Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,359 members, 7,881,316 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:29 PM

Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan (29265 Views)

Fatima Iliasu Graduates With 1st Class From University Of Surrey, UK (Photos) / Ibu Faith Graduates With Distinction In MSc From University Of Bedfordshire, UK / Debo Adedayo, Expelled Redeemer’s University Student: "VC Angry Over Award" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by ShadowCracker(m): 10:33am On Mar 11, 2021
Ui the first and the best.
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by Slurity(m): 10:33am On Mar 11, 2021
ukaface:
Are there veterinary Hospitals in Nigeria?

How many Nigerians value pets? We wey fit chop anything.

That's how someone ate Tortoise....smh

Dude, congrats...but this career dey somehow sha for this country,just Japa go abroad...

Even nurses dey Japa,talk more of a veterinarian..
It is obvious you know little about the course. It is not about pets alone my dear, it is about livestock farms, it's about both wildlife animal and pets that you mention, you hardly see a vet Dr that is not employed in Nigeria but a reasonable salaries.

2 Likes

Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by Slurity(m): 10:33am On Mar 11, 2021
ShadowCracker:
Ui the fist and the best.
You can say that again
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by ukaface(f): 10:35am On Mar 11, 2021
Slurity:
It is obvious you know little about the course. It is not about pets alone my dear, it is about livestock farms, it's about both wildlife animal and pets that you mention, you hardly see a vet Dr that is not employed in Nigeria but a reasonable salaries.
ooooookay
Thanks for the enlightenment...
Never knew veterinary medicine in Nigeria has such prospective.
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by ghettochild(m): 10:36am On Mar 11, 2021
Dogshow:

Source: https://campusnewsng.com/2021/03/10/ui-vet-student-breaks-record-graduates-with-11-distinctions/
For someone whose names has all A's in it.. he's addicted to A
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by Jayson504(m): 10:36am On Mar 11, 2021
Congrats, e no easy
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by zikter(m): 10:38am On Mar 11, 2021
Congratulations to the young Doctor on this incredible feat. You deserve millions of naira as rewards, but alas, this is no such industry that people get huge amounts for doing nonsense. You have a bright path ahead of you locally and internationally, make good of it.
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by sulaak(m): 10:38am On Mar 11, 2021
careytommy37:
Just travel to the USA after your NYSC.
Don't say I didn't tell you o

We need him to build ranches in Southern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by composure: 10:40am On Mar 11, 2021
Those richmen pu..ssy simp will not see this young promising dude and help him to archive more of his dreams...

They prefer to buy mansion and expensive cars for big brother niga girls or actresses

1 Like

Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by galadee(m): 10:43am On Mar 11, 2021
No single Igbo or Hausa on the list shocked
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by GoshenNLA(m): 10:48am On Mar 11, 2021
Go North, Sokoto to be precise
You go over make am
I served there, I know what I’m saying
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by Seebrian(m): 10:54am On Mar 11, 2021
YOUNGELDER1:
Congratulations but no job
There is job. Confess what you want to see brother.
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:55am On Mar 11, 2021
Let's try to translate these distinctions into innovative mindsets, way of doing things that will greatly improve the life of our people and the environment they live in. The west and even Asia have long left these things and are instead voraciously applying what's in books.

Congratulations anyways
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by Slurity(m): 10:57am On Mar 11, 2021
ukaface:
ooooookay
Thanks for the enlightenment...
Never knew veterinary medicine in Nigeria has such prospective.
To throw more light to this. I work presently with a livestock company and we have about 5 veterinary doctors and the least pay of them of just going to two years experience is #250,000k per month. I am an Animal scientist of over 9 years experience with same company but my pay is way lower to that. Again, just as a serving corner in Nigeria NYSC, Do you know that a vet Dr corper collect up to 150,000 monthly from state government of where they where posted in addition to the normal 20,000 lawyer from federal government? We Animal scientists get 20,000 while other corper gets just 5,000 monthly from same state government.
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by Seebrian(m): 10:59am On Mar 11, 2021
Hmmm, see brain. Congratulations.
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by ukaface(f): 11:01am On Mar 11, 2021
Slurity:
To throw more light to this. I work presently with a livestock company and we have about 5 veterinary doctors and the least pay of them of just going to two years experience is #250,000k per month. I am an Animal scientist of over 9 years experience with same company but my pay is way lower to that. Again, just as a serving corner in Nigeria NYSC, Do you know that a vet Dr corper collect up to 150,000 monthly from state government of where they where posted in addition to the normal 20,000 lawyer from federal government? We Animal scientists get 20,000 while other corper gets just 5,000 monthly from same state government.
wooooooow! Are you kidding me??
Wow,splendid .
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by Sibtygarr: 11:04am On Mar 11, 2021
Felixalex:
When all his names begin with an A what do u expect? He has no business with B, C, D, E, F
11 A's out of fourteen courses. so what did he then score in the remaining three??
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by sam564: 11:05am On Mar 11, 2021
the tripple AAA is outstanding... i alwys say yoruba and book na 5 and 6... brilliant fellow we gat there
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by Josywhyte: 11:06am On Mar 11, 2021
If it is America or Dubai they graduated with such grades,it is automatic emolument. But in Nigeria here they suffer before getting a job or rather work in one local vet clinic because of useless and incompetent government
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by Felixalex(m): 11:15am On Mar 11, 2021
Sibtygarr:

