Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,094 members, 7,939,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:45 AM

let Me Talk To Her- Moment Young Man Cries After Girlfriend Dumped Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / let Me Talk To Her- Moment Young Man Cries After Girlfriend Dumped Him (1199 Views)

Man Wins $30.5 Million Lottery 24 Hours After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) / Man Cries Uncontrollably After His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Video) / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

let Me Talk To Her- Moment Young Man Cries After Girlfriend Dumped Him by Hackportal(m): 6:57pm On Oct 27, 2021
A young man has been spotted literally crying a river with all his veins conspicuously sticking out to demonstrate his state of emotion moments after his girlfriend allegedly dumped him.
In a short video shared on Instagram by former musician cum blogger Tunde Ednut, the guy could be seen holding on tightly to a stationary car as he freely let out his tears amidst asking his friends to put him through to talk to the girl over the phone so he could probably beg her.

His friends swarmed around and consoled him but mischievously captured the moment on their mobile phones so they could share on social media. Tunde shared the sad video writing;

Awwwwww! Sorry about that bro. #BreakFast Sometimes, it’s just hard to handle heartbreak. Many of you guys have gone through this o! How did you handle yours?

Reacting, @efewarriboy wrote; This guy get fans on top heartbreak o. Na lunch him chop be that.

@ebony_joyce08; Its not funny na… They keep recording people at their down moment … Sorry bro, u will be fine

@i_am_veetoria; Until someone hurt u dis much u will know d feeling it will look like everything will stop

@official_wendy__; Breakfast dey pain especially when you truly love the person, know be fake love oooo wey full everywhere now.

WATCH THE EMOTIONAL VIDEO HERE
https://loadedpulse.com/let-me-talk-to-her-moment-young-man-cries-uncontrollably-after-girlfriend-dumped-him/

Re: let Me Talk To Her- Moment Young Man Cries After Girlfriend Dumped Him by DONFRANSKID(m): 7:54pm On Oct 27, 2021
Mumu
Re: let Me Talk To Her- Moment Young Man Cries After Girlfriend Dumped Him by Hackportal(m): 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2021

1 Like

Re: let Me Talk To Her- Moment Young Man Cries After Girlfriend Dumped Him by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:17pm On Oct 27, 2021
If you see a man crying for being dumped by a woman, it's because he is not worth dating, that is super bad, and it literally means she was dating him for the sake of dating someone, almost like she dating a lady like herself
Re: let Me Talk To Her- Moment Young Man Cries After Girlfriend Dumped Him by Hackportal(m): 11:40pm On Oct 27, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
If you see a man crying for being dumped by a woman, it's because he is not worth dating, that is super bad, and it literally means she was dating him for the sake of dating someone, almost like she dating a lady like herself
Exactly
Re: let Me Talk To Her- Moment Young Man Cries After Girlfriend Dumped Him by Godada(m): 6:34am On Oct 28, 2021

It's disgusting to see guys reduced to this over a person you met not long ago.

What's most annoying was that he was fine without her back then.

You look before you leap, conversely, you don't throw your heart into a relationship when it's obvious the lady don't give a rat ass about you.

This is like the guy on another thread whose girl calls to beg other guys in his presence and even sleeps with a married man, yet all he could say was that he loves her and cannot break up.

If this lady breaks up, we will have this kinda crying situation.

Similar minded guys embrace redpill and shìt.

For what it's worth protect your heart from heartbreak or heart accident or heart attack.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: let Me Talk To Her- Moment Young Man Cries After Girlfriend Dumped Him by raphretle: 6:44am On Oct 28, 2021
He's a disgrace to "Manhood"
Re: let Me Talk To Her- Moment Young Man Cries After Girlfriend Dumped Him by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 28, 2021
So nobody fit give am better slap reset him brain there?
Re: let Me Talk To Her- Moment Young Man Cries After Girlfriend Dumped Him by Hackportal(m): 11:37am On Oct 28, 2021
grin
GayPontiff:
Re: let Me Talk To Her- Moment Young Man Cries After Girlfriend Dumped Him by LegendaryLover(m): 2:47am On Oct 29, 2021
GayPontiff:

gringrin
Re: let Me Talk To Her- Moment Young Man Cries After Girlfriend Dumped Him by enirock(m): 2:55am On Oct 29, 2021
Somehow and in some way, most of us went through this. Because ours were not captured on camera, we want to slap this one. I had my share of crying when I felt 'the love of my life' left me. I went into my room and cried and failed to talk to anyone for some days.
Looking back now I can't help but laugh at how naive I was and how many throw the word love and truly lack the comprehension of so small a word.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Make Her My Baby Mama Or Find Someone New / Lekki Girl In Dog S3x Video Revealed, Confessed Why She Slept With A Dog For Mon / Would A Girl That Truely Loves You Break Up With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.