Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,739 members, 7,935,201 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 12:18 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili (30902 Views)

Fani Kayode: The EU Are Nothing But Big Losers / Femi Fani-kayode: The Enemy Within – A Final Warning To Nigerians / It's Civil War In 9ja: Killer Rebels Not killer Herdsmen By Micheal A Adeniyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili by ngadaAwo: 11:27am On Mar 10, 2021
Monogamy:

Easy angry cheesy grin
i no blame you
na too much of wearing elastic rubber pant i blame
Stop wearing pant helinues

awolawo free education on the beat.

iti mpataka cheesy

lzaa imhotep Gandollar Rekhina Fahdiga thatfairguy Jerryherd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili by Jerryherd: 11:30am On Mar 10, 2021
ngadaAwo:
i no blame you
na too much of wearing elastic rubber pant i blame
Stop wearing pant helinues

awolawo free education on the beat.

iti mpataka cheesy

lzaa imhotep Gandollar Rekhina Fahdiga thatfairguy Jerryherd

My boy i see you later bought brighter grammer

Thumbs up to you, now study hard my boy

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili by stayclearofme: 11:41am On Mar 10, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
We already know...

Allow the Yorubas to massage their Ego in peace!!

Allow them to chest beat in peace!!

We all know that the old man is a bloody random old herdsman!

they know he isn't strong enough to defend himself.

They just named him wakili iskilu!!

Arrest the notorious criminal wakili who's Busy sending people to Benin not an innocent old grandfather!

You Arrest wakili without any sophisticated weapons!!

You Arrest wakili without presenting any evidence of gun duel that lead to his Arrest!!

That old man is over 75yrs!!

Release that innocent old man to enjoy his old age!!

OPC just storm a small fulani settlement and handpicked a random old man and named him Wakili!

If that old armless man is the real wakili displacing people in Oyo state then I feel sorry for the Yoruba nation!!
You are just typing nonsense! The people in the community knows him, this is a man who has terrorize many people. If that man is not Wakili somebody in the community might have pointed that out not this brainless mofo called FFK.
You might as well form an army with FFK to produce the real Wakili..... nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili by dazzlingd(m): 11:48am On Mar 10, 2021
Miracle1991:
did you see him mention igbo? Or are you telling us that no other tribe live in Orlu?

Don't be daft
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili by stayclearofme: 11:50am On Mar 10, 2021
theBLOODofJESUS:
Fake news everywhere. Does Wakili even exist? Or is he just a media creation for propaganda? Is it a case of give a dog a bad name and hang him? Indeed, this is more complicated than FFK's relationship status.

But I no blame FFK sha... The Wakili hype no end well at all. Everyone's disappointed. Who would have thought that the infamous "warlord" Wakili the media trailered would turn out to be a blind old man? grin

Anyway, this Wakili movie will struggle to score 0% on Rotten Tomatoes. cheesy
This one brain don dey disconnected.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili by Gholdboi(m): 11:51am On Mar 10, 2021
Wa ha la
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili by Siwisheswereesh: 12:06pm On Mar 10, 2021
EzeNri:

If lying will make you not to feel like a slave, no wahala.

Where is the lie in the fact that yeast lost over 2 million people between 1966 and 1970 and has remained conquered since then grin

Where is the lie in the fact that you still in pains from 2015 elections grin

Where is the lie in the fact that Fulani herdsmen are fully entrenched in the yeast and that the first mayor of Enugu is Fulani grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6451640/fulani-man-tells-igbo-man

Pigidiotts are slaves jor. Continue buying our lands in your dreams... grin

Ogun Amotekun is commencing from Yewa. Your cowardly governors can't set up theirs! tongue
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili by franktech(m): 12:08pm On Mar 10, 2021
No Fulani man is innocent, they all deserve to die

Arewa1stSon:
We already know...

Allow the Yorubas to massage their Ego in peace!!

Arrest the notorious criminal wakili who's Busy sending people to Benin not an innocent old grandfather!

You Arrest wakili without presenting any evidence of gun duel that lead to his Arrest!!

OPC just storm a small fulani settlement and handpicked a random old man and named him Wakili!

If that old armless man is the real wakili displacing people in Oyo state then I feel sorry for the Yoruba nation!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili by BSdetector: 12:49pm On Mar 10, 2021
They granting this drug addict interviews....FFK omo Igbo trying to feel relievant by spreading his usual falsehood and lies....
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili by authority2006(m): 1:04pm On Mar 10, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
We already know...

[s] Allow the Yorubas to massage their Ego in peace!!

[/s]

I wanted to call attention of Nairalanders to that old frail looking man who is already in a terrible health condition but Nairaland sucks these days with the its terrible server.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili by authority2006(m): 1:12pm On Mar 10, 2021
CobraAnambra:

grin
FFK knows every member of fulani even more than myetti allah who first lied that he had been killed by OPC.
Wakili himself has spoken in police custody and has never denied himself being wakili.
But don't be surprised, his father Remi Fani Kayode also betrayed the West to slave for the north. Na the curse dey follow am.

