Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,544 members, 7,905,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 06:03 AM

Why You Need To Vote For Goodluck Ebele Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why You Need To Vote For Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (569 Views)

Heart Touching Post On Ex President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Facebook Wall / Mass Movement For Goodluck Dumps Jonathan For Buhari / Checkout This Photo Of Coca Cola Customized With 'Vote For Goodluck Jonathan' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Need To Vote For Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by Justcash(m): 11:18am On Apr 13, 2011
[b]The Trains are now working.
Electricity generation capacity has increased, and concrete plans are in place to boost the sector.
The Banking sector is vibrant once more.
For the first time in a long while, Votes of Nigerians counted.
For the first time, the educational sector got priority in Nigeria's budget.
Petroleum supply is now efficient.
For the first time, Nigeria have a leader that believes in Nigerians and not a set of cabal.
For the frst time, Enugu airport was rehabilitated and upgraded to international status, thereby giving the S.East a viable airport
For the first time, opposition parties have some measure of relevance.
New Universities were established to counter the problem of inadequate spaces in schools for new students.
Nigeria is now enjoying total radar coverage.
Politics of bitterness is gradually disappearing, as shown by Jonathan's consultation with Tinubu.
For the first time, Nigeria has a leader that understands Nigerian Youths.
Kidnapping has virtually disappeared in Nigeria.
Concrete and unbiased steps were taken to stop the killings in the North.
Militants are no longer blowing pipelines rampantly, thereby giving Nigeria some relevance in OPEC.
Nigeria has regained her part in the international diplomatic arena, and is now respected as a big player in African politics.
For the first time, the Local auto manufacturers have gotten the needed attention from the FG
The entertainment industry is getting all the needed attention from the FG, to contribute to Nigeria and Nigerians.
Investors now see Nigeria as an ideal investment destination.
The Economy is growing at a very fast pace, so much that Nigeria is now the 4th fastest growing economy in the world.
For the first time, the FG agrees that something is wrong with their approach to solving Nigeria's problems.
For the love of Nigerians, the FG intervened in Nigerian football, and purged it.
Nigerians are now rescued like the citizens of other countries from troubled spots around the globe.
Concrete plans are been made by the FG to rehabilitate the textile industry with big loan facilities.
Under GEJ, ACN, CPC, and other parties are given fair chances to fight for electoral spots, so much that notable PDP Politicians lost in the elections.
Under GEJ, INEC is really independent.
Under GEJ, the Law courts are really Independent.
Under GEJ, Secessionist groups like MASSOB and MEND Lay down their arms, and have decided to work towards a united Nigeria.
Under GEJ, his election media officers were sacked for talking crap about his opponents.
Under GEJ, for the first time, a sitting president refused to use tricky means to undo his opponent during the PDP primaries.

Omo! The List is endless

All these happened under GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN, within the short period he has been the president.

If you truly want Nigeria's progress, then you have to VOTE GOODLUCK JONATHAN FOR PRESIDENT!!![/b]
Re: Why You Need To Vote For Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by ifyalways(f): 11:28am On Apr 13, 2011
Justcash:

[b]The Trains are now working.
Electricity generation capacity has increased, and concrete plans are in place to boost the sector.
The Banking sector is vibrant once more.
For the first time in a long while, Votes of Nigerians counted.
For the first time, the educational sector got priority in Nigeria's budget.
Petroleum supply is now efficient.
For the first time, Nigeria have a leader that believes in Nigerians and not a set of cabal.
For the frst time, Enugu airport was rehabilitated and upgraded to international status, thereby giving the S.East a viable airport
For the first time, opposition parties have some measure of relevance.
New Universities were established to counter the problem of inadequate spaces in schools for new students.
Nigeria is now enjoying total radar coverage.
Politics of bitterness is gradually disappearing, as shown by Jonathan's consultation with Tinubu.
Concrete and unbiased steps were taken to stop the killings in the North.
Militants are no longer blowing pipelines rampantly, thereby giving Nigeria some relevance in OPEC.
Nigeria has regained her part in the international diplomatic arena, and is now respected as a big player in African politics.
For the first time, the Local auto manufacturers have gotten the needed attention from the FG
The entertainment industry is getting all the needed attention from the FG, to contribute to Nigeria and Nigerians.
Investors now see Nigeria as an ideal investment destination.
The Economy is growing at a very fast pace, so much that Nigeria is now the 4th fastest growing economy in the world.
For the first time, the FG agrees that something is wrong with their approach to solving Nigeria's problems.
For the love of Nigerians, the FG intervened in Nigerian football, and purged it.
Nigerians are now rescued like the citizens of other countries from troubled spots around the globe.
Concrete plans are been made by the FG to rehabilitate the textile industry with big loan facilities.
Under GEJ, ACN, CPC, and other parties are given fair chances to fight for electoral spots, so much that notable PDP Politicians lost in the elections.
Under GEJ, INEC is really independent.
Under GEJ, the Law courts are really Independent.
Under GEJ, Secessionist groups like MASSOB and MEND Lay down their arms, and have decided to work towards a united Nigeria.
Under GEJ, his election media officers were sacked for talking crap about his opponents.
Under GEJ, for the first time, a sitting president refused to use tricky means to undo his opponent during the PDP primaries.

