Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,948 members, 7,949,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:24 AM

Why I Want To Govern Lagos State – Okey Okoroji - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Want To Govern Lagos State – Okey Okoroji (2081 Views)

Meet The Bold Igbo Man Who Want To Govern Lagos / Sanwo-olu Takes A Course In Leadership At Harvard As He Sets To Govern Lagos / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Want To Govern Lagos State – Okey Okoroji by venger: 3:36pm On Mar 15, 2021
This can Foster southern unity.
Re: Why I Want To Govern Lagos State – Okey Okoroji by Gbagura: 3:38pm On Mar 15, 2021
EzeNri:

Lagos is not Yoruba land.

Wail when you see me talking about Ogbomosho.
Igbos don't even share borders with us so why all these obsession with Lagos? Dem swear for you? We don't f*cking share borders. You are swines looking for succor away from your backward region. Only igbos ever claim Lagos isn't Yoruba land. You won't hear other tribes saying such rubbish.

See your sister here..

5 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Govern Lagos State – Okey Okoroji by Monogamy: 3:39pm On Mar 15, 2021
Gbagura:
Igbos don't even share borders with us so why all these obsession with Lagos? Dem swear for you? We don't f*cking share borders. You are swines looking for succor away from your backward region. Only igbos ever claim Lagos isn't Yoruba land. You won't hear other tribes saying such rubbish.

See your sister here..

Those people are confused lately... They don't know what they want or what's good for them

4 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Govern Lagos State – Okey Okoroji by EzeNri(m): 3:40pm On Mar 15, 2021
Monogamy:

Let me tear you the koko..

You see those lands, they are forever gone just as the way Yoruba lost Kwara to Fulani.

The Igbo people living in those places are merely a resident.. Let that fact sinks
Wishful thinking of a Yoruba Moslems.

Before your very eyes, gallant ESN captured and executed a Fulani bandit terrorizing Igbo lands in Benue.

Today, the strongest IPOB family is in Obi Igbo, in PH.

We rather grab more lands than secede an inch of our territory

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Want To Govern Lagos State – Okey Okoroji by Monogamy: 3:41pm On Mar 15, 2021
EzeNri:

Wishful thinking of a Yoruba Moslems.

Before your very eyes, gallant ESN captured and executed a Fulani bandit terrorizing Igbo lands in Benue.

Today, the strongest IPOB family is in Obi Igbo, in PH.

We rather grab more lands than secede an inch of our territory

Of course,you guys have been wishing to grab others land as your region landmass is so tiny...

But that has been online ranting which you guys can never carry out in real life.

No be to allow una with the delusional

3 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Govern Lagos State – Okey Okoroji by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 15, 2021
OBALOLA55:
WATER NA SMALL THING NOW, HOPE YOU HAVE EATEN YOUR IDP CAMP WATERY BEANS TODAY grin

I just finished drinking good water now laughing at ur joke

grin
Re: Why I Want To Govern Lagos State – Okey Okoroji by Gbagura: 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2021
EzeNri:

Keep showing Iya Basira legs.

We are not obsessed with Lagos. Yorubas are. Lagos is not Yoruba land and we will go to war when this country splits to prove it to you.

Western region never included Lagos.

Be guided.
hahahahaha grin grin

Chest beating kee you there

grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Govern Lagos State – Okey Okoroji by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2021
Gbagura:

See your sister here..

Don't fall for his tactics, drink good and clean water and laugh at him grin
Re: Why I Want To Govern Lagos State – Okey Okoroji by EzeNri(m): 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2021
Monogamy:

Of course,you guys have been wishing to grab others land as your region landmass is so tiny...

But that has been online ranting which you guys can never carry out in real life.

No be to allow una with the delusional
Arochukwu was originally Ibibio land, when they attempted at grabbing our land, we pushed them out of Arochukwu and made it an Igboland.

By right of conquest, it is today, purely an Igbo land.

We don't make noise.

We know where Igboland starts and ends. We are not ceding an inch.

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Govern Lagos State – Okey Okoroji by OBALOLA55(m): 3:48pm On Mar 15, 2021
SuperBold:

grin
STOP DODGING MY QUESTION MY REFUGEE FRIEND. HAVE YOU EATEN YOUR WATERY BEANS TODAY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Want To Govern Lagos State – Okey Okoroji by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 15, 2021
EzeNri:

Lagos is not Yoruba land.

