Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,207 members, 7,880,764 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:28 AM

If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie (50546 Views)

"It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead / Pastor Ibiyeomie: Ladies Shouldn’t See Their Fiancé’s Manhood Before Marriage / Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by johnw47: 2:13am On Mar 14, 2021
Janosky:

We know the pastor you are- of GIBBERISH
cheesy grin

cowardly and foolish fraud jw janosky

u hit and run yet again, of course:
Rev_21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by johnw47: 2:20am On Mar 14, 2021
001spice:
trying to remove it bt it ain`t working i then modify it bt it still there. Do u knw hw i can remove it ?

when you click "modify" under your post and delete phone number
then click "submit"

and you may have to write something else there
so as it's not an empty post .............. i see that you figured it out
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by 001spice: 7:29am On Mar 14, 2021
dollytino4real:
go back to where u first typed it and modify it there, so call me, ur teacher no ur coach
dollytino
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by orisa37: 9:44am On Mar 14, 2021
NO

STOP PEDDLING LIES.
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by dollytino4real(f): 1:16pm On Mar 14, 2021
001spice:
dollytino
yes my pupil
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by dollytino4real(f): 1:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
001spice:
i did exactly that bt it still there. anyways dnt worry. i prefer to call u coach coz coach always wat the best of his player so they both can achive something good.
i can see, u will be a good student
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by 001spice: 2:45pm On Mar 14, 2021
dollytino4real:
i can see, u will be a good student
dollytino u haven`t get back to me with my request
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by dollytino4real(f): 4:04pm On Mar 14, 2021
001spice:
dollytino u haven`t get back to me with my request
i will thanks
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by 001spice: 2:47pm On Mar 15, 2021
dollytino4real:
i will thanks
hello dollytino
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by dollytino4real(f): 3:39pm On Mar 15, 2021
001spice:
hello dollytino
yes my student
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by dollytino4real(f): 6:34pm On Mar 15, 2021
001spice:
hello dollytino
y are u afraid to pick ur calls?
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by 001spice: 7:13pm On Mar 15, 2021
dollytino4real:
y are u afraid to pick ur calls?
my coach no vex o. Sebi i done explain to u
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by dollytino4real(f): 8:22pm On Mar 15, 2021
001spice:
my coach no vex o. Sebi i done explain to u
ok i no vex again, enjoy
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by 001spice: 9:50pm On Mar 15, 2021
dollytino4real:
ok i no vex again, enjoy
coachy am nt a stingy student so i won`t enjoy alone we must enjoy together
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by dollytino4real(f): 9:52pm On Mar 15, 2021
001spice:
coachy am nt a stingy student so i won`t enjoy alone we must enjoy together
ok, na so una dey talk o
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by 001spice: 9:58pm On Mar 15, 2021
dollytino4real:
ok, na so una dey talk o
we shall see
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by dollytino4real(f): 10:00pm On Mar 15, 2021
001spice:
we shall see
no wahala, I am with u
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by 001spice: 10:07pm On Mar 15, 2021
dollytino4real:
no wahala, I am with u
this is why u r a good and lovely coach
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by dollytino4real(f): 10:09pm On Mar 15, 2021
001spice:
this is why u r a good and lovely coach
u too a good student who is ready to learn
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by 001spice: 10:17pm On Mar 15, 2021
dollytino4real:
u too a good student who is ready to learn
coach i love to learn gentle and small small o so i can understand well
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Janosky: 10:42pm On Mar 15, 2021
johnw47:

[s]cowardly and foolish fraud jw janosky

Rev_21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool[/s]
Continue DECEIVING yourself.

The Greeks says John 1:1 means the Word is divine (meaning godlike) NOT God Almighty.

Jesus agreed that God is a spirit.= A Being/Entity. NOT Jesus

JohnW guy convert him deities to 3 dogheads grin

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by johnw47: 11:17pm On Mar 15, 2021
Janosky:

The Greeks says John 1:1 means the Word is divine (meaning godlike) NOT God Almighty.

Jesus agreed that God is a spirit.= A Being/Entity. NOT Jesus

JohnW guy convert him deities to 3 dogheads grin

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

confused know nothing false jw janosky

u so called Jehovah's witness, should stop corrupting the people in this sex section with your lies
and try saying truth for once
where in my post is john 1:1 spoken off, which you know nothing at all about
try and find the courage to reply to what is said

johnw47:

cowardly and foolish fraud jw janosky

@bold, not only Jesus but Father God Himself is divine, so according to you most dum one, Father God is divine, Godlike NOT God Almighty, oh duh false jw

@underline, "Jesus agreed that God is a spirit" oh duh duh duh false jw, what a revelation
Jesus is a Being/Entity too oh foool, He was also a Spirit before becoming man

quote from what i have said on this subject, big scardy cat janosky
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Janosky: 12:11am On Mar 16, 2021
johnw47:

[s]Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

confused know nothing false jw janosky[/s]

u so called Jehovah's witness, should stop corrupting the people in this sex section [s]with your lies
and try saying truth for once[/s]
where in my post is john 1:1 spoken off, which you know nothing at all about
try and find the courage to reply to what is said

[s]Rev_21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.[/s]

