Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,442 members, 7,917,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:49 AM

Why I Want To Govern Lagos State – Okey Okoroji - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Want To Govern Lagos State – Okey Okoroji (2055 Views)

Meet The Bold Igbo Man Who Want To Govern Lagos / Sanwo-olu Takes A Course In Leadership At Harvard As He Sets To Govern Lagos / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Want To Govern Lagos State – Okey Okoroji by jneutron4000: 5:10pm On Mar 15, 2021
You left your SE homeland, then hoping to be a governor in Yorubaland. If you believe you are good, why not go and rule and make Igbo land better. Anyway good to dream because me dream too say I go be the first president or PM of Biafra when achieved.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Govern Lagos State – Okey Okoroji by hollah123: 5:12pm On Mar 15, 2021
OBALOLA55:
WATER NA SMALL THING NOW, HOPE YOU HAVE EATEN YOUR IDP CAMP WATERY BEANS TODAY grin
there's no single idp in Yoruba land but check Gabon camp in Enugu n see where pregnant women are conveyed to the hospital on wheel barrow,so much for the richest region in d world but d poorest in the south.
chibuzor d nyanmiri chestbeater
Re: Why I Want To Govern Lagos State – Okey Okoroji by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2021
Idiko1:
Okey Okoroji, if Alhaji Oshigun runs naked in the street of Lagos due to your willful endeavor, you shall be held responsible.

Okoroji will be welcomed to contest Lagos gubernatorial election when Igbos make their society in Anambra as liberal, accomodating, tolerant and sophisticated as that of Lagos.

We Yorubas are fed up of setting the pace for all Nigeria. It has gotten us nowhere - especially with ingrate Igbos.

We want to try being clannish and intolerant like you Igbos. We want to now put ourselves first, in the SW, as all others do throughout Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Govern Lagos State – Okey Okoroji by Letthrmsay(m): 6:52pm On Mar 15, 2021
EzeNri:

Keep crying

Eleribu,your vexation over lagos will send to early grave
Re: Why I Want To Govern Lagos State – Okey Okoroji by Monogamy: 6:54pm On Mar 15, 2021
Oshigun:

Okoroji will be welcomed to contest Lagos gubernatorial election when Igbos make their society in Anambra as liberal, accomodating, tolerant and sophisticated as that of Lagos.

We Yorubas are fed up of setting the pace for all Nigeria. It has gotten us nowhere - especially with ingrate Igbos.

We want to try being clannish and intolerant like you Igbos. We want to now put ourselves first, in the SW, as all others do throughout Nigeria.

Mc Oluomo for Anambra state governorship election.

Tested and Trusted grin

3 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Govern Lagos State – Okey Okoroji by Xzellentgraphic: 7:09pm On Mar 15, 2021
Go and govern kano...oponu
Re: Why I Want To Govern Lagos State – Okey Okoroji by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 15, 2021
Monogamy:

Tested and Trusted grin

Gbabeski. Mass Okoro suicide go plenty the day that happens. Lol. grin
Re: Why I Want To Govern Lagos State – Okey Okoroji by Goke7: 10:34pm On Mar 15, 2021
Monogamy:

Tested and Trusted grin

You guys are bad mhen grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Govern Lagos State – Okey Okoroji by Mraphel: 11:00pm On Mar 15, 2021
EzeNri:
Na one Nigeria nah, you go get their soon.

None of the past 3 Governors are from Lagos State.
Leave that for the Yorubas. We await when an Ebonyi man will become governor in Abia state in Igbo land.
Igbo will never win election again in d south west

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vigilante Groups Arrested In Ebonyi State And Tagged ESN / Guys Check This 2 Diesel,which One Is Original / Checkout Tinubu’s biased Campaign Planning And Strategy Members.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.