Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,765 members, 7,935,272 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:35 AM

Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back (61738 Views)

I Won The Election. They Took Me To Court & I Won. I Am Proud Of Myself- Tinubu / "We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility / Kano Igbos Meet Ganduje, Reject Call For Relocation Of Fulani From South (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Asswipemod: 10:26am On Mar 06, 2021
Ndipe:
The person responsible for this accusation should be arrested for indirectly creating mayhem in the country.

Because he spoke the truth?

1 Like

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Asswipemod: 10:27am On Mar 06, 2021
fourboys:
this is treason

What do you mean?
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 06, 2021
Rare picture of #team our-darling-president sneaking away from the thread.

Useless fools.

1 Like

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by perestroika19: 10:28am On Mar 06, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Only abuses, no single points made. He was banned from entering UK over 2011 post electoral violence. I wonder who's an illiterate here. I was talking of buhari and you're talking of his children....how intelligent you are. Lool. Google is your friend
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/177561-i-will-restore-nigerias-lost-glory-buhari-says-at-chatham-house.html

This was him in February 2015. Don't know if the purported ban you are talking about was lifted before then or not
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by maxell(f): 10:31am On Mar 06, 2021
If true, Still doesn’t explain why Nigerian authority (e.g. Police, Army, DSS) have not intervened
and engage them.
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:32am On Mar 06, 2021
kettykin:

One single ogbunigwe bomb used by a small team of biafran soldiers led by major uchendu wiped away 98% of the 2nd division of the Nigeria army in Abagana in 1968. The 31 March 1968 David vs goliath encounter sent a Nigeria military general on self exile till the end of the war

Lol. Talk about winning a battle and losing the war
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by skyblue4real(m): 10:32am On Mar 06, 2021
We know na, that is why they are fighting
tooth and nail no surpress any other security in the land that tends to oppose them.

1 Like

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by lexy2014: 10:33am On Mar 06, 2021
maxell:

If true, Still doesn’t explain why Nigerian authority (e.g. Police, Army, DSS) have not intervened
and engage them.

Are u still asking why d security agencies haven't intervened? Let d fulani bandits change their name to endsars movement or IPoB, d security will have serious erection

1 Like

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by stormborn28(m): 10:33am On Mar 06, 2021
The useless president has refused to agree to failure...and one stupid BBQ manna vultures seller will come and say darly daddy...idiots everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:33am On Mar 06, 2021
perestroika19:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/177561-i-will-restore-nigerias-lost-glory-buhari-says-at-chatham-house.html

This was him in February 2015. Don't know if the purported ban you are talking about was lifted before then or not
It was actually the US he was banned from entering

1 Like

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Misterone: 10:34am On Mar 06, 2021
TruthHurts1:

https://www.reubenabati.com.ng/index.php/component/k2/item/25824-we-brought-in-fulani-from-mali-sierra-leone-senegal-others-to-win-2015-election-after-election-they-refused-to-leave-kawu-baraje/
Kawu is a goat, a dog, and a barefaced liar. this dog from God knows where jumped ship from PDP to what the idiot called reformed APC in 2015. so does this monkey of an idiot expect the APC to hand over such a critical task to a traitor? Kawu should stop this barefaced lies. why Mali why not niger that is closer?
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by shedy03(m): 10:39am On Mar 06, 2021
baralatie:
God!
See how trouble start
PDP members that brokeaway and joined APC, fought tooth and nail to oust GEJ brought this calamity on the land.
This same man talking, Atiku, saraki, dogara, tambuwal, Obasanjo and many others.
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by maxell(f): 10:39am On Mar 06, 2021
lexy2014:

Are u still asking why d security agencies haven't intervened? Let d fulani bandits change their name to endsars movement or IPoB, d security will have serious erection

They are following orders from above. Period.

Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by bizhop01: 10:40am On Mar 06, 2021
When buhari said that terrorism in nigeria is dominated by foreigners they brought in no one believe him.

