Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,832 members, 7,938,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 06:00 AM

Iice Can I Meet You? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Iice Can I Meet You? (93646 Views)

Iice Can I Meet You? / Iice Can I Meet You? / Iice Can I Meet You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (191) (Go Down)

Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by ikamefa(f): 11:30pm On Jan 27, 2008
haaaaaaaaaaaaaa muki finally
abeg make you carry all this people waka jare

especially mama millie tongue @ almond how can i be lonely? grin

when i have you to poke fun at me

olanajim to ask some lipsrsealed questions grin grin grin grin

the truth is that am never online during the day

this days i only post when i have the time

as for my green purple twinny

she just got back from the north-pole " grin "

she will be here veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! soon grin cheesy
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by mukina2: 11:42pm On Jan 27, 2008
and ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee kiss kiss kiss

purple pills go soon show . nor be your own chudrens wey u take go dump for her hands angry grin tongue

when time reach for pammy we go show them the door na grin cheesy grin
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by olanajim(m): 12:04am On Jan 28, 2008
Ika,
Thank you o. So I am now a questionaire? I hope that isn't a title.

Mukina2,
CIV won't win the cup. If they win, I would dash you nairaland.

I would wait for next batch. At least it may be by December. I just hope, they would be twin. So I can slip my name for them both.

Don't worry about nimbus, I got something better. The dreambus. I would soon be there if I don't miss my way.
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by ikamefa(f): 4:47am On Jan 28, 2008
olanajim:

Ika,

Mukina2,

I would wait for next batch. At least it may be by December. I just hope, they would be twin. So I can slip my name for them both.

Don't worry about nimbus, I got something better. The dreambus. I would soon be there if I don't miss my way.

he! he ! " grin ' title ke , i cant fit to give you title oh tongue grin
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by almondjoy(f): 6:03am On Jan 28, 2008
Ahem! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

My belle sweet wellu wellu!  At least this is one thread I will not receive cusses!  Except from this "pahtakhee" of a fellow! cheesy

pahtahkee:

Remember to always close your mouth when you are sleeping oh miss night worker.  kiss tongue cheesy cheesy

I love you too honey! kiss

Everything stays wide open when I am sleeping.  grin

pahtahkee:

Who is not sick of the forum? undecided On the very first day of this year, the administrator himself called his forum a pathetic forum, so what do you expect? tongue

Well,
For those who dey eye babe ever since, abeg make una do quick arrange which levels oh. grin

And for babes wey dey form to follow the guy wey them like chat with, when everything pafukata for ya eye, and una no get the guy email address or phone number, na you know oh. cheesy
I don talk my own sha. tongue

I am not sick of the forum ooooooooooooooooooooh! cheesy  I must get my own 20,000 post like iice and Muki.  Ikamefa is seriously lagging behind since she wan select who she go yarn with.  I will soon "gap" her sef! cheesy  If I add all my post for this Nairaland under various "errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm?"--I am sure I go don reach 50,000 post kpa kpa!  But I like to stay "young and fresh"!  I can tolerate being and "old cargo" in real life since I dey for jail in real life.  But on Nairaland?  Lai lai--one must stay young for the "dudes"! tongue

As for you "pahtakhee"!  Wetin dey "f[/b]a[b]p[/b]ukata"? cheesy  Husband and wife no dey quarell again?  We will keep trying our luck now.  Shay pesin reject your love this year [b]no mean say e go reject am next year.  I see you are a novice in this game! cheesy  Never give up ooooooooooooooooooooooooh!  Once your love is rejected, it makes the romance even sweeter!  There are others to "conquer" my dear!  No fear or shame for inside!

I say the chase is on babeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! cheesy  Me a be fishers of men!     

The vulture is a patient bed darling! 

You are a romantic risk--so no need to go your side at all.  Na your kind dey disgrace pesin! cheesy  Very unromantic! Na someone like Shinennee fit you--all those akata them with golden teeth!
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by almondjoy(f): 6:19am On Jan 28, 2008
olanajim:

Almondjoy,
my mirror is still shinning. You can see that iice is no where around it.

She is coming soon. By the way, did you checked your YIM lately? I send you an offline. You would find me there. At least you would always have time to keep awake for 48 hour aday.

I see your mirror is still shining--that is why you are one special dude. I trust your capabilities ke! grin I really dig ya style gaaaaaaaaaaaaan! I have not checked ma YIM since I got back from Nigeria.  I logged on on day and found like a thousand messages on it and just took off!  I will settle down be the end of the month and attend to those "pressing" matters.  Please bear with me.

Actually I do not get on line anymore when I am home.  Too much to do and just bought a brand new computer that will not have Nairaland on it. cheesy  I can only use public computers for such things.  I don't want any rubbish on this my brand, new pink"Sony VAIO" at all.  All the rubbish I typed on Nairaland last year contaminated the old one and I just had to thrash it! 

