Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,168 members, 7,880,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:44 PM

I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence (33492 Views)

Adedeji Oluwole: Police Detain 3 OPC Operatives For Arresting Iskilu Wakili / OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) / Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by salford1: 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2021
Kapeter:
Enjoy your life jare. Won sha kin so eran meji po ki ikan o kan ikan pa. Sooner or later LF will arise.
Are you related to Baba suwe grin

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by MrIcredible: 4:12pm On Mar 09, 2021
DennisEche:
Good to hear this from the Emir of Oyo state. next time Afonjas should learn to respect their leader. Nonsense
Afonjas and Yorubas are not like OSU PIGS. We are in control here.
Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by Kapeter(m): 4:13pm On Mar 09, 2021
salford1:
Are you related to Baba suwe grin
Why?
Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by salford1: 4:15pm On Mar 09, 2021
Kapeter:
Why?
That is one of his favourite quotes I think lol.
Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by DennisEche(m): 4:15pm On Mar 09, 2021
MrIcredible:

Afonjas and Yorubas are not like OSU PIGS. We are in control here.
In control and your OPC men are now the victims shipped to Abuja

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by femijay8271(m): 4:16pm On Mar 09, 2021
brainpulse:
OPC an outlawed organization took the law of violently arresting a man without evidential investigation or warrant of arrest, just because they believe or suspected he was a kidnapper.
And OPC with other emotionally mad people wanted the police to appreciate them for a good job well done, its only in an unsane society this can happened

Now I see why you are BRAIN+
Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by 12inchess: 4:18pm On Mar 09, 2021
The man even said with his own mouth that he knows his many cattle stray into other people's farm at times to forage on farmers' crops. Naija na cruise abeg. grin grin grin

So if this is not a crime, then what is?

Na OPC Bleep up sha. After they caught this man, they should have hung him or put tire on his neck just like the wild wild west rather than handing him over to the police.
Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by lawadvisorng: 4:20pm On Mar 09, 2021
Please pardon me. But I thought it is the Police that should investigate whether he committed these crimes or not. Are they saying that they are not aware of allegations against this man in the media for the past weeks? The hunted has become the hunter!

Patrioticman007:

He has challenged them to prove the case against him or else let the Septugrian die in peace. We need strong courts & security personnels to end the rise of these tribal war lords, before we have another Rwandan massacre in our country.
Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by Perfectsouth(m): 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2021
you are really Senseless if you see no sense in what I wrote.infact, you are an slowpoke..it is there for everyone to see that these people have federal government backing to do all sort of evil.. Look at igboho for example.. He didn't even touch them yet and he is being waylaid by dss, military and others... All those fulani cases, how many fulanis have been arrested?
Seeing and knowing all these, you arrested a criminal mastermind and you start doing video so people can praise you for a job well done.. Well, people praised them but believe me, if they get to Abuja, they may never return.. We should always apply wisdom in all we do... So if after reading this and you still no get sense, you are beyond redemption
luluman:
Your utterances that. The people that arrested him have no sense tells the world how senseless you too are.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by Patrioticman007(m): 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2021
IDeyNL:

All this while I thought you are a Yoruba man.

I neve knew you're a Fulani.

Truth is universal, for it belongs to no tribe. If Jesus son of Mary can be betrayed for few silver coins, how much more a citizen betraying his country, just for selfish interest, OPC,,Boko Haram, ESN, fulani terrorists are all power mongers, looking for new countries to lord over.
If we choose not to value peace, effects of war will touch us all.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by StreetPreacher: 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2021
so this man has millions
Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by juman(m): 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2021
Obviously the fulanis are terrorizing nigerians.

Fulani are terrorists.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by jchioma: 4:30pm On Mar 09, 2021
This is one chance level o
Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by AwesomeStormy00(m): 4:30pm On Mar 09, 2021
AlexBells:
So even him is taking Refuge in Benin, this one had become a full blooded Yoruba oo, Meanwhile, I find it hard to believe this is the Man making these noise, I was even thinking it someone of Nnamdi Kanu or Asari Dokubos age lol, but in the west and North ba, the older they get the more dangerous they become.

Wow the older they get the more heartless dangerous they become the future of that country is dark

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by eteba(m): 4:31pm On Mar 09, 2021
OPC should``ve wasted this pig!
Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by femijay8271(m): 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2021
Atlas9:

The God who created these people who have been killed like rats doesn't tolerate the injustice of those in power, ask Pharaoh and co.
IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, FATHER MAKE THE TEETH OF THOSE WHO EATEN THE SOUR GRAPES IN THE CASE OF NIGERIA, TO BE SET ON EDGE! LET THE WARRIOR ANGELS GO FORTH AND ENFORCE THE JUDGMENT AND JUSTICE OF HEAVEN! PAY BACK THE BLOOD DEBT, AND LET THOSE WHO ARE REJOICING IN EVIL BE PUT TO SHAME.

Amen in thy Mighty Name Of Jesus Christ!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by Vinstel: 4:33pm On Mar 09, 2021
IDeyNL:

All this while I thought you are a Yoruba man.