1 Like

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by TheGift: 10:42am On Mar 06, 2021
One of the most reasonable comments I've read on Nairaland today. Well said.
Charmingrascal:
Nothing but the truth.

When I was a little boy I used to go Fulani settlements with my Dad sometimes we boarded canoes to take us across big rivers just to get to them.
My Dad is an health worker and the Fulanis preferred his services so they were always calling him when there were sick people. (He did house service, my papa like money. Lol) and the Fulanis had money too, legitimate money made from selling their cows, grains and birds/chickens. Those days Fulani were nice people, I would always get maishan (very sweet butter/oil like stuff) and many other things, they were so nice and lovely people. As secluded as their settlements were we never got scared of going there, they stayed inside thick forest but we still felt safe with them
As a young boy I always said I would marry a Fulani lady because they were so beautiful, friendly and nice people.

I am talking about 14 to 15 years ago.

What went wrong? F*ck!

Modified: I think those killer Fulanis that started terrorising Nigerians are not Nigerian and Buhari's failure to decisively deal with them led to the escalation of their killings and that also encouraged some Nigerian Fulanis to join them.
Fulani groups that are suppose to condemn the killers were also being biased in their judgement, instead of fishing out the foreigners that are killing people among them, they decided to allow tribal sentiment overshadow their sense of reasoning.

If Miyetti Allah had chastised them instead of covering up for them things would not have escalated to this extent, also I will blame Buhari for not taking decisive action.

It is not too late Miyetti Allah should tell Nigerians among them not to join those foreigners in perpetrating crime, they should urge them to fish out the killers among them and the government should not be biased in handling this Fulani issue, Buhari or whoever is in charge of the affairs of the Nation should be decisive in dealing with these Intruders.

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by jurjes(f): 10:43am On Mar 06, 2021
May God bless you Sir, for speaking the truth.

1 Like

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by eyinjuege: 10:44am On Mar 06, 2021
These People should be prosecuted.
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:44am On Mar 06, 2021
favor914:
Ok you accuse me, & pass verdict also? It seems those BMC people must have taught you people a serious lesson, because when you & some of your fellow confused infants have no argument they resolve back to 30k whatever they are referring to? Only JAH knows.

Typical of you BMC dogs to chop and clean mouth
Maybe you can tell us on what conviction you're here to attack people who raise issues with the govt incompetence. Or are you a moderator for people's thoughts about their govt now?

2 Likes

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by spacechuks(m): 10:47am On Mar 06, 2021
No wonder,

Kano recorded over hyper figures and war torn burno recorded same

It is a pity

Cheats

You give strangers automatic citizen because of election when you have not been able to plan for the better life for the citizens on ground

We r tired of the north

Let them go

We dont need them in our land and waters anymore
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by OmoManU: 10:48am On Mar 06, 2021
Asgard13:
Na why Tinubu mouth jam.. e no fit talk .. the bone hook well..

Apc is evil...

Nigerians need to wake

How Baraje take relate to Tinubu, Baraje is a Bukola Saraki boy and Saraki too is an Atiku boy
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by themanderon: 10:50am On Mar 06, 2021
We can all see how the desperation of politicians has cost the lives of thousands yet foolish Nigerians continue to sing their praises daily on this forum while the same politicians tighten the noose of poverty, hunger and death around their necks. Another slowpoke will come out to contest in 2023 and the same people will fall for the same gimmicks. Its a vicious and a hopeless cycle of foolishness. I wonder who cast this spell on this nation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:51am On Mar 06, 2021
favor914:
But you are the one complaining? I am only trying to console you that everything will be alright if you have a plan? You are a Failure just looking for someone else to blame for your own ignorance.
Who asked for your consolation? Show me one, just one post where someone ever asked for your opinion no matter how dimwitted. You have always been a nuisance and intruder jumping on people's thoughts and expression in a most rude and uncouth manner which shows your terrible ill-breeding
The failure here is someone who allows emefiele to deceive him and then turns around to use his tongue to clean same Emefiele's ass.

