Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,175 members, 7,884,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 12:27 AM

List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife (6777 Views)

I'm Looking For A Black Man With Big D!ck Who Can Satisfy Me -sugar Mummy / Hello House. I'm New Here And I've Being Enjoying Every Bit Of Nairaland Forum / I Need Reasonable Friends In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Jeon(f): 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2021
baralatie:
now now you people have decided that she is with kids?
nairaland fbi
you first dy mind them? wahala opolopo

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2021
Beremx:
I deactivated my very first moniker. This is my second.
Good to hear from you too cool

Still in Portharcourt? I know it's ur home city tho

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Jeon(f): 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2021
baralatie:
I keep forgetting that you did sex change! oya
return back to original form to answer why?
come and change me.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by baralatie(m): 4:50pm On Mar 09, 2021
Silentgroper:
Hw long have u been on dz forum?
am I under investigation ni
Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Jeon(f): 4:50pm On Mar 09, 2021
prince2pac:
menh ain't got your time....
you have dude

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Silentgroper(m): 4:50pm On Mar 09, 2021
Jeon:

still not ur business
Well, it became mine wen zzor decided to list her as a wife material.

fati .. I'm hungry nd i feel like eating tuwo.
Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Silentgroper(m): 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2021
baralatie:

am I under investigation ni
No. U'd knw if she have kid if been here 4 a long time.
Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by 1Sharon(f): 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2021
Silentgroper:
News flash: she's got kids already, 3 to be precise, out of wedlock, i guess.

I cant tell if she's a runaway wife or a divorcee.

niqqaz would def not wife dz one again bcuz she aint no milf.

Where did you get this? She's a spinster
Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by baralatie(m): 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2021
Silentgroper:
No. U'd knw if she have kid if been here 4 a long time.
that is a possibility but not all girls are that under pressure to have kids.
although all the romancelander feminist are grandmother's by now o!

grin

grin

grin
Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by prince2pac(m): 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2021
Jeon:
you have dude

Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by baralatie(m): 4:56pm On Mar 09, 2021
1Sharon:

Where did you get this? She's a spinster
spins ogini?
Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by baralatie(m): 4:58pm On Mar 09, 2021
cheesy at this rate wedding bells go ring for some.people o
Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Jeon(f): 4:59pm On Mar 09, 2021
[quote author=prince2pac post=99745118][/quote] this is ur girlfriend. she's cute please give me her contact I want to advice her.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Beremx(f): 5:03pm On Mar 09, 2021
AlmonDeLemon:

Still in Portharcourt? I know it's ur home city tho
my home city has always been Lagos grin
Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by TobyJohn(m): 5:10pm On Mar 09, 2021
issorite
Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by prince2pac(m): 5:10pm On Mar 09, 2021
Jeon:
this is ur girlfriend.
she's cute please give me her contact I want to advice her.
that's her number

Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Jeon(f): 5:11pm On Mar 09, 2021
prince2pac:
that's her number
woo!how do you know that I'm a stoner?

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 09, 2021
Jeon:
because you brain is dumb.
my friend get out
Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Jeon(f): 5:16pm On Mar 09, 2021
SmellySperm:

my friend get out

please open the door for me! gringringringrin
Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 09, 2021
Beremx:
my home city has always been Lagos grin

Oops shocked

What's ur relationship with PH?
Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 09, 2021
Solex99:
I was force to comment, why are most Nigerian girls always looking for a super rich dude to marry because that was what the op always say that she can only marry a rich man.
If a girl is looking for a super rich dude to marry,does that make her bad?

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Jeon(f): 5:29pm On Mar 09, 2021
Akamariner:
So zzor, how much is your price, let's marry over the weekend.
no amount can buy unless you soul.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Jeon(f): 5:31pm On Mar 09, 2021
baralatie:
get rich quick syndrome
only found in Nigerians
Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by providencia(m): 5:34pm On Mar 09, 2021
Zzor:
If a girl is looking for a super rich dude to marry,does that make her bad?
How much should the super rich dude be earning and how much are you earning?
Your potential husband could be reading this
Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Jeon(f): 5:37pm On Mar 09, 2021
providencia:
How much should the super rich dude be earning and how much are you earning? Your potential husband could be reading this
monthly salary not less than 2,000,000 woman salary :not less than 1,00,000 happy? grin
Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 09, 2021
Jeon:

no amount can buy unless you soul.
No p, if she is worth it, what are partners for?
Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Jeon(f): 5:38pm On Mar 09, 2021
Akamariner:
No p, if she is worth it, what are partners for?
partners are for many reasons.
Re: List Of Nairaland Ladies Any Reasonable Man With Wisdom Will Wife by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 09, 2021
providencia:

How much should the super rich dude be earning and how much are you earning?
Your potential husband could be reading this
I won't marry a man who have his eyes on my money,real men do not even know how much their wives earn

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

But Why Is Uyailncomparabl Hiding From Victorian After been Accused / Just For You / Sincere And Mature Guy Needed

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.