Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,879 members, 7,879,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:19 AM

My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me (54485 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by LordReed(m): 6:26pm On Mar 15, 2021
WalexyWWE:
I use the same password (DOB) for literally everything phone password, laptop and the likes

Obviously time to change that around for sure. Meanwhile, a good move to report to the police but given the circumstances under which it happened might not let them take you seriously or you will have to part with some money to get anything done.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by JONSYN7154: 6:26pm On Mar 15, 2021
WalexyWWE:
Hello guys, how are you doing. so I posted some days back how my girlfriend persuaded me to invest in an online ponzi scheme and I didn't give in.

Well she called me back to apologise and said she is sorry. I forgave her and things came back to normal. she came to spend the weekend at my place areived on Friday we talked, gisted and all that.

She left on Sunday morning said she has church program to attend. I was taking a nap on Sunday afternoon when the sound of alert message from my bank came in I thought I was still dreaming I saw 20k debit alert 6 times (120k).

To be Frank I almost developed and hear attack. I quickly blocked my line via my bank app. I thought my atm has been misplaced.

I was still searching my room for my ATM card when my girlfriend call came in. she told me she withdrew the money(she knows my pin) and she wants to use it for the same ponzi scheme she talked about. she said why will i leave money Idle in my account when sha can make use of it.

I was so dumbfounded to be sincere, I got so angry took my keys and drove to her place her neigbour said they haven't seen her. called her line again she said I shouldn't bother going to her house that she wont be sleeping home for a while now.

She said I should replace the money with all the good times she has had with me. I'm very angry right now and I dont care what happens. I'm going to the police station tomorrow morning to report this case but how do I convince them she did it since she took the money from my ATM I want a strong evidence against her. I have informed her sister and her sister said any move I take she is in support. apparently she has done the same to her sis in the last.
can we see her picture so we can make it go viral.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Coldie(m): 6:28pm On Mar 15, 2021
Stop saying your gf say your ex.

By now u would have sent her a message that if she doesn't return that money u will arrest her
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by GreatOlu1: 6:29pm On Mar 15, 2021
Hardgun:
Oga go police stationarrest her sister or her mum if she failed to show up
Guy reason like someone that will ever live in a developed country.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:30pm On Mar 15, 2021
I've said it times without count, no where in the word would a lady give you sex for free.

Na mumu person go think say him fit fvck a girl for free.

That's why it is better to place dem girls on what they deserve; fvck dem, pay ur money, then bounce.

Dem never scam u finish.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Coolcalmcollect(m): 6:30pm On Mar 15, 2021
WalexyWWE:
why would you say such a thing she took my ATM at my back withdrew 120k without my consent and disappeared into thin air and you are still asking me how she scammed me? are you trying to mock me or what
sebi we warn una say make una gf no know una pin abi we no warn una, get out my friend... ediot
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Mutemenot(m): 6:30pm On Mar 15, 2021
OP, just let her be. 120k is big but it's not what you can t live without .. if you enter police, u 'll spend more than 50k, yet the money won't be complete if they can recover it
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Starzo: 6:34pm On Mar 15, 2021
saphiere:
Can you pay her for all the time she has spent with you?
Though what she did was wrong sha
There's no free thing even in FreeTown.
Just take it has one of your loss and move on.
anybody that takes you seriously on this site is a big fool cuz you're a pathetic joke
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Haykinsofficial: 6:35pm On Mar 15, 2021
U deserve not less than 50 strokes of koboko for disclosing ur ATM card PIN to a mere galfrnd.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by gbengaeed(m): 6:37pm On Mar 15, 2021
...Guy if your story is real, then there is a lot you can do, you might not get your money back but you can make her pass through some difficult times. all you need is the evidence. Don't delete the alerts, place a call through to her and make her narrate how she took the money without your permission, makes emphasize on the fact that you always take good care of her whenever you guys have a nice time. and point to her that she is on the run because of her crime. then go to the police. am sure you know you will record the call.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by femi4: 6:37pm On Mar 15, 2021
WalexyWWE:
Hello guys, how are you doing. so I posted some days back how my girlfriend persuaded me to invest in an online ponzi scheme and I didn't give in.

Well she called me back to apologise and said she is sorry. I forgave her and things came back to normal. she came to spend the weekend at my place areived on Friday we talked, gisted and all that.

She left on Sunday morning said she has church program to attend. I was taking a nap on Sunday afternoon when the sound of alert message from my bank came in I thought I was still dreaming I saw 20k debit alert 6 times (120k).

To be Frank I almost developed and hear attack. I quickly blocked my line via my bank app. I thought my atm has been misplaced.

I was still searching my room for my ATM card when my girlfriend call came in. she told me she withdrew the money(she knows my pin) and she wants to use it for the same ponzi scheme she talked about. she said why will i leave money Idle in my account when sha can make use of it.

I was so dumbfounded to be sincere, I got so angry took my keys and drove to her place her neigbour said they haven't seen her. called her line again she said I shouldn't bother going to her house that she wont be sleeping home for a while now.

