Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,747 members, 7,935,224 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 02:26 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili (30904 Views)

Fani Kayode: The EU Are Nothing But Big Losers / Femi Fani-kayode: The Enemy Within – A Final Warning To Nigerians / It's Civil War In 9ja: Killer Rebels Not killer Herdsmen By Micheal A Adeniyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili by venger: 8:37am On Mar 10, 2021
Southwest media and propaganda

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili by Houseofglam7(f): 8:38am On Mar 10, 2021
......and the theatrics continues undecided
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili by ngadaAwo: 8:38am On Mar 10, 2021
[s]
sarrki:
FFk don eat okra

Baba obj said it give him food he will start singing like cannery bird

Aside ipobians nobody in his right senses takes FFk serious
[/s]
shatap
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili by Karemarealty288(m): 8:39am On Mar 10, 2021
Its a lie ......Wakili is a shape shifter.....

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili by Dumett: 8:39am On Mar 10, 2021
Anything is possible in naija Sha following the trends of things
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili by ngadaAwo: 8:40am On Mar 10, 2021
theBLOODofJESUS:
Fake news everywhere. Does Wakili even exist? Or is he just a media creation for propaganda? Is it a case of give a dog a bad name and hang him? Indeed, this is more complicated than FFK's relationship status.

But I no blame FFK sha... The Wakili hype no end well at all. Everyone's disappointed. Who would have thought that the infamous "warlord" Wakili the media trailered would turn out to be a blind old man? grin

Anyway, this Wakili movie will struggle to score 0% on Rotten Tomatoes. cheesy
why did you deactivated SilverNorGold?
are you running away from gbegile boys?

Monogamy lzaa imhotep Gandollar Rekhina Fahdiga thatfairguy Jerryherd

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili by tamdun: 8:40am On Mar 10, 2021
Hope u can all see why yoruba people don't take ffk serious

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili by sojfarm: 8:41am On Mar 10, 2021
Yes, Shina knows the real Wakil.

I can bet it with my one years salaries, after this administration, some of these idiots will commit suicide because they would completed their sales of birth rights irreversibly.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili by NoSentiment: 8:41am On Mar 10, 2021
Cowards. Everyone knows it is their wont to make mouth only for them to cowardly chicken their way out of any confrontation when the real danger emerges. How do u know a coward?

When they present an 80 year old man as their war booty, yan Iska
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili by BlowYourMind: 8:43am On Mar 10, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
We already know...

Allow the Yorubas to massage their Ego in peace!!

Allow them to chest beat in peace!!

We all know that the old man is a bloody random old herdsman!!

they know he isn't strong enough to defend himself.

They just named him wakili iskilu!!

Arrest the notorious criminal wakili who's Busy sending people to Benin!!

You Arrest wakili without any sophisticated weapons!!

You Arrest wakili without presenting any evidence of gun duel that lead to his Arrest!!

That old man is over 75yrs!!

Release that innocent old man to enjoy his old age!!

OPC just storm a small fulani settlement and handpicked a random old man and named him Wakili!

Have you arrested the military raping your women and sending your people to death camp in broad daylight without consequence, they are killing and maiming your people in Oyigbo just like mere lab rat, you are not proud of your cowardice leaders, you change identity

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili by Abagworo(m): 8:43am On Mar 10, 2021
I already wrote that earlier. This their Wakili is a weak old man living a modest life and should be freed. The real Wakili is brutal like Osisikankwu and Don Wani
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili by SKYHIGHfx: 8:43am On Mar 10, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
We already know...

You Arrest wakili without presenting any evidence of gun duel that lead to his Arrest!!

OPC just storm a small fulani settlement and handpicked a random old man and named him Wakili!

If that old armless man is the real wakili displacing people in Oyo state then I am sorry for the Yoruba nation!!

