Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,315 members, 7,920,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:51 PM

Tips To Keep Your Hair As Healthy - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tips To Keep Your Hair As Healthy (371 Views)

Help! What Do I Do With My Kinky Tough Hair As A Guy / How To Easily Grow Natural Hair As A Busy Person / 8 Effective Natural Remedies For Your Hair Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Keep Your Hair As Healthy by yolissahair(f): 3:59am On Mar 06, 2021
You can do many experiments with your hair by using a wig and let natural hair take a rest on vacation.

But the primary requirement is to take care of your natural hair, or our hair would be suffocating beneath the wig. Although wigs give us the freedom to leave home at any time, ignore the hair under the wigs is a big mistake, it will cost a lot in terms of hair damage. So, here we come up with a handful of tricks and tips to keep your hair as healthy and shiny as they were before wearing a wig.

1.Care for your scalp:

Due to wearing a wig on the head, blood flow towards the scalp and hair follicles get obstructed. If you wear a tight wig, it may get stretch out into the hair broken or damaged. Therefore it's vital to keep your scalp moist and conditioned. You'd better massage scalp with good oil whenever you don't wear a water wave lace wig.

2.Never be mean to the hair conditioner:

Never ignore natural hair while taking care of the wig. Stringently follow the hair care routine. Never skip regular shampooing of original hair plus keep the habit of using a high-quality conditioner periodically. We may feel troublesome to wash hair, but it's necessary to clean hair and scalp's dirt, excessive oil, and bacterial.

3.Using bonnet wrap:

There should always be a barrier between hair and the t part lace wig so to act as the protective layer. We suggest the silk material instead of cotton or nylon because it will not steal moisture from hair.

4.Keep hair dry:

It should be 100% guarantee that hair is thoroughly dry and conditioned before wearing a wig. If the hair beneath the wig is wet, it will lead to the growth of germs. Sometimes the growth of mildew can be observed in some cases.

5.Never sleep with a wig:

After wearing a wig, your scalp cannot breathe. It is a bad habit to wear a wig when sleeping. It might suffocate your scalp and hair follicles. Meanwhile, the tight wig might be damage your hair follicles as well as hair strands. Take off the wig and apply a water-based moisturizer at the end of hair strands.

6.Making cornrows or braids:

Before hiding or protecting hair under the wig, making sure natural hair is made into braids or cornrows, it's an important step in installing a wig because it will keep the water wave lace wig in the proper position all the time.

7.Purchase a correct size wig:

As we stated in the previous paragraph, a tight wig will obstruct the breathing of hair shafts and scalp, it may cause shedding and hair broken.
Re: Tips To Keep Your Hair As Healthy by falcon01: 6:41am On Mar 06, 2021
I swear I thought I saw Ass Hair grin

(1) (Reply)

Hot And Trendy Style Inspiration / How To Make Molato Whitening Soap / All About Bras

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.