Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:23 AM

Absolute Confirmation That Jesus Is The Son Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Absolute Confirmation That Jesus Is The Son Of God (515 Views)

Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? / How Do We Know That Jesus Is The Son Of God? / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Absolute Confirmation That Jesus Is The Son Of God by yommyuk: 5:52am On Apr 13, 2011
There are some religious groups who are in continual denial that Jesus is the Son of God. They try to equate or sometimes demote Jesus Christ to a lower Peaking order as either a Prophet, Holy man, Good Man or sometimes a Fraud. But the Bible clearly states the opposite. We read about how many false witnesses spoke against Jesus during the trial by giving false testimony. Therefore those who are still in denial about his sonship are just continuing in the line of work of their ancestor "THE ACCUSER". I am suprised? Nay

READ cool

After all the confusions during the trial in which Jesus kept quiet because "Silent is the best way to answer fools" sometimes. However when High Priest stood up and demand an answer from Jesus regarding his divine identity, Jesus choose to answer in plain terms

Mark 14:60-62
Jesus said, "I AM. And you will see the Son of Man seated in the place of power at God's right hand and coming on the clouds of heaven."

These are the Words of Jesus which was witnessed by those at the trial. His claim to who he really is. Even the demons of Hell acknowledge this fact. That is why they tremble at the name of Jesus (Mark 1:27). This was the first time that Jesus openly acknowledged that he was the messiah. He did not deny it.

To those who are in still in denial. Just a word of caution for u

Jesus did not only confirm that he is the messiah, but also said that he sits at the right hand of God (literally the place of power) where all authority has been given to him. He also decreed and proclaim that he is coming back again.  At his return, Jesus roles will be reversed and those judging the Son of God will be judged by him.

To us who testify to his Sonship

Rev 3:20-21
Look! I stand at the door and knock. If you hear my voice and open the door, I will come in, and we will share a meal together as friends. Those who are victorious will sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat with my Father on his throne.

It is up to us as an individual to hear Jesus knocking and open the door to him. Christ provides a pattern of revival for us that have grown spirtually weak and out of fellowship with him. Simply opening the door renews the bond. Our shared meal with Jesus symbolizes acceptance and deep friendship. It is called a covenant relationship. - AMEN

CONCLUSION

Rev 3:22
"Anyone with ears to hear must listen to the Spirit and understand what he is saying to the chruches."

Therie ain't no excuse for denying the Son of God, "THE LION OF JUDAH"

God bless wink

(1) (Reply)

What Is True Prosperity? Anbody / Five Ways God Speaks To Us: Hearing The Voice Of God In Our Daily Lives / The Big Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.