Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,083 members, 7,939,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:34 AM

Why Do Most Men Get Threatened By A Woman's Wealth In A Relationship/Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Men Get Threatened By A Woman's Wealth In A Relationship/Marriage (1199 Views)

16 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Get Married According To Ada Bekee / "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady / 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Men Get Threatened By A Woman's Wealth In A Relationship/Marriage by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2021

my Opinion:

My thoughts would be that a man would do anything to protect and preserve his ego... If there is one thing that unsettles the nerves endings of most men, then it's a partner who happens to be financially more buoyant.

when it comes to dating... Most guys wouldn't date a lady that does better financially. So it is with marriage.

Thing is...

Re: Why Do Most Men Get Threatened By A Woman's Wealth In A Relationship/Marriage by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 09, 2021
deepfeel, how u see am? grin
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Threatened By A Woman's Wealth In A Relationship/Marriage by lilvicky68(m): 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2021
Most women with money don't respect their husbands.. because they feel like they can afford anything they need so they don't need anything from their husbands..If the man earns more he won't feel threatened..
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Threatened By A Woman's Wealth In A Relationship/Marriage by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 09, 2021
lilvicky68:
Most women with money don't respect their husbands.. because they feel like they can afford anything they need so they don't need anything from their husbands..If the man earns more he won't feel threatened..
I share in ur opinion. 50%
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Threatened By A Woman's Wealth In A Relationship/Marriage by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 09, 2021
Offpoint1 come Ooo!!!
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Threatened By A Woman's Wealth In A Relationship/Marriage by Offpoint1: 6:25pm On Mar 09, 2021
BadRadio:
Offpoint1 come Ooo!!!
Until you understand why God sent his Son to earth instead Daughter, then you'll understand this your topicgrin

Money and power in a hand of a woman is equivalent to giving nuclear weapon to brainwashed Muslim terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Get Threatened By A Woman's Wealth In A Relationship/Marriage by TheVictim01(m): 6:34pm On Mar 09, 2021
That's the only way a man acknowledges hypergamy subconsciously.
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Threatened By A Woman's Wealth In A Relationship/Marriage by blinking001(m): 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2021
The more money a woman makes, the more stupid she becomes..this is an Esoteric truth..men aren't scared of dating or marrying financial stable women, the problem is that these sets of women tend to be more mentally unstable than their average counterparts....they nag, manipulate, and are excessively violent...spits

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men Get Threatened By A Woman's Wealth In A Relationship/Marriage by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 09, 2021
Offpoint1:

Until you understand why God sent his Son to earth instead Daughter, then you'll understand this your topicgrin

Money and power in a hand of a woman is equivalent to giving nuclear weapon to brainwashed Muslim terrorist.
grin
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Threatened By A Woman's Wealth In A Relationship/Marriage by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 09, 2021
Respect. A woman with more money than her man will almost always not see him as someone worth respecting or submitting to.

There are some exceptions though, but they're extremely rare amongst Nigerian women.
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Threatened By A Woman's Wealth In A Relationship/Marriage by Wyry: 7:39pm On Mar 09, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless.
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Threatened By A Woman's Wealth In A Relationship/Marriage by dollytino4real(f): 8:13pm On Mar 09, 2021
money inferiority
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Threatened By A Woman's Wealth In A Relationship/Marriage by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 09, 2021
lalasticlala I dont know if this is FP worthy. Thanks
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Threatened By A Woman's Wealth In A Relationship/Marriage by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 09, 2021
Nigerian mails are always using respect as an excuse but they themselves do not have an iota of respect for the opposite sex.

Most rich mails or mails who solely provide for their financially dependent wives treat their wives like trash and constantly remind them that they own them and most times threaten to send them packing from their houses.

Arrogance when it comes to money is a human thing, so stop acting shocked when women do it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Men Get Threatened By A Woman's Wealth In A Relationship/Marriage by scofield114: 11:54pm On Mar 09, 2021
we afraid because we know they are hypergamous biatchessssssa all of them
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Threatened By A Woman's Wealth In A Relationship/Marriage by youngcash99(m): 12:47am On Mar 10, 2021
Ardar:
Nigerian mails are always using respect as an excuse but they themselves do not have an iota of respect for the opposite sex.

Most rich mails or mails who solely provide for their financially dependent wives treat their wives like trash and constantly remind them that they own them and most times threaten to send them packing from their houses.

Arrogance when it comes to money is a human thing, so stop acting shocked when women do it.
mails bawo undecided
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Threatened By A Woman's Wealth In A Relationship/Marriage by luminouz(m): 1:06am On Mar 10, 2021
I have never been affected by my gf finances. I have dated wealthier girls than me and still didn't feel the so-called emasculation people talk of.

