Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:20 AM

Nigerian Pastors Are Not Man Of God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Pastors Are Not Man Of God. (1217 Views)

Most Nigerian Pastors Are Fake, Not Called By God – Oritsejafor / Pope US Visit Proves Nigerian Pastors Wrong!!! / “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Pastors Are Not Man Of God. by doyenn(m): 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2007
why I said so is that,in nigeria 2day most pastors preaches nothing that relate to what people are suppose to hear from them.there is no pastor here that tries to tell people who Jesus is from the teachings of the Holy bible. All we hear them say is Set yourself free from a bondage,This year is your finacial year and all those sort of rubbish that is not suppose to slip out of a man of God.

Jesus does not in one day preach about riches and even worldly things. Jesus happens to be the poorest man of his time because he does not have anything that most of our pastors do. It's not that he cant seek for it or that he does not have the power to create it for himself but he remain the way his God want him to be and satisfy with it.

most pastors 2day ride the best cars that can even make his members to commit temptations. This temptions is what really kept all the prophet away from seeking for riches from thier God because once a soul is tempted to commit a sin thru you,then you're not worthy of being a leader of faith. check yourself pastors,most of your members are into various immoral pastoring actiivities because they want to acquire wealth like thier pastor. this act now brought the number of churches into uncountable figure because every single person is out to setup his miniterial churches out of temptations.

Well it is not their fault rather they didn not meet the era of Holy bible,what everyone is reading now is an updated new versions,those that were manipulated by some evils that called themselves fellower of Jesus.

I challenge all pastors,say all you have in mind
Re: Nigerian Pastors Are Not Man Of God. by pilgrim1(f): 8:37am On Jul 07, 2007
doyenn:

Jesus happens to be the poorest man of his time because he does not have anything that most of our pastors do.

Another noise. How you came about Jesus being the poorest man simply means you haven't read the Bible; nor do you even understand your own Qur'an.

doyenn:

Well it is not their fault rather they didn not meet the era of Holy bible,what everyone is reading now is an updated new versions,

And what has happened to the political redaction the the Qur'an that was updated by the third Caliph Uthman?
Re: Nigerian Pastors Are Not Man Of God. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2007
doyenn:

I challenge all pastors,say all you have in mind

the same way you "challenged" christians to "proof" themselves on another thread and promptly disappeared immediately your hot air balloon was punctured? I doubt if you can be taken seriously.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Are Not Man Of God. by pilgrim1(f): 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2007
So doyenn, what happened after all the pomp in this other thread (https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-60114.0.html#msg1206969)??

It really doesn't help making assumptions that you cannot face up to. It would be better that you seek to discuss than seek to cast aspersions on Christians simply because you happen to be a Muslim.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Are Not Man Of God. by doyenn(m): 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2007
Am not casting aspersions on christians or their believe just because i am a muslim but because i am also in one way or the other affected by this whole lies and falsehood being place on Jesus by the so called christians. If the people who are making these lies are to be addressed,our generation name is going to be affected and not the only those commited the sins.

This people are makin things difficult for others who deos not know what to do,they get them more confused about who Jesus was and how he lived his life. Should we just sit and watch things go bad. Look at the issue of Lesbian in Nigerian,it has become a well pronounced practice among our people just because nobody cares about what other people do in their neighbourhood. All this things are coming back to tell on our generation and best tools you can use to fight is to disagree with their believe and let them know by saying it out. If you cannot fight it out with physical contact or tell it to them thta what they are doing is wrong the weakiest is reject it in ur mind.

whichever you do,your God knows best what you have in mind and you'll be judge by it.
Re: Nigerian Pastors Are Not Man Of God. by pilgrim1(f): 11:34pm On Jul 07, 2007
@doyenn,

doyenn:

Am not casting aspersions on christians or their believe just because i am a muslim but because i am also in one way or the other affected by this whole lies and falsehood being place on Jesus by the so called christians. If the people who are making these lies are to be addressed,our generation name is going to be affected and not the only those commited the sins.

At least, what you assume are "lies" have been soundly debunked. And it turns out that you don't even understand your own Qur'an, nor have you shown that you know a jot about the Bible.

doyenn:

This people are makin things difficult for others who deos not know what to do,they get them more confused about who Jesus was and how he lived his life.

But that is exactly what you should be asking your own Muslim brrthren who continue to reject the message of the Bible. There are many questions to be asked about how exactly Jesus lived His life on earth; and I haven't read any Muslim giving us straight simple answers from the Qur'an to those questions. Instead, Muslims have been sweating to prove how erroneous the Bible is, so that we still have to remain with the paucity of information in the Qur'an.

doyenn:

Should we just sit and watch things go bad. Look at the issue of Lesbian in Nigerian,it has become a well pronounced practice among our people just because nobody cares about what other people do in their neighbourhood.

And Christians should be blamed for that, not so? Please, I don't wish you to start me going on the sort of things that people do in typical Muslim societies.

doyenn:

All this things are coming back to tell on our generation and best tools you can use to fight is to disagree with their believe and let them know by saying it out.

And the best way to put your campaign across is to "disagree" with the Christian belief as if Christians are responsible for your complaints? Does that sound well at all?

doyenn:

If you cannot fight it out with physical contact or tell it to them thta what they are doing is wrong the weakiest is reject it in your mind.

Please understand that Christians are NOT called to engage people in "physical fights" just to prove the strength of any religion. There is a more sane way of contacting people and reaching them with love and reason; and not what you're suggesting.

doyenn:

whichever you do,your God knows best what you have in mind and you'll be judge by it.

Aye. And you too. smiley
Re: Nigerian Pastors Are Not Man Of God. by MP007(m): 6:22am On Jul 08, 2007
I dont know why any reasonable person will put all nigeria pastors(including good and bad) nunder the same umbrella of pure hate and disgust, This is rather strange, If u aint down with nigerian pastors, turn off ur dam radio and tv , there is too many tv stations to watch , Indecency and the rest , , its better to hear than not to hear at at, judgement day go dey interesting ,
Re: Nigerian Pastors Are Not Man Of God. by akins4(m): 5:12am On Jul 13, 2007
guy you have made a big mistake by puting them together.
what about all the good pastors liken pastor kumuyi, adebayo and others? men those people are very powerful man of God. if it was to be in the dey of elijah and elisha, fire would've come down on you and burn u into ashes.
u Bleep up.
i understand what you mean, i red inbetween the lines; but u should have made that topic that way. so i guess u should change it before fire would come down and burn nairaland join you.
well i will help u in prayer but u should also ask God for forgiveness.
but no be fight o but reality,
Re: Nigerian Pastors Are Not Man Of God. by pilgrim1(f): 9:04am On Jul 13, 2007
Lol, guys. . . you guys should not be so angst at doyenn - we know he doesn't have that much grasp of what he was persuaded about! wink

(1) (Reply)

Know Your Witchcraft Status Today! / Is Jesus / Learn How To Harness The Power Of Your Dreams For Greater Wealth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.