Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

I Need Help Please...contemplating Suicide... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Help Please...contemplating Suicide... (1000 Views)

I am contemplating Suicide. Please I Need A Job To Survive Next Year!!! / Contemplating Between Job Offers From Lekki Gardens And Lydia Investment / A Guy Lost His Job And Contemplating Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Please...contemplating Suicide... by Ineedhelp10: 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2021
I had to create this account out of shame,I’m well known female in this platform and I’m seriously fighting desperation...I really need help please...I’ll be 25 this April and I have nothing..absolutely nothing to show for it...not even a kobo in my account...please I really need help cause I’m contemplating suicide to end everything.

Seeing my mates graduating and doing so well for their self,I can’t help but shed tears each time...I base in awka..any job will do...please I need financial help and a job...please!!!!!
I’ll send anything to assure you that I’m genuine...I’m not chasing clout either...please
Lalasticlala...mynd44..seun ..please push to frontpage..I beg y’all help me..
Re: I Need Help Please...contemplating Suicide... by funbamby(m): 9:04pm On Mar 14, 2021
When there live there is hope. Please Stay Alive.

The Journey to greatness has its own challenges. Don't compare yourself with others pray for God to guide you in all you plan to do. Taking your life should never be an option.
Re: I Need Help Please...contemplating Suicide... by stanliwise(m): 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2021
Ineedhelp10:
I had to create this account out of shame,I’m well known female in this platform and I’m seriously fighting desperation...I really need help please...I’ll be 25 this April and I have nothing..absolutely nothing to show for it...not even a kobo in my account...please I really need help cause I’m contemplating suicide to end everything.

Seeing my mates graduating and doing so well for their self,I can’t help but shed tears each time...I base in awka..any job will do...please I need financial help and a job...please!!!!!
I’ll send anything to assure you that I’m genuine...I’m not chasing clout either...please
Is it finance or depression that is the problem now?. I don’t understand
Re: I Need Help Please...contemplating Suicide... by Ineedhelp10: 9:21pm On Mar 14, 2021
stanliwise:
Is it finance or depression that is the problem now?. I don’t understand
I have nothing..done different jobs and businesses but nothing to show for it...no achievement...led me to desperation...my friends left me when I refused to join them to sleep with men for money and they are making it big...I just don’t know what to think again..
Re: I Need Help Please...contemplating Suicide... by Polynek(m): 9:21pm On Mar 14, 2021
Blv me there is pple that you are better than, dat they don't even hv any platform like Dix to express there problem. pls chil, suicide is not an option. try to hunt 4 a job

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Please...contemplating Suicide... by Ineedhelp10: 9:23pm On Mar 14, 2021
Polynek:
Blv me there is pple that you are better than, dat they don't even hv any platform like Dix to express there problem. pls chil, suicide is not an option. try to hunt 4 a job
That’s why lots of people commit suicide..cause they lost hope and decided to take their life..I’m just holding on to just a string of hope..
Re: I Need Help Please...contemplating Suicide... by stanliwise(m): 9:25pm On Mar 14, 2021
Ineedhelp10:

I have nothing..done different jobs and businesses but nothing to show for it...no achievement...led me to desperation...my friends left me when I refused to join them to sleep with men for money and they are making it big...I just don’t know what to think again..
Sorry to say o.
Don’t you think you’re just being desperate? Haba how old are you self “25”! and you’re depressed about not making it.
Don’t you think you’re in a rat race competition all in the name of “my friends has made it”?

Or is there something I am missing?

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help Please...contemplating Suicide... by FreeSpirited: 9:32pm On Mar 14, 2021
Ineedhelp10:

You sound genuine and humble...hang on. No kill yasef abeg. Help is coming. Pele
Buhari has driven the major youth population into depression. Pls don't feel others u see are okay, don't use that to take ya life..it might shock you they are depressed as well....help is coming.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help Please...contemplating Suicide... by Polynek(m): 9:38pm On Mar 14, 2021
Ineedhelp10:

That’s why lots of people commit suicide..cause they lost hope and decided to take their life..I’m just holding on to just a string of hope..
Please never give up. life is not a bed of roses. Better days are ahead of you.
Re: I Need Help Please...contemplating Suicide... by Kaybaba1997(m): 9:46pm On Mar 14, 2021
stanliwise:

Sorry to say o.
Don’t you think you’re just being desperate? Haba how old are you self “25”! and you’re depressed about not making it.
Don’t you think you’re in a rat race competition all in the name of “my friends has made it”?