2 Likes

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Kingdemu: 10:56am On Mar 06, 2021
doggedfighter:
This is the reason they have been unable to curb them.

Buhari was right when he said that they are foreigners .

But failed to tell us how he brought them into the country.
Kawu Baraje was a former acting National Chairman of the PDP
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Eriokanmi: 11:00am On Mar 06, 2021
perestroika19:

That was after the ban was lifted. I was watched him speak at Chatham House where he said he was a reformed democrat and a former dictator

1 Like

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by 2tpick: 11:00am On Mar 06, 2021
I have been saying this for a long time but nobody cared to listen. The day I encountered a gathering of fulanis in the north speaking French, I knew something was amiss.

4 Likes

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by sulaak(m): 11:04am On Mar 06, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Nothing but the truth.

When I was a little boy I used to go Fulani settlements with my Dad sometimes we boarded canoes to take us across big rivers just to get to them.
My Dad is an health worker and the Fulanis preferred his services so they were always calling him when there were sick people. (He did house service, my papa like money. Lol) and the Fulanis had money too, legitimate money made from selling their cows, grains and birds/chickens. Those dayd Fulani were nice people, I would always get maishan (very sweet butter/oil like stuff) and many other things, they were so nice and lovely people.
As a young boy I always said I would marry a Fulani lady because they were so beautiful, friendly and nice people.

I am talking about 14 to 15 years ago.

What went wrong? F*ck!

Modified: I think those killer Fulanis that started terrorising Nigerians are not Nigerian and Buhari's failure to decisively deal with them led to the escalation of their killings and that also encouraged some Nigerian Fulanis to join them.
Fulani groups that are suppose to condemn the killers were also being biased in their judgement, instead of fishing out the foreigners that are killing people among them, they decided to allow tribal sentiment overshadow their sense of reasoning.

If Miyetti Allah had chastised them instead of covering up for them things would not have escalated to this extent, also I will blame Buhari for not taking decisive action.

[b]It is not too late [/b]Miyetti Allah should tell Nigerians among them not to join those foreigners in perpetrating crime, they should urge them to fish out the killers among them and the government should not be biased in handling this Fulani issue, Buhari or whoever is in charge of the affairs of the Nation should be decisive in dealing with these Intruders.

I am sorry it's too late, the damage has been done.

We no need to learn from it (When a man punishes you, subconsciously he is teaching you)

You can never trust the Fulani's again, inviting foreigners to kill and humiliate Nigerians is bad enough, but to ignore their cry and defend the foreigner over your Nigerians brethren that your language and culture with is an indication that the Fulani's view all Nigerians as slave and conquered people.

Hausa and Fulani share the same culture, yet the so called indigenous Fulani's have supported the foreign invasion of Hausa farmlands and gold mines, creating havoc and destruction across the entire West Africa landscape (from Senegal to CAR)

As long as there is a Sokoto Caliphate in northern Nigeria there will never be unity or peace in Nigeria, the Sokoto Caliphate (or Sultanate) is a symbol of Fulani conquest.

4 Likes

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by playerinc(m): 11:04am On Mar 06, 2021
kettykin:
give me 10,000 biafran soldiers and fulani will be history for life, Nigeria military is too weak and inept to drive fulani bandits out

A whole 10,000 You for ask of 10,000,000 nah.

A well trained, well outfitted company of 300 mercenaries will decimate even Boko Haram.
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Sunnyja: 11:08am On Mar 06, 2021
[quote author=favor914 post=99650698] Stop promoting false conspiracies, it is an insult to critical thinkers. [/quote / " Critical
Thinkers motivated by 30k per month can't be trusted to advance the progress of a sane society. El- rufai once boasted of how he traced some killer herdsmen to a neighbouring country and paid them with our tax payers money for their cows that were killed. What does your " critical thinking" now tells you.

