Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,345 members, 7,881,282 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:47 PM

Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? (35132 Views)

American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused / Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet / Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by GIANTPLUSHUB: 8:21am On Apr 11, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by BluDesk: 8:21am On Apr 11, 2021
Ok
Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by Maxcollins042(m): 8:21am On Apr 11, 2021
How should we know?
Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 11, 2021
Make everybody getout

2 Likes

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by EXLOVER(m): 8:22am On Apr 11, 2021
When she's sleeping put water in a bucket of water and add salt to it, pour it on her body, if she starts misbehaving know that she's from the marine world.

Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by cryptotech: 8:23am On Apr 11, 2021
ok
Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by Lekan239(m): 8:24am On Apr 11, 2021
Richy4:
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

How to find out if there's more to it is just very simple .... just do this simple task for 2weeks only cheesy

@ your place of work, When you were supposed to meet a client, Do not Go... Just speak rudely to them if they ask why u did not show up..

If there was a deadline that was supposed to be met, You know that type that after executing it, it generates revenue to the company, do not just disturb yourself doing it.. because the bosses likes you...

In summary, just be un productive for 2weeks.. If they still sing your praises after all that, then we will know it's the lady's Good-luck charm.. If they issue query to you, then we will also know it was because of your hard work
If you require more information on how to go about this task, do not hesitate to contact me smiley ....
even doing money ritual still require some hard wrk and a path way for the money to come. You can't just go sit at home expecting morning to fall down from tree because you did money ritual.
Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by BluDesk: 8:25am On Apr 11, 2021
pozehnani:
The only way you can know is by dumping her first. Then see if things will go south for you.

Hahahahahahahahaha. You're madd grin
Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by iyke649(m): 8:25am On Apr 11, 2021

creolehunt:
Sometime last year, I met a lady. At the time I met her things were not working for me the way I had expected. In fact, my career had somehow stagnated even though I was in a new job then.

Prior to meeting her, I was seeing someone who I once overheard complaining to a friemd of having sex with someone in her dreams and in that dream, she already has a family with this strange person in that dream. This coupled with other negative feelings i had made me leave the relationship.

Now comes this new girl. Within 2 months of meeting her (5months into the job), my employment was confirmed with a promotion to booth. I must say that this confirmation typically takes 1yr to 18months. 4 months later (totalling 9months on the job), I was promoted again to a mid level managerial position. Again, this typically takes around 3yrs for others. My company cited "exceptional service delivery", but deep down I know it's not just that, I'm that instinctive. Now, I'm not the type of person to easily find favor in people's eyes or the type people just wants to stick out for. But since I met her, even at my workplace, my superiors have taken special interest in me, I just can't do any wrong.

Now, deep down, I know some things have changed. Even mentally, i have become more purposeful as she is a very driven person. I've never mentioned to her about these changes I've noticed in my life.
The thing is that when we talk, albeit jokingly she always say that she came into my life and everything changed, that the day I will try nonsense with her (cheat or breakup), my life will just scatter. Even today she said it that the "spirit" (context is important here) working for her had to smoothen my life when she came into it, lest I infect her with my troubles, I jokingly replied that my mother's prayers are working wonders in my lofe, and she said that I should be happy she is in my life. A lot of the time, she has made such comments. There was a day she said that if I keep her happy, that I will keep enjoying. She says God answers her prayers and honestly, her life is good. It just feels like she has everything all figured out.

Honestly, everything feels better around me since I met her and i also believe in the notion that some people can pull good fortune to you, but I'm also apprehensive. What if i cheat on her, what if i break up with her?

Has anyone had this type.of encounter? Please, she is not a bad person. I'm just wondering if there are truly people like this.
Since you are apprehensive, try cheating on her let's see what would happen cool cool cool
Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by chatinent: 8:26am On Apr 11, 2021
No need for my advice.

He'd still do what he wants.

1 Like

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by Torpman(m): 8:26am On Apr 11, 2021
Bro...no leave am ooo...i once had.that kinda experience back 2017 when i first had my boy with a lady i met that year , i lost my job, i struggled to make ends meet and even my mum felt the effect.