So she's wrong to think about her life if a lady can think like this wetin you expect we nigga to dey think too... And if you read her post carefully you'll know she's not looking for a get rich quick life but need a good path she can start from

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help Please...contemplating Suicide... by Ineedhelp10: 9:52pm On Mar 14, 2021
stanliwise:

Sorry to say o.

I know I am not supposed to compare myself..but I just can’t help it..when you see your friends meeting great people and going places..while you do menial jobs and struggling to eat a day..when you have high blood pressure when the weather changes and it looks like it is going to rain cause of your leaking roof..when you sweat all day and all u gather is 300 to #500...how else do u want me to feel?
Re: I Need Help Please...contemplating Suicide... by Coolcalmcollect(m): 10:15pm On Mar 14, 2021
Ineedhelp10:

I know I am not supposed to compare myself..but I just can’t help it..when you see your friends meeting great people and going places..while you do menial jobs and struggling to eat a day..when you have high blood pressure when the weather changes and it looks like it is going to rain cause of your leaking roof..when you sweat all day and all u gather is 300 to #500...how else do u want me to feel?
there are ways to commit suicide, I assure you, it's peaceful on the other side. not everyone can cope with the hardship on this side...but I see you as a scam tho, your pity sob story is very typical...you dont have money, job, you don't wanna join. your friends who sleeps around, your house is leaking.... lolzzzzz sob stories....my advice tho, stead of killing yourself wasting your pvssy, why not join your friends, make money and start a business..... after all you must have fork a guy for noodles and eggs before

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Please...contemplating Suicide... by stanliwise(m): 10:16pm On Mar 14, 2021
Ineedhelp10:

But you and I know that life is kinda different for everyone. Many people never really achieved much while young. I know you will be like what is this guy saying but believe and look around, some people got everything while they were a bit older. As for me for example, during all my secondary school days, aside from being bright in my studies, I really had bad social life and was the most uncomfortable person in my social circle, I really don’t understand simple social norms and etiquette.

I was always not cool in own skin and I shy away from many things I couldn’t do. Many young pals where able to do this easily in social settings and I couldn’t simply understand why.

Fast forward to my university days, after living with some few people and changing environment I met some people who really pointed out my social mistake straight and enlighten me on some behaviors, I took correction were I see fit and easily adapt. Later on I understand what social Intelligence, read books(like PUA, redpills books, social and relationships books etc) and then work on it very critically, change how I dress and how I wanted people to see me rather than the other way round. I began to feel more comfortable and the rest is history.

So I didn’t start early but still I got there, maybe you could learn one or two things, but leaving around your friends and not able to follow their path is a no no.

Find people who do things genuinely especially in a way that suite your kind of person and work with them, life would become more realistic, you would begin to relate better and stop your thought from too much worrying.
Re: I Need Help Please...contemplating Suicide... by muller101(m): 2:22am On Mar 15, 2021
All those acid tongue ladies on this platform come and help one of your kind here. No be to hide behind keyboard type rubbish shi shi una no get.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Please...contemplating Suicide... by galantjoe(m): 4:15am On Mar 15, 2021
Ineedhelp10:

Are you a girl or boy

Gender matters if one wants to help
Re: I Need Help Please...contemplating Suicide... by femi4: 7:30am On Mar 15, 2021
Ineedhelp10:

Start from being a volunteer
Re: I Need Help Please...contemplating Suicide... by Maj196(m): 7:58am On Mar 15, 2021
Life's tough but you still have to keep fighting
Re: I Need Help Please...contemplating Suicide... by Tsolutionifede(m): 8:02am On Mar 15, 2021
Ineedhelp10:

if you can leave your state, probably find someone to stay with in another start, and start doing sth, u will be free again

(1) (Reply)

Are You Still Sending Your Cvs? / Job Vacancy In Abuja :drivers Needed / British Council Recruiting financial officer 8 Million Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.