@bold, not only Jesus but Father God Himself is divine, so according to you most dum one, Father God is divine, Godlike NOT God Almighty, oh duh false jw

@underline, "Jesus agreed that God is a spirit" oh duh duh duh false jw, what a revelation
Jesus is a Being/Entity too oh foool, He was also a Spirit before becoming man

[s]quote from my talking on this, big scardy cat janosky[/s]

JohnW hypocritical puritan, what are you doing in the sex section ?
You no dey chop meat, but you dey use your mouth taste am cheesy

Mumu boi, every angel is divine ,is any angel God Almighty?
Mumu boi, are you not a Being/Entity?
Angel Gabriel is a spirit too before he became a man & spoke to Mary

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by johnw47: 12:52am On Mar 16, 2021
Janosky:

JohnW hypocritical puritan, what are you doing in the sex section ?
You no dey chop meat, but you dey use your mouth taste am cheesy

the most duh false jw janosky

i'm in sex section because stinky rose posted to me from here
mad max was here with her too, and i'm here again because you
most dum one posted to me from here

you keep getting it wrong post after post, don't you dope

1Co_14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Janosky:

fraud jw janosky, quote me then reply
your confusion is from your god

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a
murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

i have always said God and the Word is two persons
u should stop listening to those voices in your head
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by johnw47: 1:13am On Mar 16, 2021
Janosky:

cheesy

talk about mumu, that's you alright false jw janosky

u posted: "the Word is divine (meaning godlike) NOT God Almighty"
i replied: "so according to you most dum one, Father God is divine, Godlike NOT God Almighty, oh duh false jw"

Janosky:

most confused mumu, you posted:"Jesus agreed that God is a spirit.= A Being/Entity. NOT Jesus"
i replied:""Jesus agreed that God is a spirit" oh duh duh duh false jw, what a revelation
Jesus is a Being/Entity too oh foool, He was also a Spirit before becoming man"

false jw, your voices from your daddy confuse your mumu brain

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a
murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by dollytino4real(f): 8:44am On Mar 16, 2021
001spice:
coach i love to learn gentle and small small o so i can understand well
ok, I hear u
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Janosky: 10:59am On Mar 16, 2021
johnw47:

[s]Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

talk about mumu, that's you alright false jw janosky
[/s]
Janosky post=99918648:

u posted: "the Word is divine (meaning godlike) NOT God Almighty"
i replied: "so according to you most dum one, Father God is divine, Godlike NOT God Almighty, oh duh false jw"

Shame on you,LIAR.
Divine means "resembling God, godlike"
Mumu boi cheesy

Jesus the word is divine, godlike not Almighty God his Father , says John 1:1 in Greek language.
They are different persons not the same God.
mumu boi twister.

The same reason Jesus Christ calls God Almighty, "my Father and my God", not vice versa, mumu boi twister grin

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by johnw47: 11:48am On Mar 16, 2021
Janosky:

Shame on you,LIAR.

Jesus the word is divine, godlike not Almighty God his Father , says John 1:1 in Greek language.
They are different persons not the same God.
mumu boi twister.

The same reason Jesus Christ calls God Almighty, "my Father and my God", not vice versa, mumu boi twister grin

ok you are determined to post off topic to the OP,
bringing up God and john 1:1 in this thread titled:

"If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie"

oh duh false jw accuser janosky understanding nothing

of course the Son is not His Father, u such a dum dum
and of course God and the word are two persons as i told you very recently

you are still hearing those voices in your head from your daddy the devil

1Co_14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

talk about a liar you are it mumu false jw janosky and a false accuser to boot
but then you are false jw, understandable :
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by hamxee33(m): 1:44pm On Mar 16, 2021
Zzor:
How do you know what I want?its a demeaning act which I can't bring myself to do
Statistics shows about 90%of women like clits sucking it helps Dem reach orgasm, daz y I generalize.meanwhile u are entitled to ur opinion but dat doesn't mean u are ryt?
Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:48pm On Mar 16, 2021
On issues like this everyone is right with the exception of those trying to set a rule on the matter! smiley

hamxee33:

Statistics shows about 90%of women like clits sucking it helps Dem reach orgasm, daz y I generalize.meanwhile u are entitled to ur opinion but dat doesn't mean u are ryt?

2 Likes

Re: If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie by Janosky: 1:55pm On Mar 16, 2021
johnw47:

ok you are determined to post off topic to the OP,
bringing up God and john 1:1 in this thread titled:

"If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie"

oh duh false jw accuser janosky understanding nothing

of course the Son is not His Father, u such a dum dum
and of course God and the word are two persons as i told you very recently

you are still hearing those voices in your head from your daddy the devil

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

talk about a liar you are it mumu false jw janosky and a false accuser to boot
but then you are false jw, understandable :
[/s]

Hypocritical puritan grin
Wetin concern you with what married couples do in the confines of their privacy ?

Are you their referee in the other room?

The same reason Jesus Christ calls God Almighty, "my Father and my God", not vice versa, mumu boi twister, roger that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

DSS Releases Apostle Johnson Suleman / The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. / Rev Lucy Natasha: Bodyguards, Security Details Of Kenyan Female Pastor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.