Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,633 members, 7,979,152 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:37 PM

The Unbeatable Family Who Have The Most World Records Of The World Records - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Unbeatable Family Who Have The Most World Records Of The World Records (344 Views)

I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags / The Unbeatable Spirit Of Faith, Part 3 / The Unbeatable Spirit Of Faith, Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Unbeatable Family Who Have The Most World Records Of The World Records by Dtruthspeaker: 9:58am On Mar 07, 2021
Today, I present to your Reading Pleasure or Anguish, The Family who retain the Mostest World Records of The World Records.

They are Unbeatable, Unbreakable, Unreachable and Insurmountable!

And their Records blow the souls of everyone on earth, from generation to generation, century to century, millenia to millenia!

Without a shadow of doubt, they are indeed the "One of A kind" Family and so, without further delay and exposé, I Introduce, The AdamEve Family!

Put it up or down whichever you like for the AdamEve Family, For They are the Holders of The Mosts World Records of World Records!

And the First of The Worlds Records, is

1) Holders of The Most World Records of The World Records!

2) They Retain and Maintain The World Record of The "Most Proficient and the Most Prolific Killers Of All Time: "All it takes is One Bullet! (Like Rango said)

3) They Hold and Maintain the World Record of The First Family to Commit the offence of Genocide, Infanticide, Homicide, Animalicide all at Once, "All it takes is One Bullet!"

The records of Hitler, Idi-Amin, Saddam Hussein, Catholic church etc put together, are shy when compared to their records of destruction!

4) They Hold and Maintain the World Record of The First Family To Commit an Offence!

5) They Hold and Maintain the World Record of The First Family To Be The Worst Family on Earth!

6) They Hold and Maintain the World Record of The Worstest Family of the Worstest Family on earth!

7) They Hold and Maintain the World Record of The First Family to Break The Law!

8 ) They Hold and Maintain the World Record of The First Family To Steal, kill and Destroy.

9) They Hold and Maintain the World Record of The First Family To Steal, Kill and Destroy at the Same Moment in Time!

10) They Hold and Maintain the World Record of The First Family To Be Cursed upon the earth!

11) They Hold and Maintain the World Record of The First Family To Cause their Children to be Cursed!

12) They Hold and Maintain the World Record of The Worstest Parents of the Worstest Parents of All Time!

13) They Hold and Maintain the World Record of The Most Cursed Parents of All Time ( Especially Eve, especially Eve!)

Let's go for a commercial from our sponsors. We shall be back after the break!
Re: The Unbeatable Family Who Have The Most World Records Of The World Records by Dtruthspeaker: 11:58am On Mar 07, 2021
Welcome back!

In truth, haven put their destructive conduct in its proper light, I feel purged of the earliert anger I carried towards them, so I feel unable to reel out their lists of World Records.

And our sponsors agree with me that this award reading declaration be postponed" "Sine Die"! grin

And this award proceedings is adjourned indefinitely! grin
Re: The Unbeatable Family Who Have The Most World Records Of The World Records by Dtruthspeaker: 10:50am On Sep 20, 2021
For your reading displeasure, Nwchkwgz grin
Re: The Unbeatable Family Who Have The Most World Records Of The World Records by Dtruthspeaker: 12:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
lighteverywhere:
When Adam and Eve sinned (Genesis 3), justice could not overlook it. Their crime does not seem so great to us who wear Adam’s skin.

That is because people do not know how great their crime was.
Re: The Unbeatable Family Who Have The Most World Records Of The World Records by Dtruthspeaker: 7:40am On Dec 06, 2023
Be reminded!

(1) (Reply)

The Pathway To Glory / Pastor Sarah Jakes Roberts Messages / The Life Of A True Disciple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.