Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,375 members, 7,881,343 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:19 PM

Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? (35134 Views)

American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused / Women; Are You A Creamer, A Squirter, Or Just Wet / Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by Jamesz12: 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
Bros there is more to this life than meet the eyes, your wife isn't just ordinary and she knows it, I'm not saying she is possesed o Far from it. She jokingly told you the simple truth but you failed to grasp. Bros I know what I'm saying. Don't leave her, stay true to her anything than that. The one that blesses can as well cause.

My simple advice
Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by smasher1(m): 1:52pm On Apr 11, 2021
creolehunt:
Sometime last year, I met a lady. At the time I met her things were not working for me the way I had expected. In fact, my career had somehow stagnated even though I was in a new job then.

Prior to meeting her, I was seeing someone who I once overheard complaining to a friemd of having sex with someone in her dreams and in that dream, she already has a family with this strange person in that dream. This coupled with other negative feelings i had made me leave the relationship.

Now comes this new girl. Within 2 months of meeting her (5months into the job), my employment was confirmed with a promotion to booth. I must say that this confirmation typically takes 1yr to 18months. 4 months later (totalling 9months on the job), I was promoted again to a mid level managerial position. Again, this typically takes around 3yrs for others. My company cited "exceptional service delivery", but deep down I know it's not just that, I'm that instinctive. Now, I'm not the type of person to easily find favor in people's eyes or the type people just wants to stick out for. But since I met her, even at my workplace, my superiors have taken special interest in me, I just can't do any wrong.

Now, deep down, I know some things have changed. Even mentally, i have become more purposeful as she is a very driven person. I've never mentioned to her about these changes I've noticed in my life.
The thing is that when we talk, albeit jokingly she always say that she came into my life and everything changed, that the day I will try nonsense with her (cheat or breakup), my life will just scatter. Even today she said it that the "spirit" (context is important here) working for her had to smoothen my life when she came into it, lest I infect her with my troubles, I jokingly replied that my mother's prayers are working wonders in my lofe, and she said that I should be happy she is in my life. A lot of the time, she has made such comments. There was a day she said that if I keep her happy, that I will keep enjoying. She says God answers her prayers and honestly, her life is good. It just feels like she has everything all figured out.

Honestly, everything feels better around me since I met her and i also believe in the notion that some people can pull good fortune to you, but I'm also apprehensive. What if i cheat on her, what if i break up with her?

Has anyone had this type.of encounter? Please, she is not a bad person. I'm just wondering if there are truly people like this.

Marry her if she doesn't nag.
Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by smasher1(m): 1:54pm On Apr 11, 2021
Oluromantic:
Find out who she really is. You might not be dating an ordinary person.

I've dated such a girl before but she was trouble. I had to quit with her. Cus peace of mind to me is of more importance than success. The one I'm with now is also supportive and my life is going smoothly too though not rapidly like it suddenly became while I was with the former. Most of all, she's peaceful and that gives me joy.

This is most important. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by mrfm1: 1:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
pozehnani:
The only way you can know is by dumping her first. Then see if things will go south for you.
Jesus!!!
Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by vanvino(m): 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2021
creolehunt:

I can't, the stakes are too high.
You maybe right that it's just coincidence. But then, it may also not be. I know what I'm saying and experiencing.
My opinion to anyone is "know thy self", people will always judge, advice and conclude ur matter base on their experience and knowledge of the universe but what if in this same universe ur own experience and knowledge is superior to theirs? a leaf may fall from a tree in ur present to someone els its normal but to u who knows ur life journey knows different and it will be difficult to convince anyone. Every Samson has his Delilah and every Naomi has her Ruth. I belived u know their story. i am not the type that like quoating scripture to make my point, i guess there's an exception to everything. Proverb 7:7, i hope u get the massage, i may show up latter to explain my take on it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by adeboizy11(m): 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2021
Yes bro. I once dated 2gurls in succession like that and a whole lot of unmerited favors followed. I don't even need to stress I'll always get what I want. They cheated and we went our separate ways. So things were back to normal, I still get favors but not as plenty as the time of those gurls. Then I met a new gurl and then things started going from good to worse despite loads of sacrifices for her. Omo she cheated too so I left. Met another when things were too rough and things started becoming OK. This new one too is kinda cheating but not fully cos I'd always know instinctively. The best is to just hold on to that your babe o but if you feel you don't need her, you can link us let me marry her. In summary, hold her tight, never let go and do cheat. In fact become anti social just for her sake because if you cheat lasan e don be. Ur gurl is a good and blessings kind of 'omo elegbe'
creolehunt:
Sometime last year, I met a lady. At the time I met her things were not working for me the way I had expected. In fact, my career had somehow stagnated even though I was in a new job then.

