Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,124 members, 7,880,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:50 PM

Men Who Play Loud Music When You Visit Them Are Women Beaters” – Actress Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Men Who Play Loud Music When You Visit Them Are Women Beaters” – Actress Reveals (394 Views)

Popular Nollywood Actress Reveals She Wears Bum Bum 2 Snap Pictures To Put On IG / I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 – Nollywood Actress, Reveals / Nigerian Teen Actress Reveals Why She Loves Doggy Sex Position Alot(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men Who Play Loud Music When You Visit Them Are Women Beaters” – Actress Reveals by saraeden29: 7:57pm On Mar 13, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTb9HiWALrg

DO YOU AGREE? “Posted by OG DEJI . on Mar 13, 2021 Nollywood actress, Inem Peter, has described men who play loud music in their apartments whenever they have female visitors as women beaters. The movie star took to her Instagram page to share her opinion. According to the actress, the men intentionally turn on the the volume of the songs they play to the loudest so that the woman’s screams when he is hitting her would be lost in the loud music. Read what she wrote below:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTb9HiWALrg

Re: Men Who Play Loud Music When You Visit Them Are Women Beaters” – Actress Reveals by OlayemiAshraf(m): 8:19pm On Mar 13, 2021
Bull fvcking shit .....

*Sip lean*
*Puff haze*
Re: Men Who Play Loud Music When You Visit Them Are Women Beaters” – Actress Reveals by dollytino4real(f): 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2021
what I think, they will be those harder harder shift my kidneys and livers jon type

(1) (Reply)

Watch Moment Kiddwaya Refused To Dance With Erica On Her Birthday (video) / "My Husband Married A Helper, Not A Responsibility" - Lady Shares Touching Story / Late DMX Is In Heaven, Says Cardi B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.