Wail when you see me talking about Ogbomosho.

Lol. Lagos is part of ala Igbo ba?

4 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Govern Lagos State – Okey Okoroji by EzeNri(m): 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2021
Oshigun:

Bini, Ijebu, Awori, Ijaw and Egun lands.
None are Yorubas

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Govern Lagos State – Okey Okoroji by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 15, 2021
OBALOLA55:
STOP DODGING MY QUESTION MY REFUGEE FRIEND. HAVE YOU EATEN YOUR WATERY BEANS TODAY

I'm still drinking good water and laughing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Govern Lagos State – Okey Okoroji by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 15, 2021
EzeNri:

Bini, Ijebu, Awori, Ijaw and Egun lands.

None are Yorubas

If you homeless and mentally lost Igbos spent as much time on your own affairs as you do trying to determine who is Yoruba or not then ala Igbo may even be better than Dubai today. Lol.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Want To Govern Lagos State – Okey Okoroji by Mabizeka: 4:10pm On Mar 15, 2021
Monogamy:

Those people are confused lately... They don't know what they want or what's good for them
Shut up and receive sense
Re: Why I Want To Govern Lagos State – Okey Okoroji by Mabizeka: 4:11pm On Mar 15, 2021
SuperBold:

grin
Shut up you almajiri from Damaturu
Re: Why I Want To Govern Lagos State – Okey Okoroji by Mabizeka: 4:12pm On Mar 15, 2021
OBALOLA55:
No more beans in the IDP. they are now eating cabin biscuits

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Govern Lagos State – Okey Okoroji by Mabizeka: 4:12pm On Mar 15, 2021
Oshigun:

Shut up and receive sense
Re: Why I Want To Govern Lagos State – Okey Okoroji by EzeNri(m): 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2021
Oshigun:

If you homeless and mentally lost Igbos spent as much time on your own affairs as you do trying to determine who is Yoruba or not then ala Igbo may even be better than Dubai today. Lol.
No Yoruba non capital city is more developed than Aba and Onitsha.

FACT
Re: Why I Want To Govern Lagos State – Okey Okoroji by Nuelito: 4:14pm On Mar 15, 2021
Based on believe
Re: Why I Want To Govern Lagos State – Okey Okoroji by Olatomiwami(m): 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2021
EzeNri:

Keep crying

Eleribu, u are obsessed with Lagos, can't blame u, u wish u can carry it to Alaigbo, u go cry tire

4 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Govern Lagos State – Okey Okoroji by Olatomiwami(m): 4:19pm On Mar 15, 2021
Monogamy:

Let me tear you the koko..

You see those lands, they are forever gone just as the way Yoruba lost Kwara to Fulani.

The Igbo people living in those places are merely a resident.. Let that fact sinks

Don't mind them, ignorance is a disease, ave educated them years back, c of o is just a leased documents that refers the land back to the original owners after 99yrs, let them continue with their delusional follies.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Govern Lagos State – Okey Okoroji by Gbagura: 4:20pm On Mar 15, 2021
Okoro wants to rule Lagos? Noo don't even campaign. Go and chase sanwoolu away since your fellow mugus say Lagos na no man's land. Come 2023, ordinary councillor you no go see again.

E ti yà weere, ẹyin ọmọ irankiran oshi yí. Ohun're wun olè yin

4 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Govern Lagos State – Okey Okoroji by christistruth01: 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2021
Injera:
Well may be when a Yoruba drag anambra

cool

Even Enugu Igbo Bianca married to Anambra's Ojukwu cannot drag Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Govern Lagos State – Okey Okoroji by Morenikeji070: 4:30pm On Mar 15, 2021
God punish u there una go want and like everything about south west still u folks gonna say south west not accomadating. Go govern ur State crasyass

2 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Govern Lagos State – Okey Okoroji by Idiko1: 4:40pm On Mar 15, 2021
Okey Okoroji, if Alhaji Oshigun runs naked in the street of Lagos due to your willful endeavor, you shall be held responsible.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophecy:Bokoharam Would Overrun Maiduguri And Nigeria / We Entered ‘one Chance’ By Supporting Abdulrazaq As Kwara Governor, Says Lai / BREAKING: Buhari Makes U-turn, Dumps Plan To Pick Preferred Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.