Prior to meeting her, I was seeing someone who I once overheard complaining to a friemd of having sex with someone in her dreams and in that dream, she already has a family with this strange person in that dream. This coupled with other negative feelings i had made me leave the relationship.

Now comes this new girl. Within 2 months of meeting her (5months into the job), my employment was confirmed with a promotion to booth. I must say that this confirmation typically takes 1yr to 18months. 4 months later (totalling 9months on the job), I was promoted again to a mid level managerial position. Again, this typically takes around 3yrs for others. My company cited "exceptional service delivery", but deep down I know it's not just that, I'm that instinctive. Now, I'm not the type of person to easily find favor in people's eyes or the type people just wants to stick out for. But since I met her, even at my workplace, my superiors have taken special interest in me, I just can't do any wrong.

Now, deep down, I know some things have changed. Even mentally, i have become more purposeful as she is a very driven person. I've never mentioned to her about these changes I've noticed in my life.
The thing is that when we talk, albeit jokingly she always say that she came into my life and everything changed, that the day I will try nonsense with her (cheat or breakup), my life will just scatter. Even today she said it that the "spirit" (context is important here) working for her had to smoothen my life when she came into it, lest I infect her with my troubles, I jokingly replied that my mother's prayers are working wonders in my lofe, and she said that I should be happy she is in my life. A lot of the time, she has made such comments. There was a day she said that if I keep her happy, that I will keep enjoying. She says God answers her prayers and honestly, her life is good. It just feels like she has everything all figured out.

Honestly, everything feels better around me since I met her and i also believe in the notion that some people can pull good fortune to you, but I'm also apprehensive. What if i cheat on her, what if i break up with her?

Has anyone had this type.of encounter? Please, she is not a bad person. I'm just wondering if there are truly people like this.
Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by advanceDNA: 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2021
pozehnani:
The only way you can know is by dumping her first. Then see if things will go south for you.

See experiment!!

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by smasher1(m): 2:05pm On Apr 11, 2021
[quote author=creolehunt post=99758210]

Makes sense. But I've never had this discussion of upturn in fortunes with her nor anyone when though iys evident. So, how come she is so sure that since she came around, things have become a bit rosy for me?[/quote

Some insecure ladies talk that way. Nevertheless, some are good. I don't know where you belong. Only God knows. But continue to be Good to a loyal Girl.
Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by smasher1(m): 2:07pm On Apr 11, 2021
adeboizy11:
Yes bro. I once dated 2gurls in succession like that and a whole lot of unmerited favors followed. I don't even need to stress I'll always get what I want. They cheated and we went our separate ways. So things were back to normal, I still get favors but not as plenty as the time of those gurls. Then I met a new gurl and then things started going from good to worse despite loads of sacrifices for her. Omo she cheated too so I left. Met another when things were too rough and things started becoming OK. This new one too is kinda cheating but not fully cos I'd always know instinctively. The best is to just hold on to that your babe o but if you feel you don't need her, you can link us let me marry her. In summary, hold her tight, never let go and do cheat. In fact become anti social just for her sake because if you cheat lasan e don be. Ur gurl is a good and blessings kind of 'omo elegbe'

God would help us
Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by sixtus3606(m): 2:07pm On Apr 11, 2021
creolehunt:

she is not ordinary.

if you Bleep up, you're gone. Otherwise, you stick to her term.