2 Likes

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by BluDesk: 8:27am On Apr 11, 2021
creolehunt:

I can't, the stakes are too high.
You maybe right that it's just coincidence. But then, it may also not be. I know what I'm saying and experiencing.

I won't go into details so I don't reveal things that will trouble you.

Find your personal answers within your soul. Be careful searching cause you may find what will unsettle you even more.

2 Likes

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by Goldbw122(m): 8:27am On Apr 11, 2021
That is why it is good to choose a good partner in life... It is who you are connected to will determine the success you will eventually have in life... Make God do my own for me too ooo but I still want to enjoy peace of mind too

1 Like

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by creolehunt: 8:28am On Apr 11, 2021
BluDesk:

I won't go into details so I don't reveal things that will trouble you.

Find your personal answers within your soul. Be careful searching cause you may find what will unsettle you even more.

Please go into details, I beseech you.
Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by Duplexxx: 8:29am On Apr 11, 2021
sad
Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by Lakeview: 8:30am On Apr 11, 2021
creolehunt:

That will be an overreach. The changes I say I've noticed were with all things being equal. Lalasticlala how far nah
Bros, please can I be a friend to your girlfriend, just friendship. There are some people like that o, they step into your life and one's life can turn for the best.

5 Likes

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by Muhylonaire007: 8:30am On Apr 11, 2021
[s][/s]
Richy4:
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

How to find out if there's more to it is just very simple .... just do this simple task for 2weeks only cheesy

@ your place of work, When you were supposed to meet a client, Do not Go... Just speak rudely to them if they ask why u did not show up..

If there was a deadline that was supposed to be met, You know that type that after executing it, it generates revenue to the company, do not just disturb yourself doing it.. because the bosses likes you...

In summary, just be un productive for 2weeks.. If they still sing your praises after all that, then we will know it's the lady's Good-luck charm.. If they issue query to you, then we will also know it was because of your hard work
If you require more information on how to go about this task, do not hesitate to contact me smiley ....
[s][/s]

This is outrightly stupid, I'm not sorry to say. Have you forgotten the adage that says "when they fortify you with the power of not dying untimely, do not wait for a trailer traveling at a high speed on an express way"?

If you can decipher that adage, then you will understand that your illustration up there is nothing but nonsense.

9 Likes

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by ictjobber: 8:30am On Apr 11, 2021
creolehunt:
Sometime last year, I met a lady. At the time I met her things were not working for me the way I had expected. In fact, my career had somehow stagnated even though I was in a new job then.

Whenever a mermaid comes into the picture things always go well... But be careful tho. Be very careful

As for this part

She says God answers her prayers and honestly, her life is good. It just feels like she has everything all figured out.

Even ritualists attribute their success to God...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by happney65: 8:30am On Apr 11, 2021
She is just trying to manipulate you.. she claims she is the one that is making things work for you abi?But why is her own life not growing in leaps and bounds?why? if she can make someone rich,why can't she make herself rich?

Nonesense and Buhari
Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by goooze(m): 8:32am On Apr 11, 2021
There are things of deep knowledge than just qouting Bible verses. The Bible itself says my people perish for lack of knowledge do you know what this knowledge is? Let no one fool you I will advise you to go spiritual and know her purpose in your life

2 Likes

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by AustinTexas018(m): 8:32am On Apr 11, 2021
creolehunt:

Prior to meeting her, I was seeing someone who I once overheard complaining to a friemd of having sex with someone in her dreams and in that dream, she already has a family with this strange person in that dream. This coupled with other negative feelings i had made me leave the relationship.

Now comes this new girl. Within 2 months of meeting her (5months into the job), my employment was confirmed with a promotion to booth. I must say that this confirmation typically takes 1yr to 18months. 4 months later (totalling 9months on the job), I was promoted again to a mid level managerial position. Again, this typically takes around 3yrs for others. My company cited "exceptional service delivery", but deep down I know it's not just that, I'm that instinctive. Now, I'm not the type of person to easily find favor in people's eyes or the type people just wants to stick out for. But since I met her, even at my workplace, my superiors have taken special interest in me, I just can't do any wrong.