This year, if I wan go Nairaland, I go go public Library.  NEVER FROM MY HOUSE!!!! cheesy So when I get it all settled, I definitely return all those YIMs!  We sure have a lot to catch up on! cheesy Can't wait! kiss
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by almondjoy(f): 6:28am On Jan 28, 2008
mukina2:

I dey o grin cheesy na the nations cup fever tongue i dey kampe for my headquaters sports cool

we wont ever dissapear grin

Iice miss una all too . she go soon come . wink

You know my Laydee Iice dey 62 grin na the grand chudrens nor dey gree her . she go soon come wink

Olanijim she troway salute your way o wink

if you know how to get to pluto then you can meet us . first turning on your right grin

Haba!  Since you and iice disappear finish--this place just dorty finish! cheesy   So so crap!  Well I am happy you are well.  Please show face once in a while oh!  We know iice is 62 abi 63 this year.  Her age no dey change? tongue

Pluto?  I sabi the directions, so no worry!  I must meet iice and Mukina2 ooooooooooooooooooooooh! Ikamefa will lead me there for sure.  But she too dey scarce too.  I am hopeful sha! kiss  Stay blessed!

ikamefa:

haaaaaaaaaaaaaa muki finally
abeg make you carry all this people waka jare

especially mama millie tongue @ almond how can i be lonely? grin

when i have you to poke fun at me

olanajim to ask some lipsrsealed questions grin grin grin grin

the truth is that am never online during the day

this days i only post when i have the time

as for my green purple twinny

she just got back from the north-pole " grin "

she will be here veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! soon grin cheesy

Thank you for bringing Muki out!  Please work on that green girl ok? cheesy  Drag her out.  Tell her there are fresh dudes in town--not those "locomotive steam engines" that kept blowing sooty pollutants on her thread!  I know most have a "rural" abi na "rustic" appeal. tongue Tell her there are new ones to fit your guys' calibre and timber of babes!

Tell her for me to show up here, shows a desparate attempt to avoid some vermin on Nairaland! cheesy  iice, I dey hide for ya thread oh! cheesy

You guys are my only salvation please.  If not Siena, I for don comot for Nairaland tey tey.  But I cannot leave him behind ooooooooooooooooooooooooh! kiss

Hi Siena! kiss

Off to work darlings---Round 1 for the night before I get my arse fired! grin
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by pahtahkee: 9:19pm On Jan 28, 2008
almond-nutcase!

Wetin I for do without you on this forum? tongue tongue

Chai, you too dey talk grin Anyways, keep on with your sarcasms, you really delight me with your postings. kiss
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by almondjoy(f): 9:38pm On Jan 28, 2008
pahtahkee:

almond-nutcase!

Wetin I for do without you on this forum? tongue tongue

Chai, you too dey talk grin Anyways, keep on with your sarcasms, you really delight me with your postings. kiss

I too talk? Na today you know? Na crime? Happy Monday oh! I say this is the best way to keep awake at work. You want me to fall asleep at work? shocked
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by mukina2: 10:40pm On Jan 28, 2008
olanajim:

Ika,

Mukina2,

we have already won the cup grin grin grin

erm erm . .the next batch will be by January 2015 undecided grin

the dreambus na fake . Nimbus 2009 na the latest . you nor fit miss ur way grin grin

almondjoy:

Haba! Since you and iice disappear finish--this place just dorty finish! cheesy So so crap! Well I am happy you are well. Please show face once in a while oh! We know iice is 62 abi 63 this year. Her age no dey change? tongue

Pluto? I sabi the directions, so no worry! I must meet iice and Mukina2 ooooooooooooooooooooooh! Ikamefa will lead me there for sure. But she too dey scarce too. I am hopeful sha! kiss Stay blessed!

Thank you for bringing Muki out! Please work on that green girl ok? cheesy Drag her out. Tell her there are fresh dudes in town--not those "locomotive steam engines" that kept blowing sooty pollutants on her thread! I know most have a "rural" abi na "rustic" appeal. tongue Tell her there are new ones to fit your guys' calibre and timber of babes!

