Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,131 members, 7,943,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 02:31 AM

List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife (7014 Views)

I'm Looking For A Black Man With Big D!ck Who Can Satisfy Me -sugar Mummy / Hello House. I'm New Here And I've Being Enjoying Every Bit Of Nairaland Forum / I Need Reasonable Friends In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Jeon(f): 4:22pm On Mar 09, 2021
scofield114:
nigerian girls are useless all of them

hearing this quotation since before the invention of calendar so come with another.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Jeon(f): 4:22pm On Mar 09, 2021
Silentgroper:
Fati2001, is dz u?
why asking?

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Jeon(f): 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2021
Kriss216:
Not a boy. That's fati2001 alternate.
congratulations for your new job. stop tagging me with another moniker.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by FalseProphet1(m): 4:24pm On Mar 09, 2021
GeneralPula:
You need to attach pictures Op... All those things you said without pictures are nonsense..

You need to pull a list of Nairaland girls that wouldn’t mind to be a baby mama..

Falseprophet1
How many baby mamas do you see coming out of Nairaland this year?
I see more than 70% of girls here becoming baby mamas because most of them dangerously broke but have high taste, I see them spreading their legs for survival, I see them birthing babies and more babies. This I have seen.

6 Likes

Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Jeon(f): 4:26pm On Mar 09, 2021
GeneralPula:
You need to attach pictures Op... All those things you said without pictures are nonsense..

You need to pull a list of Nairaland girls that wouldn’t mind to be a baby mama

Falseprophet1
[s]How many baby mamas do you see coming out of Nairaland this year?[/s]

as zzor said we don't do baby mama and papa in our lineage. don't know about urs by the way.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Solex99(m): 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2021
I was force to comment, why are most Nigerian girls always looking for a super rich dude to marry because that was what the op always say that she can only marry a rich man.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Jeon(f): 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2021
SmellySperm:
oh I thought as much..hmm
because you brain is dumb.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Silentgroper(m): 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2021
Jeon:

why asking?
u lots got d same vibe. It's definitely u.
y are u trying to hide away, our nothern wife

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Jeon(f): 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2021
prince2pac:
this ain't no niqqa, issa female
when you are against the hatred on this forum they either tag you as simp or female.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Kriss216: 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2021
Jeon:

congratulations for your new job. stop tagging me with another moniker.
Nya-ri-ya, go and sleep abeg.
Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Jeon(f): 4:31pm On Mar 09, 2021
[s]
Kriss216:
Nya-ri-ya, go and sleep abeg.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Jeon(f): 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2021
Silentgroper:
u lots got d same vibe. It's definitely u.

y are u trying to hide away, our nothern wife
I don't know what you talking about please

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Jeon(f): 4:34pm On Mar 09, 2021
Solex99:
I was force to comment, why are most Nigerian girls always looking for a super rich dude to marry because that was what the op always say that she can only marry a rich man.

because they don't want to suffer and no one is born to suffer baby girls you guys should embrace it. it ur luck.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Beremx(f): 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2021
AlmonDeLemon:

Sufficient enough... Beena while.

Thought u deactivated...

Good to hear from u
I deactivated my very first moniker. This is my second.
Good to hear from you too cool
Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2021
Zzor:
There are some ladies here I can vouch for that they will make a good companion and help make a good home for any lucky man who could capture their hearts, I've read through most of their posts and learnt a lot from them but the irony of it all is that most Nairaland men and men in general are short of true wisdom,wisdom is mostly a woman's thing.Any wise man will see through them and beyond the shenanigans of the happenings around this forum.I'm only given the list of those that I'm familiar with their comments, I know there are so many more wonderful ladies here.The list goes thus
So zzor, how much is your price, let's marry over the weekend.
Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by baralatie(m): 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2021
Solex99:
get rich quick syndrome
Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by baralatie(m): 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2021
Jeon:

when you are against the hatred on this forum they either tag you as simp or female.

so you did a sex change?

wow!

as in metaphorically

then you should give respect to those who stood thick
Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Beremx(f): 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2021
Solex99:
most Nigerian girls you say? I know you will always pray for your sisters to marry rich men because you wouldn't want them to suffer.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Silentgroper(m): 4:38pm On Mar 09, 2021
Jeon:

then deal with that and leave another person alone.
U dnt get it. I'm nt trying to troll her or something. What zzor wrote was half baked like where she wrote "she's going to be a good mum to her kids" whilst she already has kids. I mean, a niqqa would see d above nd be thinking ishi is without kids. It's gonna get confusing finding out later dat she's wit kids. But what i wrote would let a niqqa knw dat she's wit kids already even if he's willing shoot his shot. Comprende nw?

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Silentgroper(m): 4:40pm On Mar 09, 2021
Jeon:

I don't know what you talking about please
Hahahahaha.. Its u. I can smell it. tongue

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by baralatie(m): 4:40pm On Mar 09, 2021
Silentgroper:
U dnt get it. I'm nt trying to troll her or something. What zzor wrote was half baked like where she wrote "she's going to be a good mum to her kids" whilst she already has kids. I mean, a niqqa would see d above nd be thinking ishi is without kids. It's gonna get confusing finding out later dat she's wit kids. But what i wrote would let a niqqa knw dat she's wit kids already even if he's willing shoot his shot. Comprende nw?
now now you people have decided that she is with kids?

nairaland fbi
Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by 99thEnemy(m): 4:40pm On Mar 09, 2021
baralatie:
see observation
grin

must be painful

and she is nice on the inside

as in she missed out a whole Sapphiere

shocked
grin
Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Jeon(f): 4:42pm On Mar 09, 2021
baralatie:
so you did a sex change?
wow!
as in metaphorically
then you should give respect to those who stood thick
you can say whatever suits you.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by baralatie(m): 4:42pm On Mar 09, 2021
99thEnemy:
grin
grin walahi I am shock o!
upon all of the ginja
Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2021
Zzor:
Ishilove:Any reasonable man will wish for a woman who don't joke with her spirituality no matter the kind of life he's living, she's a lover of God,very intelligent, hardworking, strict and principled, she's very territorial too and won't allow preys in her territory. She's going to be a good mum to her kids too.
Me i run away from any woman that love god "religion"(i guess i'm not reasonable, judging by your standard).
reason being they are dangerous.
hope, you are not like that, cause it is breakup, even before we begin writing our love story.
Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by baralatie(m): 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2021
Jeon:
you can say whatever suits you.
come o! there is wahala o! how did this list exempted miss Sapphiere ah ah

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Jeon(f): 4:45pm On Mar 09, 2021
Silentgroper:

still not ur business

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Jeon(f): 4:45pm On Mar 09, 2021
baralatie:
come o! there is wahala o! how did this list exempted miss Sapphiere ah ah
you dy asked me? wahala dy oo for life

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by prince2pac(m): 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2021
Jeon:

menh ain't got your time....

Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by 99thEnemy(m): 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2021
baralatie:

grin
walahi I am shock o!

upon all of the ginja

Aswearugad... grin 'The Future is Female' President missed out on the list of Nairaland Wife Material (NWM) grin grin grin grin

Sapphiere, we are solidly behind you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Silentgroper(m): 4:47pm On Mar 09, 2021
baralatie:
now now you people have decided that she is with kids?
nairaland fbi
Hw long have u been on dz forum?
Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by baralatie(m): 4:47pm On Mar 09, 2021
Jeon:

you dy asked me? wahala dy oo for life
I keep forgetting that you did sex change! oya
return back to original form to answer why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hookup In Ogun State: Any Singles Drop Your Number / Stfuareyougod My Future Husband / Lagos Hookups - Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.