see you in the Bush.
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by pieces18: 10:08am On Mar 06, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Nothing but the truth.

When I was a little boy I used to go Fulani settlements with my Dad sometimes we boarded canoes to take us across big rivers just to get to them.
My Dad is an health worker and the Fulanis preferred his services so they were always calling him when there were sick people. (He did house service, my papa like money. Lol) and the Fulanis had money too, legitimate money made from selling their cows, grains and birds/chickens. Those dayd Fulani were nice people, I would always get maishan (very sweet butter/oil like stuff) and many other things, they were so nice and lovely people.
As a young boy I always said I would marry a Fulani lady because they were so beautiful, friendly and nice people.

I am talking about 14 to 15 years ago.

What went wrong? F*ck!

Modified: I think those killer Fulanis that started terrorising Nigerians are not Nigerian and Buhari's failure to decisively deal with them led to the escalation of their killings and that also encouraged some Nigerian Fulanis to join them.
Fulani groups that are suppose to condemn the killers were also being biased in their judgement, instead of fishing out the foreigners that are killing people among them, they decided to allow tribal sentiment overshadow their sense of reasoning.

If Miyetti Allah had chastised them instead of covering up for them things would not have escalated to this extent, also I will blame Buhari for not taking decisive action.

It is not too late Miyetti Allah should tell Nigerians among them not to join those foreigners in perpetrating crime, they should urge them to fish out the killers among them and the government should not be biased in handling this Fulani issue, Buhari or whoever is in charge of the affairs of the Nation should be decisive in dealing with these Intruders.

Buhari + northeners + APC + Muslims brought them believing power belongs to them. How can same people deal with them? Remember 2015,2019 elections won't be the last elections, there are more elections to come. These same guys will be here even up to 2023. They are here to front northern agenda. These guys will be here with us for sometime until God brings a serious and detribalized president to wipe them away.

1 Like

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by pieces18: 10:09am On Mar 06, 2021
Buhari + northeners + APC + Muslims brought them believing power belongs to them. How can same people deal with them? Remember 2015,2019 elections won't be the last elections, there are more elections to come. These same guys will be here even up to 2023. They are here to front northern agenda. These guys will be here with us for sometime until God brings a serious and detribalized president to wipe them away

1 Like

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by lexy2014: 10:10am On Mar 06, 2021
favor914:
Failure hold The President of Nigeria responsible for your failed misconstrued life, not your parents, also hold Aisha Buhari for not giving you cereals & cerelac When you were growing up.

Wow...very interesting.

Look at d question I asked:

"Have u heard of d name buhari?"

Funny enough, there was no mention of d word "failure" in d question but u were quick to associate buharis name with failure. At d mention of buharis name, even his staunchest supporters can't but associate him with failure. I can't believe it. Is this a mere coincidence?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by favor914: 10:10am On Mar 06, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

What do you do apart from being a nuisance on the internet making useless statements like a deranged attack dog?
Point to one useful statement you've ever made.
How will you do crypto when you're being spoonfed by those who put you on the net to play the public fool.
Don't worry 2023 is around the corner. Just plan your retirement well
Go and prosper your life Mayor of Nairaland, Empty Barrels like you will always make the loudest noise, tomorrow morning you will soliciting for money to buy something to eat.
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by favor914: 10:11am On Mar 06, 2021
lexy2014:

Wow...very interesting.

Look at d question I asked:

Funny enough, there was no mention of d word "failure" in d question but u were quick to associate buharis name with failure. At d mention of buharis name, even his staunchest supporters can't buy associate him with failure. I can't believe it. Is this a mere coincidence?
I have never come across a houseboy that did not feel he was more qualified than his boss. If your parents had little you wouldn’t have such an awful attitude, penury will kill you.
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:13am On Mar 06, 2021
favor914:
Uncle Emefiele had told me years ago not to get involved in crypto, know your way no be curse, look who is laughing now.
Did uncle emefiele also tell you the value of the 30k you're being paid then will drop by 200%?
I'm sure he wouldn't. He would have thought telling you that will make you reject your 30k job and begin to actually use your brain positively, something those who put you in this sorry state won't want.
Check it out now. Your 30k you were jubilating about then when Emefiele told you not to get involved in crypto can hardly buy a bag of rice with no stones while the crypto is now double of its value.
Should Emefiele be slapped or thanked by you?

