Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,224 members, 7,887,601 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:10 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Debunks Viral Post About Nigeria's Debt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Debunks Viral Post About Nigeria's Debt (33545 Views)

Pictures Of Amina Mohammed, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Benedict Okey Oramah / Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Debunks Viral Whatsapp Message In Her Name / Rauf Aregbesola Blames Media Team For Viral Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Debunks Viral Post About Nigeria's Debt by fergie001: 2:03pm On Jun 24
The Director-General of the World Trade Organisation (WTO), Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala has debunked a viral post in which she was alleged to have criticized President Bola Tinubu's subsidy policy

THIS IS IMPORTANT- It appears that there are people in Nigeria trying to use my name and image on social media to fight battles on different sides of the political divide, putting words in my mouth that I never said. Therefore, I want to alert everyone that the message below is FAKE. This is a stern warning to all those trying to misuse my name for their political ends that I will continue to rebut any attempts to use my name and image falsely!

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala

61 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Debunks Viral Post About Nigeria's Debt by Nukilia: 2:04pm On Jun 24
Mama issue disclaimer sharperly

171 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Debunks Viral Post About Nigeria's Debt by Remman(m): 2:11pm On Jun 24
The level of fake news flying around now is alarming... Abi na hunger cause am? Everybody wan cash out.

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Debunks Viral Post About Nigeria's Debt by ElevationD: 2:15pm On Jun 24
Very poorly written English.
She made her comments long ago last year and has never commented again since then.

Anyway, Tinubu must find a way to get Nigerians out of hunger and start fulfilling his lofty promises.
All the promises since the days of Buhari, have become monumental lies and disgraceful.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Debunks Viral Post About Nigeria's Debt by Richtaiwo: 2:37pm On Jun 24
Who doesn't know that anything coming out of pandora gringory obituary and his unintelligent followers are fabrications from their akamu brains?

109 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Debunks Viral Post About Nigeria's Debt by Paraman: 2:40pm On Jun 24
Obidients/IPOB and thier love for spreading fake news eh

74 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Debunks Viral Post About Nigeria's Debt by Paraman: 2:41pm On Jun 24
ElevationD:
Very poorly written English.
She made her comments long ago last year and has never commented again since then.

Anyway, Tinubu must find a way to get Nigerians out of hunger and start fulfilling his lofty promises.
All the promises since the days of Buhari, have become monumental lies and disgraceful.
Show evidence she made such a statement last year

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Debunks Viral Post About Nigeria's Debt by DevilsEqual(m): 2:45pm On Jun 24
Obidents!!!
Dem sabi lie??

Their propagandas are always silly,dumb and easily caught out

139 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Debunks Viral Post About Nigeria's Debt by phemmie06(m): 2:45pm On Jun 24
Fake news is one of the evil that needs to be dealt with in this nation.
But funny enough, it is a strong weapon in the hand of the polithievians.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Debunks Viral Post About Nigeria's Debt by CharleyBright(m): 2:45pm On Jun 24
Hmmmm.
Looking at the way bloggers and other miscreants are misusing the social media is one reason I am almost wanting to support to regulation of Social Media.
The social Media is full of falsehoods and all manner of silly jokes and impersonations that calls for regulation.
Useless criminals calling themselves bloggers and yeye content creators just concoct all manner of falsehood and put it online to mislead people while hoping to trend and make money. When u make money from deceit you are a criminal that should be sent to jail.
I strongly recommend that all bloggers be registered and licenced. You put up false information online, your sorry useless arse will be sued to court and your license withdrawn.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Debunks Viral Post About Nigeria's Debt by RapistOnBail: 2:45pm On Jun 24
Ipob miscreants

29 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Debunks Viral Post About Nigeria's Debt by NOwazobia: 2:46pm On Jun 24
Check the person who posted that nonsense, he is Igbo.

This is one aspect I don't like them.

In a bid to seek validation, they wil frame words according their emotional state into the mouth of any popular figure.

The Hausa/Fulani are too dominating, and Daring.

The Yorubas are too cunny, and betraying.

The Igbos are too emotional, and boastful.

Another Igbo man will not care to verify, and will just start sharing.

This is their daily life on Facebook.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Debunks Viral Post About Nigeria's Debt by BondRiv: 2:46pm On Jun 24
The usual suspects.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Debunks Viral Post About Nigeria's Debt by Richtaiwo: 2:46pm On Jun 24
Remman:
The level of fake news flying around now is alarming... Abi na hunger cause am? Everybody wan cash out.
The way obituarists dish out fake news, one will begin to think if inec counts it as political points for pandora obituary.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Debunks Viral Post About Nigeria's Debt by StreetFight: 2:47pm On Jun 24
Richtaiwo:
Who doesn't know that anything coming out of pandora gringory obituary and his unintelligent followers are fabrications from their akamu brains?

The idiot will even say "Go and Verify" because he knows that those following him are primarily school dropouts. Who else will follow a 3rd Class Philosophy graduate if not traffic traders and fake drugs manufacturers

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Debunks Viral Post About Nigeria's Debt by Chibuzoripob: 2:47pm On Jun 24
cool

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Debunks Viral Post About Nigeria's Debt by datola: 2:47pm On Jun 24
Nice.

You must be careful what comes out of your mouth if you aspire to be great in life.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Debunks Viral Post About Nigeria's Debt by DMerciful(m): 2:48pm On Jun 24
Tinubu keeps sinking Nigeria into debt

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Debunks Viral Post About Nigeria's Debt by Alvin212(m): 2:49pm On Jun 24
Handwork of Yoruba boys

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Debunks Viral Post About Nigeria's Debt by Grunndy(m): 2:49pm On Jun 24
This is serious
Meanwhile at a cheap price dm me for your logo and flyer design
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Debunks Viral Post About Nigeria's Debt by bewla(m): 2:49pm On Jun 24
G

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Debunks Viral Post About Nigeria's Debt by bewla(m): 2:50pm On Jun 24
Alvin212:
Handwork of Yoruba boys

take the back

Or we go nuclear way

6 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Debunks Viral Post About Nigeria's Debt by Freestar: 2:50pm On Jun 24
nA una Sabi o
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Debunks Viral Post About Nigeria's Debt by ZiktotheWorld: 2:51pm On Jun 24
Hmmm 🥺
Ogadinma
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Debunks Viral Post About Nigeria's Debt by Dhamio(m): 2:51pm On Jun 24
Na wetin Musa no go see for gate....!!!!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Debunks Viral Post About Nigeria's Debt by weMUSTsayIT: 2:51pm On Jun 24
This woman left the shit terrorist infested hole called Nigeria and succeeded abroad.

Leave her the fvck alone

If you APC animals want to kill the country with propaganda kill it in peace without looking for good names to spoil.

Helinues and yarimo leave okonjo alone

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Matawalle: Powerful Politicians In Aso Rock Sabotaging The War Against Banditry / Peter Obi Visits Pastor Tunde Bakare’s Church. (video) / Rita Shamiga: Meet The One-Day Governor Of Benue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.