U make sense sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili by EzeNri(m): 8:43am On Mar 10, 2021
Siwisheswereesh:

Pigidiioott, don't mind the slaves that lost 2 million people between 1967 and 1970. They just want to see their masters fight... grin
Your brothers are in Benin IDP camp eating watery beans. We know who the slaves are.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili by Awoleesu(m): 8:44am On Mar 10, 2021
If the infamous 'real' Iskilu is what mystical being he's said to be, don't you think appearing under the skin of that apprehended old man may be his present camouflage?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili by oyithemilkman: 8:45am On Mar 10, 2021
Realiz:
it's just a matter of time,every criminal will eventually be brought to justice.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili by seunayantokun(m): 8:46am On Mar 10, 2021
No one should trust FFK on this matter. He is obviously looking for some goodies somewhere. To follow him is to get killed.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili by Cali4by4: 8:47am On Mar 10, 2021
Fani Fool Kayode sitting in his home sending messages...why can't he go out himself...sending Sunday
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili by duro4chang(m): 8:48am On Mar 10, 2021
I swear FFK is not okay. The people of Igangan know Wakili, they are the victims if his atrocities.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili by ngadaAwo: 8:49am On Mar 10, 2021
Tinubu urchins arrested the old man to cover up for Wakili

Tinubu is a bastard criminal drug lord Vagabond
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili by backnbeta(f): 8:49am On Mar 10, 2021
Iskilu Wakili is beginning to sound like a media creation undecided

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili by Pauladex(m): 8:49am On Mar 10, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
We already know...

If that old armless man is the real wakili displacing people in Oyo state then I feel sorry for the Yoruba nation!!

Why are you lamenting like this? Is the old man Magaji of your family? Beside with all your chest beating that North feeds Nigeria, North has more than 50m hungry people who are going to become bandit soon.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili by Coronavirus1: 8:49am On Mar 10, 2021
wakili senor citizen of Nigeria
Ibadan oni baje

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili by NOwazobia: 8:51am On Mar 10, 2021
theBLOODofJESUS:
Fake news everywhere. Does Wakili even exist? Or is he just a media creation for propaganda? Is it a case of give a dog a bad name and hang him? Indeed, this is more complicated than FFK's relationship status.

But I no blame FFK sha... The Wakili hype no end well at all. Everyone's disappointed. Who would have thought that the infamous "warlord" Wakili the media trailered would turn out to be a blind old man? grin

Anyway, this Wakili movie will struggle to score 0% on Rotten Tomatoes. cheesy
A fool cannot hide his foolish for long. Even though you mask your true identity with the blood of jesus, your body ordour still spreads all over the place. Hypocrite head slammer.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili by bigfish3k: 8:52am On Mar 10, 2021
So they misarrested
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili by Emmy000seun(m): 8:52am On Mar 10, 2021
What are you expecting in a countr3 like this...
Please I need a tokunbo car that is rugged for Uberbolt work in Lagos.. I am a registered driver on the platform, and my weekly remittance is certain no story which is why I need tokunbo..with verifiable guarantor.. please give me a trial and I will never disappoint you
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili by seunayantokun(m): 8:52am On Mar 10, 2021
Abagworo:
I already wrote that earlier. This their Wakili is a weak old man living a modest life and should be freed. The real Wakili is brutal like Osisikankwu and Don Wani

It is also possible for an old man to sit down somewhere and coordinate activities by brutal forces. We need to consider that fact. Thorough investigation and honesty from everyone involved will help bring out the truth.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili by Fahdiga(m): 8:53am On Mar 10, 2021
BlowYourMind:
Your people are been massacre by the military in broad daylight, over 500 were taken to death camp and slaughtered like chickens to appease the fulani gods of Niger, you are ashamed to admit your erosion desecrated land? your family members in orlu will be shaking their heads for you now.
This your fake news is already stale. try another one

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili by Neddstark: 8:54am On Mar 10, 2021
He has a point. That old man wey one slap and he go enter coma come be the person wey terrorize a whole Yoruba community? I dont buy it.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili by Slider001: 8:55am On Mar 10, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

How far.

I am interested.

Can we chat on Whatsapp
join up then chat me up with the inbuilt chat function

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Chinese President, Xi Jinping (Photo) / #SoworeAt50: Sowore Celebrates 50th Birthday, Goes On 50 Minutes Workout / Rescued Chibok Girl, Maryam Ali Being Transferred (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.