-cobra

If his name is Wakili, you wouldn't want him to deny being Wakili now. What if his name was Wakili and that was why OPC arrested him in error and burnt his daughter in law alongside his house? You can't possibly rule such mistakes out, it happens all that time even with the police and military.
Just take a look at that old dying man and tell me he's the most wanted criminal in Yoruba land.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili by Posts: 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2021
no I e pay attention to this man
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili by EzeNri(m): 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2021
Siwisheswereesh:

Where is the lie in the fact that yeast lost over 2 million people between 1966 and 1970 and has remained conquered since then grin

Where is the lie in the fact that you still in pains from 2015 elections grin

Where is the lie in the fact that Fulani herdsmen are fully entrenched in the yeast and that the first mayor of Enugu is Fulani grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6451640/fulani-man-tells-igbo-man

Pigidiotts are slaves jor. Continue buying our lands in your dreams... grin

Ogun Amotekun is commencing from Yewa. Your cowardly governors can't set up theirs! tongue
Chestbeating while their people are eating watery beans in Benin IDP camps
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili by Siwisheswereesh: 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2021
[s]
EzeNri:

Chestbeating while their people are eating watery beans in Benin IDP camps
[/s]

Lame! You are still in pains from civil war and 2015 election. Chikena!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili by EzeNri(m): 2:58pm On Mar 10, 2021
Siwisheswereesh:
[s][/s]
Lame! You are still in pains from civil war and 2015 election. Chikena!
The ones that won the election are today crying of banditry
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili by Siwisheswereesh: 3:02pm On Mar 10, 2021
EzeNri:

The ones that won the election are today crying of banditry

Your cup of tea! tongue
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili by ESN4ever: 3:04pm On Mar 10, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]
sarrki:

https://dailytrust.com/ffk-the-old-man-arrested-is-not-killer-wakili
I weep for my Yoruba brothers who are not brave enough to rid their region of all this blood s*cking her da men like we are doing...
Even they Amotekun has been politicised!!!
Oduduwa people wakeup!!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili by bigfish3k: 5:31pm On Mar 10, 2021
Siwisheswereesh:

Pigidioott, you are the one in still in pains. It's not easy to lose over 2million people in a stupid war. sad

And then 2015, you lost the election again. Double wahala for pigidiotts. grin

No service chief for close to 6 years, no Igbo in nos 1 to 6, no top appointments. Etc etc

My brother, your bitterness is understood and is not unfounded. grin

So if the Benin republic tale makes you feel better, so be it! grin Enjoy yourself... grin
If you say you and your people are not in pain in Nigeria then you the biggest idiot

So you are not in pains and you did endsars.
So you are not in pains and herdsmen are raping and kidnapping in your domain
So you are not in pain particularly Fasorantis daughter was killed in ondo
So you are not in pains that old fulanis hag - iskilu wakilu imposed a no fly zone on you people in Oyo
So you are not in pains you have IDP camps in Benin Republic filled with your people.
You are not in pains Sunday igboho emerged.
So you are not in pains anytime you and Fulani fight in your place only yorubas and their obas will be arrested and taken to Abuja to be flogged
So you are not in pains OPC people that arrested wakilu were arrested and taken to abuja
So you are not in pains wole Soyinka started complaining about his farm
So you are not in pains olu falae was kidnapped
So you are not in pains osinbajo was relegated in aso rock.

Zombie - be deceiving yourself that you are enjoying. Mtchew.
I tire for una kind of hypocrisy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili by favor914: 6:31pm On Mar 10, 2021
theBLOODofJESUS:
Fake news everywhere. Does Wakili even exist? Or is he just a media creation for propaganda? Is it a case of give a dog a bad name and hang him? Indeed, this is more complicated than FFK's relationship status.

But I no blame FFK sha... The Wakili hype no end well at all. Everyone's disappointed. Who would have thought that the infamous "warlord" Wakili the media trailered would turn out to be a blind old man? grin

Anyway, this Wakili movie will struggle to score 0% on Rotten Tomatoes. cheesy
Very funny.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: The Old Man Arrested Is Not ‘Killer’ Wakili by favor914: 6:32pm On Mar 10, 2021
ESN4ever:
[color=#990000][/color]
I weep for my Yoruba brothers who are not brave enough to rid their region of all this blood s*cking her da men like we are doing...
Even they Amotekun has been politicised!!!
Oduduwa people wakeup!!!
Coward you weep for them, in your solitary hideout? Why don’t you go and fight, so they can weep for you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Commissions Ebonyi State Governor's Lodge, Abuja / Proscribed Ipob Members Storm The Road With Flags In Ebonyi(photos) / Travails Of Mama Boko Haram: Why She Is Held In Prison Since February

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.