Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,170 members, 7,903,872 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:13 PM

Iice Can I Meet You? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Iice Can I Meet You? (92068 Views)

Iice Can I Meet You? / Iice Can I Meet You? / Iice Can I Meet You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (191) (Go Down)

Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by almondjoy(f): 4:18pm On Feb 08, 2008
iice:

LOL tongue tongue

Hi Olanajim. . .hope you good wink

That is more like it!  I thought you did not like your thread anymore.  cheesy  Welcome back home officially,  While we patiently wait for new sets of "meeters"  I just dey look around.  No ves ma! cheesy

Easybaby:

@almondjoy,
Wetin zignor do you now? grin grin grin grin

@olanajim,
How are you doing? wink
I didn't know that your first name is Joseph cheesy grin grin
Anyway,keep on dreaming . . .and what have you dreamt last night? undecided

@zignor,
lol grin grin grin grin grin grin

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr?  Easybaby----don't you know this your zignorr na communual property? cheesy  As long as he shows up on Nairaland-na we all get am ok? grin  He did not do "us" anything at all.  We just love to share him with you because he is sheer fun.  Don't worry we will take good care of him for you.

larryoncol:

Some lady that talks too much and spends all her day on nairaland ? lol

And which "lady" are you referring to ma dear?  What's the secret? cheesy  What are you doing on Nairaland if a may ask? kiss

Please this thread is for meeting the one and only "iice" if you are not innn-arres--tid, just go to the wet pussy thread section next door and swim inside there.  They are looking for sanitation crew to clean up ones that smell like rotten fish on Nairaland and in Nigeria!  We are not innn-ares-tid in your gossip here. kiss

BTW, if you wannnno meet iice, not that your picture in your profile that will even come close to doing the trick.  You need to grow some hair on that your head like "Saint Obi" own when you don take carry fire wood tire for ya village! kiss
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by iice(f): 4:24pm On Feb 08, 2008
Almondjoy chaiii grin grin grin
That rep don tay tay. . .broken record. . .Next! tongue grin grin
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by Busta(f): 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2008
this topic is still on? 50 pages?

hurray iice grin
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by almondjoy(f): 4:30pm On Feb 08, 2008
iice:

Almondjoy chaiii grin grin grin
That rep don tay tay. . .broken record. . .Next! tongue grin grin

Abeg choose one of these dudes make we begin marriage plans jo! grin
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by iice(f): 4:32pm On Feb 08, 2008
Busta i tire oo tongue

@Almond, marry who? tongue grin grin
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by almondjoy(f): 4:35pm On Feb 08, 2008
iice:

Busta i tire oo tongue

@Almond, marry who? tongue grin grin

Don't you see all these guys stylishly posting their picture profiles on ya thread? shocked What do you think they are looking for?

Abeg choose one ma dear. Just look very well before you choose. Some don fetch firewood tire! grin
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by iice(f): 4:40pm On Feb 08, 2008
I no see picture jo. . .
To look very well kai. . .that one na long tori tongue grin grin
Maybe ma twinny go pic one marry first

she go kill me cheesy tongue
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by mukina2: 8:44pm On Feb 08, 2008
iice:

I no see picture jo. . .

saving this grin grin grin chei!! i luff trouble tongue

you don see her jaipur photo? grin grin grin
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by almondjoy(f): 2:27am On Feb 09, 2008
iice:

I no see picture jo. . .

Which twinny? Ikamefa or Muki? Olori Ikamefa has long been snatched up by one Nairaland gent--a very fine one if I may add.  Muki has case to answer next door.  Infact in several threads on Nairaland.  Mukina2, please go to like 2 or 3 threads on Nairaland here.  Several grooms are waiting to seal the deal on your behalf.  What do you say baby girl? cheesy

Abi na arsenal you go chop? cheesy

@iice
Don't worry.  We shall be on the look out.  So far none of these ones here qualify at all. cry
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by RuuDie(m): 3:57am On Feb 09, 2008
#### poor afroxyz ####
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by olanajim(m): 6:46am On Feb 09, 2008
E don die comot since. Iice too cold for am
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by olanajim(m): 6:57am On Feb 09, 2008
Easybaby,
my first name is indeed Joseph and my last name is Yussuf. Hope that explain my dreamy personality? Yeah, I had dream last night but I don't want the nairalanders to read it.

Please lend me your ears:

***whispers***

did you hear that, easybaby? Pls don't tell zignor o!