Tell her for me to show up here, shows a desparate attempt to avoid some vermin on Nairaland! cheesy iice, I dey hide for ya thread oh! cheesy

You guys are my only salvation please. If not Siena, I for don comot for Nairaland tey tey. But I cannot leave him behind ooooooooooooooooooooooooh! kiss

Hi Siena! kiss

Off to work darlings---Round 1 for the night before I get my arse fired! grin

heheheh
i dey everyday o . but na for sports grin grin

yeah now she dey get 63 this year biggg party . maybe by then u suppose know how to get to pluto grin cheesy

err iice is now purple o . no more green grin too many fefuls dey get green this days . e nor wan miss our twiiny siggy cheesy grin
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by almondjoy(f): 11:42pm On Jan 28, 2008
mukina2:

we have already won the cup grin grin grin

erm erm . .the next batch will be by January 2015 undecided grin

the dreambus na fake . Nimbus 2009 na the latest . you nor fit miss your way grin grin

heheheh
i dey everyday o . but na for sports grin grin

yeah now she dey get 63 this year biggg party . maybe by then u suppose know how to get to pluto grin cheesy

err iice is now purple o . no more green grin too many fefuls dey get green this days . e nor wan miss our twiiny siggy cheesy grin

You are right! Even that zignorr too! cheesy Thanks for the update! Each time I see any green, I will think it is iice! But to ma surprise na another counterfeit! I hope they do not like "purple"! Good to see you gurl! Once iice show up, I go leave una alone. So please bear with me a few months more! cheesy
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by ikamefa(f): 4:48am On Jan 29, 2008
shocked M I L I T I A shocked how am i supposed to understand and digest all that yinglish above?

i swear by my nkita spawn sey you don curse me finish

wetin i do you sef? cry cry cry cry

i nor dey choose peeps yarn with oh embarassed

the problem be sey i nor get time, to even remember my name this day na wahala tongue

anyways how is Mr millie tongue and the mini-militias? tongue

muki loff i saw "that thingy" kiss

hope you are enjoying your football matches wink

@iice carry yah green purple yansh enter here oh grin
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by mukina2: 7:45pm On Jan 29, 2008
almondjoy:

You are right! Even that zignorr too! cheesy Thanks for the update! Each time I see any green, I will think it is iice! But to ma surprise na another counterfeit! I hope they do not like "purple"! Good to see you girl! Once iice show up, I go leave una alone. So please bear with me a few months more! cheesy

hehehe . Iice go soon show wink when u see purple know say na her cheesy
if fefuls try that we go find orange grin cheesy

ikamefa:

shocked M I L I T I A shocked how am i supposed to understand and digest all that yinglish above?

the problem be sey i nor get time, to even remember my name this day na wahala tongue

hmm ok kiss

i am o . my team keeps winning cheesy

i sold my truck embarassed how i suppose go "there " now embarassed grin
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by mailmalc(m): 8:07pm On Jan 29, 2008
mukina2 sup ?
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by almondjoy(f): 2:08pm On Jan 30, 2008
ikamefa:

I nor cuss you oooooooooooooooh! cheesy I was just wondering when you will get to 10,000 posts!

mukina2:

hehehe . Iice go soon show wink when u see purple know say na her cheesy
if fefuls try that we go find orange grin cheesy

hmm ok kiss

i am o . my team keeps winning cheesy

i sold my truck embarassed how i suppose go "there " now embarassed grin

Good to know iice is well. I am waiting ooooooooooooooooooooooh! But you guys are keeping her house nice and warm. Great friends you iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssss! kiss
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by almondjoy(f): 10:30am On Feb 01, 2008
Still waiting for Godot!!!! cheesy
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by zignor(m): 11:56am On Feb 01, 2008
Even that zignorr too
cheesy

What has born again zignor done this time around?
embarassed embarassed embarassed sad sad sad

almondjoy . . . tongue tongue tongue
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by olanajim(m): 2:51pm On Feb 01, 2008
Zignor? Born again?

that is great to hear
Pls get in touch with me on YIM I got a message for you from Abuja, your being a born again had made you abandoned your pals.

How is easy baby? has she put to bed? I dreamt that she is pregnant! I hope I was wrong, just a dream sha.
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by almondjoy(f): 6:07am On Feb 02, 2008
zignor:

cheesy

What has born again zignor done this time around?
embarassed embarassed embarassed sad sad sad

almondjoy . . . tongue tongue tongue

Nothing at all. I must say you are the most newly improved Nairaland member. cheesy I can't compliment you too much before your barracuda bites of my arse for attempting to "snatch" or "flirt"! grin

That old "zignor"? Na wah for that one. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I am happy you have changed to a "blue" baby! The green you used previously always made me think you were iice. You did not do anything at all. Keep up the new face! You are more charming this way.

Not like one wild horse wen runnaway from stable enter bush! cheesy

olanajim:

Zignor? Born again?

that is great to hear
Please get in touch with me on YIM I got a message for you from Abuja, your being a born again had made you abandoned your pals.

How is easy baby? has she put to bed? I dreamt that she is pregnant! I hope I was wrong, just a dream sha.

IGBANDA!!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

This Nairaland is fast becoming better than "The Enquirer" and "City People" and "Hello" all put together. Olanajim? shocked Please be careful oh. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin This is Naira----Dagger---land!!!!! You might need a blood transfusion after all the daggers have hit you "bullseye"!!! cheesy
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by olanajim(m): 7:51am On Feb 02, 2008
What would zignor do with Dagger? He is born again. Beside he can't kill a mosquito.