For more info, send a PM.
Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by inchristalone(m): 2:08pm On Apr 11, 2021
Life's bigger than a mere mind can fathom. Count yourself lucky my brother, howbeit a lot is at stake.

This your woman kept on telling you that she is the one that brought you good fortunes.

According to your story, she repeats it often and on. The truth is that, that lady is not ordinary.

She's either of the good that bring the good or of the bad that bring the good.

Do not take her words for granted. Do not hurt her. Solve your issues with her amicably. Don't hurt her as that may cause a dramatic turn of fortunes for you.

1 Like

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by sixtus3606(m): 2:08pm On Apr 11, 2021
creolehunt:

she is not ordinary.

if you Bleep up, you're gone. Otherwise, you stick to her term.

For more info, send a PM. Otherwise, dey your lane and enjoy in peace.
Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by smasher1(m): 2:15pm On Apr 11, 2021
aroundtheearth:

1. You were already 5-months into the job, which meant your employer had enough time to evaluate you and offer you the full-time employment and the promotion that came later was a result of your efforts / "exceptional service delivery". No employer would be silly enough to hire someone who isn't capable or worse, promote them, as these would be at the company's own detriment. The good things that came your way came because YOU earned them.

2. Your life probably took shape thereafter because you now have more money, became happier, etc, all of which stemmed from the fulltime employment you've been given, which you were already months into before you met her.

3. For her to keep saying the above to you or that "she came into my life and everything changed", it sounds like she's trying to make herself a god in your life. Anyone with genuine affection and love for you wouldn't have made such statement to you and certainly not repeatedly, unless they're trying to put themselves on a pedestal or manipulate your thinking into seeing her in a positive light (perhaps she's eager desperate for marriage).

4. Her other words, "that the day I will try nonsense with her (cheat or breakup), my life will just scatter" and that she has a "spirit ... working for her" are a means to threaten you from not leaving the relationship, and a method of control. Again, anyone who threatens you in such manner has no genuine love for you and you don't want to be in a relationship riddled with fear. See 1 Corinthians 13:4-8: "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres".

5. Lastly, her statements are inferences of demonic activity from her part, peculiarly the part about her having a spirit working for her. If there is such a spirit working for her, IT IS NOT of God's and you need to denounce it from your life because you want no part. The devil gives and takes and you will be on the losing end eventually. If you're a born-again Christian, you should know this. Please be prayerful and seek God's face as you move forward in this relationship.

True words to a large extent. One has to be careful.

1 Like

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 11, 2021
creolehunt:

Start a business, if it does well, then she came with luck. Some people carry blessings with them. Maybe she is one of them.

2 Likes

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by Slynation(m): 2:26pm On Apr 11, 2021
creolehunt:

Oga do not let anybody to deceive you, some ladies comes with a good luck charm, even guys as well, when they are with you, difficult things tends to be easy...if she's so confident with herself, then put your curiosity aside and treat her nicely instead of looking for baseless ideas capable of instigating negativities in your relationship...

3 Likes

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by Auraby(f): 2:30pm On Apr 11, 2021
Never offend or do things that will irritate her spirit! Continue to make her happy. Never raise your voice against her or beat her.
Correct her with love if she offended you.
A word is enough for you! Na Gold you meet.
Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by DSC7: 2:47pm On Apr 11, 2021
mariahAngel:

She knows what she knows and is sure of herself. She knows also that deep down, you know.
You are not her first encounter.

You're sleeping with her already aren't you?

Guy man dey date Ogbanje tink say she no know anything about him.....

I pity his life if he jilts her.....
Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by DSC7: 2:52pm On Apr 11, 2021
Auraby:
Never offend or do things that will irritate her spirit! Continue to make her happy. Never raise your voice against her or beat her.
Correct her with love if she offended you.
A word is enough for you! Na Gold you meet.

sure na Gold if only he no cheat on her.....