2 Likes

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by bigfish3k: 10:13am On Mar 06, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
if Nigeria is a sane country by now buhari, El rufai, sultan of sokoto supposed to be jailed in Hague for Genocide.the country is fvcked up
Plus Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by lexy2014: 10:14am On Mar 06, 2021
favor914:
I have never come across a houseboy that did not feel he was more qualified than his boss. If your parents had little you wouldn’t have such an awful attitude, penury will kill you.

Your emotional outburst hasn't answered d question below:

1 Like

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by atonement12: 10:14am On Mar 06, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
if Nigeria is a sane country by now buhari, El rufai, sultan of sokoto supposed to be jailed in Hague for Genocide.the country is fvcked up
They should be prosecuted and sentenced to death and commuted to life imprisonment for treason.

2 Likes

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by MikkieEl: 10:15am On Mar 06, 2021
favor914:
[s]Ok which hotel were they residing in? only a Fool will accept that strangers came to their land & intimidated them, so speak for yourself & family, not every Nigerian is like you, bloody shameless coward, people like you don’t deceive to have a country, a coward in Nigeria is a burden to any nation that makes him a citizen, they have nothing to offer.[/s]
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by favor914: 10:15am On Mar 06, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Did uncle emefiele also tell you the value of the 30k you're being paid then will drop by 200%?
I'm sure he wouldn't. He would have taught telling you that will make you reject your 30k job and begin to actually use your brain positively. Something those who put you in this sorry state won't want.
Check it out now. Your 30k you were jubilating about them when Emefiele told you not to get involved in crypto can hardly buy a bag of rice with no stones while she crypto is now double of its value.
Should Emefiele be slapped or thanked by you?
30k USD grin? make jealousy no kill you, whatever exchange rate you want to use, use just bring my money, if it don’t make dollars, it don’t make sense.
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Eriokanmi: 10:15am On Mar 06, 2021
favor914:
Mumu Illiterate, Dummy never quote me again, dunce conspiracy theorist. President Buhari that all his children graduated from the United Kingdom was banned from entering the UK by who? The sooner you get a life for yourself the better, this your self inflicted hatred you have for yourself will never allow you prosper.
Only abuses, no single points made. He was banned from entering UK over 2011 post electoral violence. I wonder who's an illiterate here. I was talking of buhari and you're talking of his children....how intelligent you are. Lool. Google is your friend

1 Like

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Llight101(m): 10:15am On Mar 06, 2021
capitalzero:
This man should be arrested. It is self- confession
Arrested by who?
The same people that brought them in to the country?
I can recall the president said they're foreigners.
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Whytelyon(m): 10:16am On Mar 06, 2021
MANNABBQNGRILS, sarrki

After you go come here day find patriot. How far?
You see things for yourselves now, not so?
Blockheads. I wonder what you even tell the ones you father at home. Simple lie, you go day sugarcoat am to suit you and your worthless thinking. Ur eye never start to open now abi?
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by kettykin: 10:16am On Mar 06, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

How does the empty boast solve the security challenge?
Making empty boast on a subject as important as dis portrays you as a clown
You clearly don't get it. If my quote of using 10000 biafran soldiers to solve Nigeria security issues is a big headache to you ,then that is your headache and not my headache
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:16am On Mar 06, 2021
favor914:

How come you're such an expert in houseboys matters. Well... You know what they say about birds of a feather

1 Like

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:17am On Mar 06, 2021
kettykin:

You clearly don't get it. If my quote of using 10000 biafran soldiers to solve Nigeria security issues is a big headache to then that is your headache and not my headache
Not an headache at all. More like comedy. Just wonder why you'll volunteer to make me laugh so
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by favor914: 10:17am On Mar 06, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Only abuses, no single points made. He was banned from entering UK over 2011 post electoral violence. I wonder who's an illiterate here. I was talking of buhari and you're talking of his children....how intelligent you are. Lool. Google is your friend
Mumu if Buhari was banned from the United Kingdom, it applies to his whole immediate family, ignorance is not an excuse in law.
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:19am On Mar 06, 2021
favor914:
30k USD grin? make jealousy no kill you, whatever exchange rate you want to use, use just bring my money, if it don’t make dollars, it don’t make sense.
Lol. Dollars ko. Uncle emefiele can never pay you dollars to be a houseboy. He'll pay you the worthless naira you love so much you're selling your brain for

1 Like

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by danngnews: 10:19am On Mar 06, 2021
Where is ?

1 Like

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by kettykin: 10:20am On Mar 06, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Lol. He must have been a magician to wipe away a brigade with 17 rifles. You lots sha. Do you realise Enugu was a division as at then? So a division has only 17 rifles? Lol
One single ogbunigwe bomb used by a small team of biafran soldiers led by major uchendu wiped away 98% of the 2nd division of the Nigeria army in Abagana in 1968. The 31 March 1968 David vs goliath encounter sent a Nigeria military general on self exile till the end of the war
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by favor914: 10:20am On Mar 06, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

How come you're such an expert in houseboys matters. Well... You know what they say about birds of a feather
Servants like yourself are everywhere in Nigeria, they are always at the bottom of the ladder, but seem to know the most in their Immurement minds.
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:20am On Mar 06, 2021
favor914:
Mumu if Buhari was banned from the United Kingdom, it applies to his whole immediate family, ignorance is not an excuse in law.
Stop spewing ignorance. Atiku was banned from the US. While his wife was living there. You're too dull today. Go and spread your brain outside.

2 Likes

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by grandstar(m): 10:20am On Mar 06, 2021
kettykin:
give me 10,000 biafran soldiers and fulani will be history for life, Nigeria military is too weak and inept to drive fulani bandits out

This is not a job for the army but rather, a special operations unit. I doubt Nigeria has one, and even if it has, they will be scanty in the face of the size of the peoblem
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Eriokanmi: 10:20am On Mar 06, 2021
favor914:
Hahahaha. Please stop embarrassing yourself. Many are seeing your post. Go and read about how travel ban works.

1 Like

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by mrkings84(m): 10:21am On Mar 06, 2021
So ashamed of this country called Nigeria!
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:22am On Mar 06, 2021
favor914:
Servants like yourself are everywhere in Nigeria, they are always at the bottom of the ladder, but seem to know the most in their Immurement minds.
And you're well acquainted with the ways and manners of servants. I don't think that portrays you in good light. More like the boy who feeds the master's dog. He starts behaving like one after sometime.

1 Like

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by favor914: 10:23am On Mar 06, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Lol. Dollars ko. Uncle emefiele can never pay you dollars to be a houseboy. He'll pay you the worthless naira you love so much you're selling your brain for
Ok you accuse me, & pass verdict also? It seems those BMC people must have taught you people a serious lesson, because when you & some of your fellow confused infants have no argument they resolve back to 30k whatever they are referring to? Only JAH knows.
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by favor914: 10:25am On Mar 06, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

And you're well acquainted with the ways and manners of servants. I don't think that portrays you in good light. More like the boy who feeds the master's dog. He starts behaving like one after sometime.
But you are the one complaining? I am only trying to console you that everything will be alright if you have a plan? You are a Failure just looking for someone else to blame for your own ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. / Atiku Approves N33,000 Minimum Wage For All 100,000 Staff On His Payroll / IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.