Iice,
I am not "good", I am "better" than ever. You know I am thinking of making a baby soon? Just like you. Except that mine won't be "chilly", it would be "hot".

Almondjoy,
too much for breaking record. How was it? When you join militia to babeelove, and then almondjoy, you would discovered that your either near the record or have broken it.
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by iice(f): 9:43am On Feb 09, 2008
mukina2:

saving this grin grin grin chei!! i luff trouble tongue

you don see her jaipur photo? grin grin grin

I nefa see the pic. . .Jaipur hehehehe

@RuuDie shocked shocked shocked You still come to the land? shocked shocked grin

almondjoy:

@iice
Don't worry.  We shall be on the look out.  So far none of these ones here qualify at all. cry

Ika twinny. . .snatched up by who? Lailai. . .i would have been at the celebration!
Abeg marry mukina off. . .Try pic one berra one for her she go kill me too grin grin
I rest ma case!!

@Ola,
Great to hear!! Keep getting better and better jare! wink
Awww that's sweet. . .well goodluck on the 'hot' baby makings cheesy
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by olanajim(m): 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2008
Thanks iice, you would be the first to hear if you don't go on long vacation. But then, left to my angel.

Almondjoy,
who tell you no one is qualify to steal mukina heart on nairaland? You are dreaming like me? The babe get better men, but she placed these phrase on her file " MUSLIM AND ARSENAL FANS ONLY" so you can see why it is taking her longer. Anyway, we are happy to inform you that the babe get cover now.
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by olanajim(m): 12:30pm On Feb 09, 2008
Thanks iice, you would be the first to hear if you don't go on long vacation. But then, left to my angel.

Almondjoy,
who tell you no one is qualify to steal mukina heart on nairaland? You are dreaming like me? The babe get better men, but she placed these phrase on her file " MUSLIM AND ARSENAL FANS ONLY" so you can see why it is taking her longer. Anyway, we are happy to inform you that the babe get cover now.
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by almondjoy(f): 1:45pm On Feb 09, 2008
olanajim:

Almondjoy,

What a limited set of choices. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm! I am happy to know that. I am waiting to read from her.
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by olanajim(m): 2:44pm On Feb 09, 2008
I hope she owe up. She'd got to accomodate atheists and muschrispagans. Better still, she should remove ARSENAL FANS from the list. Most Muslims don't follow Arsenal. They don't worship fooball.
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by RuuDie(m): 4:08pm On Feb 09, 2008
@ iice,
yep still come arnd but don't hang 4 very long. . . . . . I can see that your temperature's dropping by the day, way 2 go!
Don't admire the dude thats g'onna wound up hooking u & muki, y'all go 'em down badderly. lol
What on earth did u do 2 the dude that started this thread
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by mukina2: 6:56pm On Feb 09, 2008
iice:

I nefa see the pic. . .Jaipur hehehehe

@RuuDie shocked shocked shocked You still come to the land? shocked shocked grin

Ika twinny. . .snatched up by who? Lailai. . .i would have been at the celebration! Abeg marry mukina off. . .Try pic one berra one for her she go kill me too grin grin
I rest ma case!!

@Ola,
Great to hear!! Keep getting better and better jare! wink
Awww that's sweet. . .well goodluck on the 'hot' baby makings cheesy

oya wake the case up? you forgot Maxxie and Johhny grin grin tongue i got two grin grin

almondjoy:

Which twinny? Ikamefa or Muki? Olori Ikamefa has long been snatched up by one Nairaland gent--a very fine one if I may add. Muki has case to answer next door. Infact in several threads on Nairaland. Mukina2, please go to like 2 or 3 threads on Nairaland here. Several grooms are waiting to seal the deal on your behalf. What do you say baby girl? cheesy

Abi na arsenal you go chop? cheesy

@iice
Don't worry. We shall be on the look out. So far none of these ones here qualify at all. cry

yesssssssssssssssssssssssss na Arsenal i go chop grin grin
no mind Iice grin i nor need any . abeg help us find Afroxy wey start thread grin
our mama dey ready to receive am grin pls tell him to bring enuff pammy and kolanuts grin grin and get ready to answer the 100 questions grin
Nor mind my numerous "meeters and daters" grin its free to dream grin

Yaya embarassed i am married grin ika and iice na pammy dreams be this embarassed grin

olanajim:

Almondjoy,

hahahahahha grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy what cover? grin

olanajim:

I hope she owe up. She'd got to accomodate atheists and muschrispagans. Better still, she should remove ARSENAL FANS from the list. Most Great Ones don't follow Arsenal. They don't worship fooball.

hahahahahahahahahah ola you are funny grin erm who are the muschrispagans?>
know anyone grin?

