Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,984 members, 7,896,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 08:24 AM

Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Curve Sin Sexy New Photos As She Celebrates Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Curve Sin Sexy New Photos As She Celebrates Her Birthday (971 Views)

Slay Mama! Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Huge Thighs As She Relaxes In Livingstone / "Beyonce's Size" - Yemi Alade Flaunts Backside (PHOTO) / Yemi Alade flaunts bikini body in african-inspired swimwear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Curve Sin Sexy New Photos As She Celebrates Her Birthday by MuguVideosNG: 8:07pm On Mar 13, 2021
Singer, Yemi Alade, shared sexy swimwear photos on her IG page to celebrate her birthday today March 13.
See photos below

Re: Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Curve Sin Sexy New Photos As She Celebrates Her Birthday by MuguVideosNG: 8:08pm On Mar 13, 2021
Re: Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Curve Sin Sexy New Photos As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 13, 2021
N@kedness is their costume grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Flaunts Her Curve Sin Sexy New Photos As She Celebrates Her Birthday by princepee: 12:28am On Mar 14, 2021
My woman crush!
Abeg who get Vaseline, my lips is cracking

(1) (Reply)

Between TENI And Niniola Who Sings Better? / Mercy Johnson & Ruth Kadiri Pen Heartfelt Tribute To Late Prophet T.B. Joshua / "I'm So Proud Of You"- Nengi Congratulates Laycon On His Latest Grammy Feature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.