Now, deep down, I know some things have changed. Even mentally, i have become more purposeful as she is a very driven person. I've never mentioned to her about these changes I've noticed in my life.
The thing is that when we talk, albeit jokingly she always say that she came into my life and everything changed, that the day I will try nonsense with her (cheat or breakup), my life will just scatter. Even today she said it that the "spirit" (context is important here) working for her had to smoothen my life when she came into it, lest I infect her with my troubles, I jokingly replied that my mother's prayers are working wonders in my lofe, and she said that I should be happy she is in my life. A lot of the time, she has made such comments. There was a day she said that if I keep her happy, that I will keep enjoying. She says God answers her prayers and honestly, her life is good. It just feels like she has everything all figured out.

Honestly, everything feels better around me since I met her and i also believe in the notion that some people can pull good fortune to you, but I'm also apprehensive. What if i cheat on her, what if i break up with her?

Has anyone had this type.of encounter? Please, she is not a bad person. I'm just wondering if there are truly people like this.

Brozay I'd advice u fflw what @Oluromantic said find out who she really is with or without her knowing if u think her coming into ur life ushered in d good fortunes.. goodluck fam and Happy Sunday 2u
Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by Nicoswit(m): 8:32am On Apr 11, 2021
creolehunt:

You don read king james tire

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by Trogge: 8:33am On Apr 11, 2021
mariahAngel:

She knows what she knows and is sure of herself. She knows also that deep down, you know.
You are not her first encounter.

You're sleeping with her already aren't you?
... Now you are talking. My loyalty to you. This only works when both of them have sex.

2 Likes

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by BluDesk: 8:35am On Apr 11, 2021
creolehunt:

You're a man. Go on research..offline. You'll find the answers you seek
Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by plot697: 8:37am On Apr 11, 2021
My friend, you have just met a spirit woman. She is controlling affairs from underground and she has not hidden it from you. Have you wondered how she knew about the changes in your life even when you admitted you've not told her. Meet your pastor and explain this to him. Let him assist to free you from where this girl has taken you to without you knowing.

3 Likes

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by ipobarecriminals: 8:38am On Apr 11, 2021
sad Kip that girl with all jealousy.Dnt allow conFUSED pipu to CONFUSE U sad.Dat girl carry good luck/ tidings com Ur life/house.Wonder why a struggling family suddenly become successful after the birth/arrival of a new born ? @Op,may good thing no elude U.May U not suffer/beg for garri.A word dey say is Enuf for d wise.

9 Likes

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 11, 2021
OP, flee from her. Just an advice. She has not started with you yet. I mean her game plan of manipulation.

Very soon you’ll be scared to do or say anything not to hurt her. You’ll not know what is right and what is wrong.

And your problems will start immediately you believe she’s the cause of your success.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by seyz91(m): 8:41am On Apr 11, 2021
cheesy
pozehnani:
The only way you can know is by dumping her first. Then see if things will go south for you.
Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by Cutehector(m): 8:42am On Apr 11, 2021
I need such woman in my life

2 Likes

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by Cheeryfeet: 8:42am On Apr 11, 2021
Be prayerful

1 Like

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by saajus: 8:43am On Apr 11, 2021
Yes, she might be the one. This world is beyond physical. There are several elements that affect us. It's possible both of you have some matching elements that are making things work out for you. In the same way, some people will enter someone's life and things will start falling apart.

4 Likes

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by DMechy: 8:45am On Apr 11, 2021
creolehunt:
Sometime last year, I met a lady. At the time I met her things were not working for me the way I had expected. In fact, my career this.

I do not take words lightly, especially threats.

If you've been fornicating with her, and you say her prayer life is great! How does that add up.

I find it amusing how single people pride and talk about not cheating. Cheating: how. Like not fornicating with other people.

What you need is to get saved. A success induced relationship is a preamble to doom, especially when it is founded on sin and the patron is the devil.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? / Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.