Omo! The List is endless

All these happened under GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN, within the short period he has been the president.

If you truly want Nigeria's progress, then you have to VOTE GOODLUCK JONATHAN FOR PRESIDENT!!![/b]

Is that a joke . . .I stopped reading at that line . . .
Your write up might have made more sense without that line.
Re: Why You Need To Vote For Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by Lagosboy: 11:38am On Apr 13, 2011
Please we want progress in Nigeria not retrogression
Re: Why You Need To Vote For Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by Justcash(m): 11:39am On Apr 13, 2011

It means "almost" disappeared. Compared to when he came into power, Kidnapping  has reduced very well. It is commendable. He took it seriously and it went down.
Re: Why You Need To Vote For Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by Justcash(m): 11:41am On Apr 13, 2011
Lagosboy:

Please we want progress in Nigeria not retrogression

Buhari, Ribadu, shekarau, Chris Okotie etc cannot give us Progress. If you really need progress, GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN IS THE MAN. cool cool cool

TESTED AND TRUSTED
Re: Why You Need To Vote For Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by ifyalways(f): 11:45am On Apr 13, 2011
Justcash:

It means "almost" disappeared. Compared to when he came into power, Kidnapping  has reduced very well. It is commendable. He took it seriously and it went down.

Ok . . .You won.Brighter grammar professor.

Whats the latest on Ngige/Dora case?You abandoned that for a bigger fish? cheesy
Re: Why You Need To Vote For Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by Justcash(m): 11:50am On Apr 13, 2011
ifyalways:

Ok . . .You won.Brighter grammar professor.

Whats the latest on Ngige/Dora case?You abandoned that for a bigger fish? cheesy

The People's wish is bigger than any malicious feeling. ACN may be a Yoruba party, but their candidate is the people's candidate. So, the people's wish must be respected.
Re: Why You Need To Vote For Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by ifyalways(f): 11:54am On Apr 13, 2011
Justcash:

The People's wish is bigger than any malicious feeling. [b]ACN may be a Yoruba party, but their candidate is the people's candidate. So, the people's wish must be respected.[/b]

Haa.Is this ur[i] today's[/i] view or I have been misinterpreting ur posts?

Good to know.I share same sentiments too.
Re: Why You Need To Vote For Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by Justcash(m): 12:03pm On Apr 13, 2011
ifyalways:

Haa.Is this your[i] today's[/i] view or I have been misinterpreting your posts?

Good to know.I share same sentiments too.
I am a passionate Igboman. I hate when people insult Igbos. I can go to any length, including snuffing their lives out of them to prove them wrong. Afterall, It's not a bad thing that Igbos believe in fairness and democratic ideals over ethnicity, as was shown in the elections.
Re: Why You Need To Vote For Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by OmoTier1(m): 1:53pm On Apr 13, 2011
sorry i cant vote for a deceiver else my children would also scream "I HAVE NO SHOES TO WEAR!" or "I NEVER DREAMT ONE DAY I WOULD BE WHERE I AM" - A sorry tale of the visionless who ride on the wing of deceit and opportunity.

my vote goes to the team of integrith = BB2011 - clear visions and achievable plans. Mind you i was formally a supporter of GEJ but abandon his ship when i realize he is same with the old with lots of promises very few deliverables, surrounded by same crooks who have being miking Nigeria dry and all i get to hear is "I HAD NO SHOES TO WEAR" blah blah,
Re: Why You Need To Vote For Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by Kobojunkie: 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2011
man . . . check out those lies!!!

WHAT THE FRELL . . . . ROFLMAO!!!
Re: Why You Need To Vote For Goodluck Ebele Jonathan by Justcash(m): 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2011
Kobojunkie:

man . . . check out those lies!!!

WHAT THE FRELL . . . . ROFLMAO!!!

How are they lies?
Which other head of state have ever been as close to the youths as GEJ?
Is it IBB? BUHARI? OBJ? SHAGARI? WHO?

How was the spate of Kidnapping incidents when GEJ took over? How is it now? Are you too blind to see the difference?

(1) (Reply)

Inec Claims Ownership Of Presidential Ballot Papers / We Are Either A Nation Of Mad Men Or Our Memories Are Simply Too Short! ! ! / Fayemi Meets Ekiti Traditional Rulers Over April 26 Polls To Enforce Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.