Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,229 members, 7,913,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 08:13 AM

Big Black Gbola 8.2 Inches..... - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Big Black Gbola 8.2 Inches..... (1592 Views)

A Gbola With Veins Or One Without??? / Do Ladies Prefer A Gbola Of This Size SEE PICS / My Big Black Rod Is Hard Any Avaliable Women To Bleep Hard On Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Black Gbola 8.2 Inches..... by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 09, 2021
Re: Big Black Gbola 8.2 Inches..... by Eriokanmi: 7:12am On Mar 09, 2021
Jurado:
Good day mature ladies

I am a 29 year old dark,handsome, clean, tall, discreet and cool and quiet guy. a fresh graduate and a programmer from Oyo states...

I am here for women from the ages of 25 and above who seeks fun and get satisfied at the maximum from any part of Nigeria... I love adventures and can travel.

I am very good in fulfilling your s**ual fantasies. I eat clean puccy that tastes good. I svck good puccies. I lick it the clit like a lollipop so good and make sure you get and reach organism.

After which I do slide in my erected big black hard gbola of 8.3 inches into your inviting wet puccy and begin to fvck your puccy so good and deep while smooching your boobies.....I fvck you doggy styles and beat the puccy with my hard meat so deep and hot....grab your waist closer and lifting your thighs on top my mine and hit your rock hard and hotttttt.

Chat me up on WhatsApp or call me let's get know ourselves and possibly meet for fun and you get to see the pictures of my huge gbola too...what are you waiting for... Oya DM asap.. 08135605028...
omo, na Jesus you need bayii oo. This act could ruin you.

2 Likes

Re: Big Black Gbola 8.2 Inches..... by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 09, 2021
Jurado:
Good day mature ladies

I am a 29 year old dark,handsome, clean, tall, discreet and cool and quiet guy. a fresh graduate and a programmer from Oyo states...

I am here for women from the ages of 25 and above who seeks fun and get satisfied at the maximum from any part of Nigeria... I love adventures and can travel.

I am very good in fulfilling your s**ual fantasies. I eat clean puccy that tastes good. I svck good puccies. I lick it the clit like a lollipop so good and make sure you get and reach organism.

After which I do slide in my erected big black hard gbola of 8.3 inches into your inviting wet puccy and begin to fvck your puccy so good and deep while smooching your boobies.....I fvck you doggy styles and beat the puccy with my hard meat so deep and hot....grab your waist closer and lifting your thighs on top my mine and hit your rock hard and hotttttt.

Chat me up on WhatsApp or call me let's get know ourselves and possibly meet for fun and you get to see the pictures of my huge gbola too...what are you waiting for... Oya DM asap.. 08135605028...

1 Like

Re: Big Black Gbola 8.2 Inches..... by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2021
Re: Big Black Gbola 8.2 Inches..... by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 09, 2021
Re: Big Black Gbola 8.2 Inches..... by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 10, 2021
Jurado:
Good day mature ladies

Re: Big Black Gbola 8.2 Inches..... by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 12, 2021
Jurado:
Good day mature ladies

........... Fuuuuuuuuurrrrk
Re: Big Black Gbola 8.2 Inches..... by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2021
Re: Big Black Gbola 8.2 Inches..... by Nobody: 5:53am On Mar 13, 2021
Jurado:
Good day mature ladies

Re: Big Black Gbola 8.2 Inches..... by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 12, 2021
Jurado:
mature women from any location in Nigeria... that wana have fun to the fullest should chat me up on WhatsApp or call on 08135605028...

I do eat your puccy so good and lick the clit so hooooottttt......

with my 8.2inch corrk, will fvck the h**l outta your puccy till your reach organism...

I am clean, tall ,handsome and very discreet...

for more pictures and chats, DM me on 08135605028..

25 and above women only....
Re: Big Black Gbola 8.2 Inches..... by Nobody: 5:38am On Apr 28, 2021
Jurado:
mature women from any location in Nigeria... that wana have fun to the fullest should chat me up on WhatsApp or call on 08135605028...

I do eat your puccy so good and lick the clit so hooooottttt......

with my 8.2inch corrk, will fvck the h**l outta your puccy till your reach organism...

I am clean, tall ,handsome and very discreet...

for more pictures and chats, DM me on 08135605028..

25 and above women only....
Re: Big Black Gbola 8.2 Inches..... by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 23, 2021
.......fuuuuuuuirk
Re: Big Black Gbola 8.2 Inches..... by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 23, 2021
Fuuuuuuuurrrtk

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girl From Akwa Ibom Or Calabar(efik) / Hottest Hookups Ever! / I Am In Love With A Nairalander. How Do I Reach Her???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.