By the way, how do you manage to come to nairaland inspite of the weather? I supposed you should be warning yourself in a heater.

Anyway, heard they are freezing in china. It is a good development if it can help reduce their population. How I wish you are there to give us report.
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by almondjoy(f): 5:15pm On Feb 04, 2008
olanajim:

What would zignor do with Dagger? He is born again. Beside he can't kill a mosquito.

By the way, how do you manage to come to nairaland inspite of the weather? I supposed you should be warning yourself in a heater.

Anyway, heard they are freezing in china. It is a good development if it can help reduce their population. How I wish you are there to give us report.

Sure is freezing and several warming tools have helped. As we all know it is very easy to find your way to Nairaland. No weather restrictions on the way there at all. Population reduction ke? Who will make us all those goods in Nigeria and America?

You gat my support, always! kiss

Happy Valentino day!
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by zignor(m): 12:32pm On Feb 05, 2008
almondjoy:

Nothing at all. I must say you are the most newly improved Nairaland member. cheesy I can't compliment you too much before your barracuda bites of my arse for attempting to "snatch" or "flirt"! grin

That old "zignor"? Na wah for that one. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I am happy you have changed to a "blue" baby! The green you used previously always made me think you were iice. You did not do anything at all. Keep up the new face! You are more charming this way.

Not like one wild horse when runnaway from stable enter bush! cheesy

A sigh of relief grin grin grin reaching for my Bible grin

you need to be born again cos you are becoming like the old zignor sad angry

olanajim link=topic=64572.msg1909853#msg1909853 date=1201873904:

Zignor? Born again?

that is great to hear
Please get in touch with me on YIM I got a message for you from Abuja, your being a born again had made you abandoned your pals.

my man, how are you doing? Hope you're cool? cool
You mean, you got message for me from Abuja? undecided
Easybaby is cool cool. . . you are not wrong . . .you must be a dreamer cheesy grin grin
She is due and will put to bed a bouncing baby boy any moment from now grin
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by almondjoy(f): 1:17pm On Feb 05, 2008
zignor:

my man, how are you doing? Hope you're cool? cool
You mean, you got message for me from Abuja? undecided
Easybaby is cool cool. . . you are not wrong . . .you must be a dreamer cheesy grin grin
She is due and will put to bed a bouncing baby boy any moment from now grin

Me born again?  For what?  my good God assures me every blessed day that "He" loves me "wet, wild and wavy" like he made any of his beautiful creations.  Remember the song? cheesy

All things bright and beautiful------

All things wild and wonderful-------

The Lord God made them all! cool

So what is your problem?  Be all you can be ma dear--I ain't hating you at all.  Just live us alone who choose to be wet and wild---I am not racing you to "Heaven's Gate"!  I don reach there already! cool So you keep:

Singing Aerosmith----

Knock knock knocking on Heaven's dooooooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I dey wait you for thia! kiss
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by zignor(m): 3:08pm On Feb 05, 2008
@almondjoy . . .baby lady, I have heard you . . .will always remember you in my prayer grin
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by almondjoy(f): 3:16pm On Feb 05, 2008
zignor:

@almondjoy . . .baby lady, I have heard you . . .will always remember you in my prayer grin

hmmmm, Amen! cheesy
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by zignor(m): 3:26pm On Feb 05, 2008
almondjoy:

hmmmm, Amen! cheesy

And a bigger Amen grin grin grin
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by almondjoy(f): 1:52am On Feb 08, 2008
Can we meet you please iice? You don't like your thread any more? tongue
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by olanajim(m): 7:36am On Feb 08, 2008
Zignor,
are u serious about my dream coming true? If I was right then I deserves a medal for my pains.

Yes, you have a message. But very short. I won't post it here though.
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by olanajim(m): 7:37am On Feb 08, 2008
Zignor,
are u serious about my dream coming true? If I was right then I deserves a medal for my pains.

Yes, you have a message. But very short. I won't post it here though.
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by iice(f): 7:40am On Feb 08, 2008
almondjoy:

Can we meet you please iice? You don't like your thread any more? tongue

LOL tongue tongue

Hi Olanajim. . .hope you good wink
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by Easybaby(f): 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2008
@almondjoy,
Wetin zignor do you now? grin grin grin grin

@olanajim,
How are you doing? wink
I didn't know that your first name is Joseph cheesy grin grin
Anyway,keep on dreaming . . .and what have you dreamt last night? undecided

@zignor,
lol grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by larryoncol(m): 2:53pm On Feb 08, 2008
Some lady that talks too much and spends all her day on nairaland ? lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (191)

Pictures Of Nairaland Members. / Scam Alert! Pls Take Note / Post Your Yahoo ID Here and Chat With Friends on YM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.