11 A's out of fourteen courses. so what did he then score in the remaining three??

Hehehe no mind me, I no read am finish, I rush de comment.
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:15am On Mar 11, 2021
Josywhyte:
If it is America or Dubai they graduated with such grades,it is automatic emolument. But in Nigeria here they suffer before getting a job or rather work in one local vet clinic because of useless and incompetent government
my dear u are very correct, everyone is just foolish and stupid including the looting govt individuals that thought they are wise.

Just watch and see, one day, certain leaders
will wake up and proclaim that the money that is supposed to be used to pay all public sector workers was deliberately dumped in the ocean hence no salary.
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by stalwart123(m): 11:16am On Mar 11, 2021
stalwart123:
grin

What do you expect? Your success is in your name.

When you have A's all over his name, why won't he have distinctions in all.

Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by Igwe29(m): 11:17am On Mar 11, 2021
Congratulations to you. It is not easy.

At least you didn't allow the temptations from girls to distract your studies.
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by toprealman: 11:21am On Mar 11, 2021
careytommy37:
Just travel to the USA after your NYSC.
Don't say I didn't tell you o
Who takes care of Fulani herdsman cow?
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by holubee21(m): 11:26am On Mar 11, 2021
Congrats bro! But pls just travel out Asap..this country will just kill your dream
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by Josywhyte: 11:30am On Mar 11, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
my dear u are very correct, everyone is just foolish and stupid including the looting govt individuals that thought they are wise.

Just watch and see, one day, certain leaders
will wake up and proclaim that the money that is supposed to be used to pay all public sector workers was deliberately dumped in the ocean hence no salary.

They come up with flimsy excuses all the time. They feel they are using us but not knowing their cups will soon get full. My only annoyance is that people will still vote for these criminals come 2023.

1 Like

Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by Cobham10: 11:31am On Mar 11, 2021
Congrats Mr Adeyemo Adedayo...spread your wings and sail higher brother
No cash incentive oo, but if it is BBN, cash will flood everywhere
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by Cachetdotng: 11:44am On Mar 11, 2021
What a brainbox! grin

*Attend a Free Web Design Seminar organized by CDS, you'll be taught the procedures of Web Development under 2 hours. Free WiFi is also available but students are expected to come with their laptops, and we can only admit a maximum of 10 students at once due to the Covid-19 Pandemic. Call the number in signature below....
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by apostlepaul007(m): 11:47am On Mar 11, 2021
congratulations Dr more lofty heights in your career
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by sirwhyteB(m): 11:48am On Mar 11, 2021
Parabéns
Muitas felicidades

Congrats
Best Wishes
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by Imejebe: 11:53am On Mar 11, 2021
oh, I wish this is happening abroad where this type of brain is valued!!! But here...its just another waste, sorry to say.
Re: Adeyemo Abraham Adedayo Graduates With 11 Distinctions From University Of Ibadan by sammysmiles(m): 11:55am On Mar 11, 2021
Uyi168:
No, we are not all equal.
Some persons just too sabi book.
Even in departments were almost everyone is struggling, u go see them banging A's like it's nothing.

Ive got so much respect for peeps like this.

Please, do well and japa.
You no dey read book.... Nothing special about the guy.... You no dey read na ur problem be dat...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! / Saddest Pictures On The Internet / UNIBEN Students Celebrate Final Year Week In Style (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.