1 Like

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by Richy4(m): 2:55pm On Apr 11, 2021
Muhylonaire007:
[/s][s]

This is outrightly stupid, I'm not sorry to say. Have you forgotten the adage that says "when they fortify you with the power of not dying untimely, do not wait for a trailer traveling at a high speed on an express way"?

If you can decipher that adage, then you will understand that your illustration up there is nothing but nonsense.

I don't care what you have to say dear. you are entitled to your opinion... And I am entitled to mine... if you can at least understand that, then you can beg to differ...U state what you don't agree on, I will tell u why I agreed or disagree with you.....that's how civilized people make conversation in a public space... but I guess you are far from it...This is 21st century, and it's 2021... try and learn...I do not have time to waste.. have a good day

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by ACE1010: 2:56pm On Apr 11, 2021
pozehnani:

Hey, don't be a fake bro, be original bro. He needs encouragement
Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by ACE1010: 3:04pm On Apr 11, 2021
God has decided to put smile on your face bro, your success is not tied to any woman. Don't allow any woman claimed that your success is as a result of meeting her...it's just your time Glo to the glory of God cry kiss
Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by egemgeo(m): 3:34pm On Apr 11, 2021
Coincidence, Nothing special. But if you think she's your source of good luck, who am I to judge?? hold on to her like a precious Gem
Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by owowa145(m): 3:46pm On Apr 11, 2021
creolehunt:

U don dey date Emere (Ogbanje)... Once they love u, they will use their mysterious powers to move u mountains... But walai, d day she hates u.. U will crumble like a falling King Kong and wish u never met... Just pray sha and stay careful.. If u know
Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by Famousdex1: 4:03pm On Apr 11, 2021
No
Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by kingvomlotus12: 4:37pm On Apr 11, 2021
yeah heard of stories like this but don't still believe, God over everything
Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:44pm On Apr 11, 2021
aroundtheearth:

1. You were already 5-months into the job, which meant your employer had enough time to evaluate you and offer you the full-time employment and the promotion that came later was a result of your efforts / "exceptional service delivery". No employer would be silly enough to hire someone who isn't capable or worse, promote them, as these would be at the company's own detriment. The good things that came your way came because YOU earned them.

2. Your life probably took shape thereafter because you now have more money, became happier, etc, all of which stemmed from the fulltime employment you've been given, which you were already months into before you met her.

3. For her to keep saying the above to you or that "she came into my life and everything changed", it sounds like she's trying to make herself a god in your life. Anyone with genuine affection and love for you wouldn't have made such statement to you and certainly not repeatedly, unless they're trying to put themselves on a pedestal or manipulate your thinking into seeing her in a positive light (perhaps she's eager desperate for marriage).

4. Her other words, "that the day I will try nonsense with her (cheat or breakup), my life will just scatter" and that she has a "spirit ... working for her" are a means to threaten you from not leaving the relationship, and a method of control. Again, anyone who threatens you in such manner has no genuine love for you and you don't want to be in a relationship riddled with fear. See 1 Corinthians 13:4-8: "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres".

5. Lastly, her statements are inferences of demonic activity from her part, peculiarly the part about her having a spirit working for her. If there is such a spirit working for her, IT IS NOT of God's and you need to denounce it from your life because you want no part. The devil gives and takes and you will be on the losing end eventually. If you're a born-again Christian, you should know this. Please be prayerful and seek God's face as you move forward in this relationship.

God bless you! You just said everything I was thinking. There are evil spirits that cause fortune, too... but it will come at a price and will be short-lived.

The girl's being too confident in taking the credit. How does she even know there's something to take credit for when the OP has supposedly never discussed the improvements?

OP, be careful o. Better know your God and walk with Him. And there's only one true God.

2 Likes

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2021
Cutehector:
I need such woman in my life

Be careful what you say o.

1 Like

Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 11, 2021
Op everything is in your head, God is great.
Re: Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2021
creolehunt:
Toren please what is Emere

Ogbanje

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Corper Proposes To His Corper Lover In Ibadan During Their POP / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit / A Lady Slaps A Guy For Proposing To Her In The Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.