1 Like

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Manq(m): 11:09am On Mar 06, 2021
kettykin:
give me 10,000 biafran soldiers and fulani will be history for life, Nigeria military is too weak and inept to drive fulani bandits out

Trust me, they aren't weak.. they are just deceiving them that's all
Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:11am On Mar 06, 2021
Now that we have this information,what are we going to do with it ? We will keep silent as usual ? If we don't fight to right/correct all these obvious imbalances,there won't be peace in Nigeria. How can we afford to fold our arms in all of this and pretend as if everything is okay ?

What is our fear ? Are we under a spell truly having consumed fulanis unholy cows for years ? I mean those cows that they have been having sex with ! Fulanis are the problems of Nigeria and they should be made to understand that fact. Yorubas are equally indigenous to most countries in west Africa and even beyond - Benin republic,Togo,Ghana,Sierra lone,Cuba,Brazil,Haiti Trinidad and Tobago,Venezuela, etc. If Nigeria's Yorubas start inviting their kinsmen in other countries to Nigeria to wreck havoc and to kill other Nigerians, would there be anything called Nigeria again ?

These stupid,homeless fulanis won't stop until they are made to understand that they don't have monopoly of violence.

1 Like

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by Sonn(m): 11:24am On Mar 06, 2021
When people shouts JONATHAN FAILED! JONATHAN FAILED!! i know some of them are ignorant while some are some bunch of sycophants, to start with' these people never supported JONATHAN candidacy right from 2011, when JONATHAN won election in 2011 Nigerians were murdered and after then bomb explosion where, they equipped BOKO HARAM to cause destruction, some of them immediately promised to make Nigeria ungovernable for him, our current president even went as far as telling us that should JONATHAN win again by 2015 that everyone will be SOAKED in blood, he said this in 2012 just one year into JONATHAN government' and when JONATHAN wanted to contest again in 2015' majority of his party members from the North kicked against it and worked against him, why? because he's from the MINORITY, who is he to lead Nigeria, he was called all sorts of names and abused like a mad man but he never intimidated anyone, they even went as far as bringing inn foreigners to destroy this country just because of POWER, POWER that they have held more than any other tribes since independent and achieved nothing meaningful except looting money, and they would come here to tell the ignorants that it was PDP that destroyed Nigeria, anyway' they can only fool the foolish not me, JONATHAN wanted to reform them EDUCATIONALLY because that has been the greatest challenge up there, they ganged up against him with BOKO HARAM, LIES and PROPAGANDA, and deceitfully got the support of some SOUTHERNERS, today what is happening? they promised the gullible heaven on earth, but the situation is worst today, under JONATHAN a bag of rice was N8,500, fuel N90, cement N1500, dollar was N200, life was far better, oil price was high but we could feel the benefits then, they expected him to turn Nigeria to DUBAI within fours years in office, how much has the current PRESIDENT did in six years? before this month end' be ready to buy fuel N230-250, we now pay VAT on calls, data, deposition, transfer and withdrawal, INSECURITY is worst, CORRUPTION worst, HUNGER worst, RECESSION worst, INFLATION worst, BORROWING worst, foreign DEBT worst, despite all these' not even a single PROJECT initiated and completed, JONATHAN built 165 almajiri schools, up to twelve federal universities and did some roads, he introduced IPPIS, PVC and BVN to cub corruption and election malpractices, tell me one thing this current government have done after six of inflicting pains on Nigerias, the people they brought inn to win election by all means are on rampage now and i know some people will still come here to tell the gullible that their DARLING YANKEE is working, #ehwugambias

4 Likes

Re: Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back by gudugudumeje: 11:27am On Mar 06, 2021
Can you see the inept G,E.Jonathan and useless PDP wtth worthless APC? What a nasty NASS and useless. DSS, Armed Forces and NIA of and in a most hopeless country, Nigeria that has to be broken up now to preserve the ethnic nations God created. Mind you, Europe created Nigeria as commodity not God..,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu / EFCC Arrests Maurice Iwu, Ex-INEC Chairman / Buhari And Osinbajo Spotted On Their First Day In Office In Abuja(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.