Why?

Because it was never about her money in the first place and when she realised that, whatever pride or ego she is nursing bounces off me like a mudafucking tennis ball on a wall. I'm the realest mudafucker I know and I just don't give a fuq about so many status quo shiits.
Why on Earth should your money make you feel proud or entitled so much that you will rub it in my face as my gf or give it so much meaning as a tool of control. I don't give a fuq about such things and any woman who comes off as snobbish or entitled gets schooled by me.
I want the simple things of life and most especially peace. Money has never made me happy, just comfortable. Peace of mind is what truly makes me happy and if I can't get that in a relationship because the girl is too busy showing me she is boss because she is richer, then we split. And life goes on.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men Get Threatened By A Woman's Wealth In A Relationship/Marriage by Nazgul: 8:56pm On Mar 11, 2021
Lack of exposure

Insecurity

Low self-esteem

Peers and families

Culture

Religion

This are the cankerworms making men scared of successful women.
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Threatened By A Woman's Wealth In A Relationship/Marriage by frozen70(f): 11:35am On Mar 12, 2021
lilvicky68:

If you are judging it from this angle, then the man should humble himself

His loyalty will pay him
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Threatened By A Woman's Wealth In A Relationship/Marriage by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 12, 2021
It's not because we are threatened. It's because women who make more money always start misbehaving. Women see material things as the primary measure of success, and a woman will never respect a man that she cannot look up to financially; that is, a husband who makes less money than her. Men know this and avoid them. Who wants another boss at home?

Otherwise, how much a woman makes is not an issue. A responsible husband should bear all financial responsibility and will not rely on his wife's/wives' income for anything. Frankly speaking, I have no idea how much income my wife makes, and no interest whatsoever. But when she starts disrespecting me and I realize it's because she is making more money, I'm out. I can't take disrespect from anyone.
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Threatened By A Woman's Wealth In A Relationship/Marriage by lilvicky68(m): 3:07pm On Mar 12, 2021
frozen70:

If you are judging it from this angle, then the man should humble himself

His loyalty will pay him
Chai..humble himself
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Threatened By A Woman's Wealth In A Relationship/Marriage by Yusufisraelj(m): 3:17pm On Mar 12, 2021
luminouz:
I have never been affected by my gf finances. I have dated wealthier girls than me and still didn't feel the so-called emasculation people talk of.

Why?

Because it was never about her money in the first place and when she realised that, whatever pride or ego she is nursing bounces off me like a mudafucking tennis ball on a wall. I'm the realest mudafucker I know and I just don't give a fuq about so many status quo shiits.
Why on Earth should your money make you feel proud or entitled so much that you will rub it in my face as my gf or give it so much meaning as a tool of control. I don't give a fuq about such things and any woman who comes off as snobbish or entitled gets schooled by me.
I want the simple things of life and most especially peace. Money has never made me happy, just comfortable. Peace of mind is what truly makes me happy and if I can't get that in a relationship because the girl is too busy showing me she is boss because she is richer, then we split. And life goes on.

You're a wise man brother, simple truth.

Equally my own advantage is that when they come close they make more money bkos my strength is business, seeing opportunities where they don't, so that pride they carry naturally dies and they're humbled.

But to your point it's how you treat a lady that determines her response.
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Threatened By A Woman's Wealth In A Relationship/Marriage by frozen70(f): 4:45pm On Mar 12, 2021
lilvicky68:

Chai..humble himself

Yes na situation cause am

Same is applicable to the opposite sex
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Threatened By A Woman's Wealth In A Relationship/Marriage by Reex12(m): 5:20pm On Mar 12, 2021
These scandalous recommendations is ideal for ice cold reptiles or randy yahoo boys... No right thinking homosapien with a human heart will adopt such clues of vicious madness in to his life !!!
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Threatened By A Woman's Wealth In A Relationship/Marriage by lilvicky68(m): 7:25pm On Mar 12, 2021
frozen70:

Yes na situation cause am

Same is applicable to the opposite sex
Chai..money good oh
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Threatened By A Woman's Wealth In A Relationship/Marriage by romunu(m): 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2021
Fear who?woman wey get money?
Abi na the ones wey no get you suppose fear?

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Ever Wondered Why Is There No Ministry For Men Affairs / let Me Talk To Her- Moment Young Man Cries After Girlfriend Dumped Him / Should I Make Her My Baby Mama Or Find Someone New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.