I neve knew you're a Fulani.
That's what they do, they will use different accounts and be causing division among southerners. They will use one account pretending to be igbo and attack Yorubas with it then they will use another account pretending to be Yoruba and attack Igbos with it thereby starting online tribal fight between southerners. How to know them is when it comes to any issues concerning fulani like this Wakili case now that is so obvious, you will see them talking from both sides of the mouth instead of condemning evil for what it is.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by IsaacKlean: 4:34pm On Mar 09, 2021
Upon boarder closure, Wakili still go to Cotonou, Republic of Benin for treatment.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by InvertedHammer: 4:34pm On Mar 09, 2021
/
They should release him immediately.

Even the police will be looking at OPC members like idiotas. Let's see if the politicians they tried to impress with peaceful disposition can save them from years of awaiting trial in Kuje prison.

Amateurs! grin Thank God ESN is not daft.

/

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by membranus: 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2021
Perfectsouth:
baba said he fainted many times.. Since the people who arrested him have no sense, the narrative have changed..
They are being moved to Abuja and that may just be the end of them but here is Wakili giving them hot hot.. See person wey dey pretend like blind bartemus yesterday.....
Yoruba, we go get sense Las Las..
They arrested Wakili and were expecting social media appraisal just like igboho, they've forgotten that even twins don't have the same fate or destiny..
Now instead of getting appraisal, they are on their way for serious interrogation

Quit your scare mongering!!!

They will soon be released, Abuja police headquarter is not a Russian Gulag.

Many have been there and released the second day.

They are only there for interrogation. Shikena.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by obyrich(m): 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2021
tutudesz:
After all bandits are not criminals, according to Zamfara Governor
Killers in the North are bandits and bandits are not criminals. grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by simplesearch: 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2021
We are easily swayed by frivolous show of emotion and unnecessary attachment. A gentle face don't make a godly heart, a man can't be living a peaceable life in his host community and be accused or adjudged a criminal by several people, something is definitely wrong somewhere. Let proper investigation be carried out on him and if he's found guilty should be made to face the music, no empathy for anyone who indulge in criminal activities that endangers or imperil the peace of others.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by AlexBells(m): 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

Wow the older they get the more heartless dangerous they become the future of that country is dark
Young people are more dangerous over here, we all saw Nzeogwu, Achuzie, Ojukwu, even Zik was young in his prime but see these people, Waikiki, Tinubu, Buhari, Atiku,

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by Foolishbuhari: 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2021
Siwisheswereesh:

Shut up pigidioott! Can you now see that your champion is a nonentity angry

Nonentity when dey give us gbas gbos even from police station. Nonentity ehen get back up for Aso Rock. Person when e connect don move una OPC boys go Abuja grin grin cheesy

Yoruba clown dfkm
Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by tutudesz: 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2021
obyrich:
Killers in the North are bandits and bandits are not criminals. grin
grin according to Dem O! Robbers are criminals, but bandits who Rob are not criminals
Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by Foolishbuhari: 4:40pm On Mar 09, 2021
membranus:

Quit your scare mongering!!!

They will soon be released, Abuja police headquarter is not a Russian Gulag.

Many have been there and released the second day.

They are only there for interrogation. Shikena.

Perhaps you don't know they are being held on the charges of murder and arson Lol. It will take really big balls and legs to get them off that; especially with a strong fulani mafia out to use them as scapegoat
Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by Funkeshuga(m): 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2021
if Gumi theory could just come to limelight without having any relationship with the govt then I knew it will come to this

the OPC played themselves to the gallery, now it's a game over for them. don't they listen to news and see how the military and Nigeria police force were trying to scare southeast ESN for protecting their people?

the rules of the cabal is kill them and prevent them from protecting themselves, they tried it in southeast and they face heavy resistance despite taking heavy equipments that could have help against The same bandits in the threatened areas?

they sent army to followed these animals to a part in Ogun to flog the people despite being a victims of this miscreants but this wasn't enough to convince this dumb OPC to kill silently without the media noise?

now they've rope you on murder and property destruction, even if you will come out of this, you've to strike a deal which will silent you from defending your ancestral land till they achieved their aim.

this is stupidity of Gani Adams, Aare Ona kakanfo my foot
Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by Starhearts: 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2021
From d story

He fainted 3 times

Excuse me how d man knws say him fainted 3 times

Person wey see half death no go wetin be fall him or her now
Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2021
AlexBells:
So even him is taking Refuge in Benin, this one had become a full blooded Yoruba oo, Meanwhile, I find it hard to believe this is the Man making these noise, I was even thinking it someone of Nnamdi Kanu or Asari Dokubos age lol, but in the west and North ba, the older they get the more dangerous they become.
which prove do you have that he's a criminal , not all fulanis are terrorist and not oll nigeria are corrupt so dnt paint the old man black investigate first
Re: I Am Not A Criminal - Iskilu Wakili Breaks Silence by AlexBells(m): 4:56pm On Mar 09, 2021
Skipperrabiu:
which prove do you have that he's a criminal , not all fulanis are terrorist and not oll nigeria are corrupt so dnt paint the old man black investigate first
Did I say that he is a criminal, I said didn't hope to see an old man, and later said that the North and West have this tendencies of getting more dangerous as they get older, which is a contradiction from reality in the East

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Henry Osah: Police Want To Hand Over My Kidnapped Son To Hausa Man- Delta Pastor / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Debunks Viral Post About Nigeria's Debt / Jonathan’s Loss Triggered Biafra Agitations, Says Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.