Iice et ika i didnt post that part o grin

@ ruudie
you nor well tongue tongue tongue
been long i kicked ur butt grin
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by olanajim(m): 7:17pm On Feb 09, 2008
Muschripagans are those muslims that openly attend church services and secretly patronize Babalawos at weekends or night. Same apply to christains that hang "amulets" prepared by Alfas on their necks and then frequent Babalawos in the dark.

We get more of these people than the muslims and christains combined. They can bow to stone when their problems reach the kilimanjaro summit.

If you want example, cheak out Oba of Lagos, and those who use human parts for money rituals.

I rest my case.
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by mukina2: 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2008
olanajim:

Muschripagans are those great ones that openly attend church services and secretly patronize Babalawos at weekends or night. Same apply to christains that hang "amulets" prepared by Alfas on their necks and then frequent Babalawos in the dark.

We get more of these people than the great ones and christains combined. They can bow to stone when their problems reach the kilimanjaro summit.

If you want example, cheak out Oba of Lagos, and those who use human parts for money rituals.

I rest my case.

chei!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

i nor fit oooooooo shocked this one go gif mama heart attack sharp sharp grin grin
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by olanajim(m): 8:17pm On Feb 09, 2008
Please don't let her get heart attack o. I was just explaining. We know they are with us. In the mosques, churches, but their minds are at Okija shrines.
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by olanajim(m): 8:17pm On Feb 09, 2008
Please don't let her get heart attack o. I was just explaining. We know they are with us. In the mosques, churches, but their minds are at Okija shrines.
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by mukina2: 8:26pm On Feb 09, 2008
ok no worries grin mama wont hear about this grin

hehehe it happens everywhere grin
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by olanajim(m): 8:34pm On Feb 09, 2008
Keep them off your back!
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by RuuDie(m): 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2008
@muki,
no vex me oh. . . . . I still get those freekick skills oh! BTW, wey that ur U-17 SCORPION BOYFRIEND abi WYC MONEY don yamutu 4 im hand
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by mukina2: 8:45pm On Feb 09, 2008
RuuDie:

@muki,
no vex me oh. . . . . I still get those freekick skills oh! BTW, wey that your Under-17 SCORPION BOYFRIEND abi WYC MONEY don yamutu 4 im hand

grin he is currently playing somewhere i forgot the name but i am mad at him .how dare he play against Sierra Leone and we lost to them angry grin

i get new boots o nor try me grin i go fire shots for you anyhow grin

@ Ola
i sure will wink
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by RuuDie(m): 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2008
See muki, see bible. . . . . . Na u dey mis-yarn 4 my ace Anyways since N.L people d'ey in the process of finding husband 4 u, i go jus lef u cuz i no wan spoil market 4 u.
I 4 4lw apply make d'em consider me but mama sey make i marry FOREIGNER but not GAMBIA. . . . . . . .
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by mukina2: 9:13pm On Feb 09, 2008
RuuDie:

See muki, see bible. . . . . . Na u dey mis-yarn 4 my ace Anyways since N.L people d'ey in the process of finding husband for you, i go jus lef u because i no wan spoil market for you.
I 4 4lw apply make d'em consider me but mama sey make i marry FOREIGNER but not GAMBIA. . . . . . . .

angry come nor make me do double shots for ya face o angry . i already get husband tongue
didnt you see yaya's pic angry . grin

u nor fit apply na thugs go beat you finish you today grin

hehe go marry one chinese girl na . one wey go jet li ur face for any mis-yarn, or mis-look
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by olanajim(m): 9:50pm On Feb 09, 2008
Jet Li? That is dangerous! Why not Jakie chan? The later can be merciful. The former just break bones like brooms.
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by mukina2: 11:04pm On Feb 09, 2008
noooo na Jet li kind girl fit ruudie grin

she go beat am die . anyday he misbehaves grin grin
Re: Iice Can I Meet You? by olanajim(m): 11:19pm On Feb 09, 2008
Lol

husband terminator?

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (191)

Re: Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date / Scam Alert! Pls Take Note / Pictures Of Nairaland Members.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.