She said I should replace the money with all the good times she has had with me. I'm very angry right now and I dont care what happens. I'm going to the police station tomorrow morning to report this case but how do I convince them she did it since she took the money from my ATM I want a strong evidence against her. I have informed her sister and her sister said any move I take she is in support. apparently she has done the same to her sis in the last.
That's a thief. Stop glorifying her by calling her your girlfriend.

She's not even a girlfriend material by a yard....So disgusting
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Lslm(m): 6:38pm On Mar 15, 2021
WalexyWWE:

cos of dis problems make me single n Lovin it
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by lekki1444: 6:39pm On Mar 15, 2021
ArticleBeast:

So who will pay him for the sex she had with him. Oga get her arrested, block her account and charge her to court
IF SHE ORGASMED then he needs to be paid too. but the chances are that he is the only one who came grin grin grin grin how many men can make woman cum sexually ? so the chances are that he used her as a cum dump and now he has paid 120 k for it. he needs to relax because 120k is nothing. his mate ogbonnaya kanu just gave his babe laura ikeji 20 millon naira. this OP need to go and rest o jare. stop heating up the nairaland polity on top tashere 120k angry sad
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by chinedumoooo: 6:40pm On Mar 15, 2021
You act like a fool.
How can you expose your pin code to your girlfriend/wife?
Women are weak and can be easily lead into ponzi and dubious means of making money (also materialistic).
Just take it as part of the foolish love you have for her, to avoid spending more in addition.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by secondwife(f): 6:41pm On Mar 15, 2021
Idi je grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Sheddee(m): 6:41pm On Mar 15, 2021
Ur girlfriend collected her pension from u
tongue cool
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by cococandy(f): 6:43pm On Mar 15, 2021
She didn’t scam you, she stole from you. Make her pay it back. Such effrontery
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by merits(m): 6:44pm On Mar 15, 2021
Waiting be my own seff,so I should pound cucumber or what?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Plut01: 6:45pm On Mar 15, 2021

You see the reason why these redpiller people most of the time sound right? Imagine giving your girlfriend your ATM code? I bet non of your relatives knows it.
Until you Men understand these women are opportunists deceiving you with love, things like this will continue to occur.

The best justice for situations like this is when you do it or have boys do it on your command. Get a way bring her close using a friend or business proposal, collect everything she has then beat the day hell out of her.

Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by yunqdady: 6:45pm On Mar 15, 2021
WalexyWWE:
why would you say such a thing she took my ATM at my back withdrew 120k without my consent and disappeared into thin air and you are still asking me how she scammed me? are you trying to mock me or what
You are a mumu and very stupid man. No one should know your atm pin asides you
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 15, 2021
Hardgun:
Oga go police stationarrest her sister or her mum if she failed to show up
Why would they arrest her family undecided
Idi sure na idi ok
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 15, 2021
WalexyWWE:
You were dating a kleptomania all these while and you didnt see the red sign. You need to be more observant.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Oyiboman69: 6:46pm On Mar 15, 2021
softset:
Do not treat this case as a girlfriend issue, treat it like a criminal act.

File a case with the police, get her arrested.

Don't spare her at all , if you forgive, trust me she will do worse things and you will have that heart attack you almost had.

This is stealing and it should not be tolerated under any circumstance

he'll add to his loss if he goes to the police... he should just let go and count his loss....
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 15, 2021
ThiagoKid:
Good for you.
Well deserved!
ok
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by EricSmallz(m): 6:48pm On Mar 15, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
WalexyWWE

Omo you really enter one chance. Hmmm 120K for this Buhari government no be joke grin grin grin

Well what I can say that she have confessed to the crime unfortunately you didn't record the call, the evidence you have is that if you can proof that you weren't using your ATM at that time and get a video from your bank or the bank that owns the ATM.

Equally do you have an alibi to corroborate your story, I think her sister will be a good one.

But you self grin grin grin, you shak babe and you no wan reason her small chada, well what she did was very wrong, however see if you could persuade her to meet, else tell her you will involve the police and arrest her parents and siblings if she mismanage the money, she should bring it back and you go reason her something.

This your story day make me laugh even my depositions are not coherent. grin grin

Please, what do you mean when you asked if he HAS AN ALIBI TO CORROBORATE HIS STORY
Are you joking with English and Latin or what?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Shukushaka: 6:50pm On Mar 15, 2021
WalexyWWE:
I don't even know where she might be I have checked like 3 places of her freinds I know they don't know here whereabouts
She's is with me...her other boyfriend cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:50pm On Mar 15, 2021
No comment until I hear from her
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Emotionss: 6:50pm On Mar 15, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
WalexyWWE:

Some of you Millennium men will never stop embarrassing Men in general.

Op how come your girlfriend Know you your Atm pin ?

How many of your male friends and your siblings have access and even know your Atm pin ?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by Juoflife1(f): 6:50pm On Mar 15, 2021
Totonzi scheme cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by mascot345: 6:50pm On Mar 15, 2021
See we had this issue in our family... My father's ATM was used to withdraw 50k from his account.

When we got to bank we complained...

The bank said that they will trace it after one week...

After one week,,, We came to bank ... The ATM's CCTV captured my niece who was just 17...

She was the one that used our father's ATM to withdraw 50k for her self.

That was how the matter ended... Na family issue.

Just go to bank and complain... They will capture her in the ATM's CCTV camera...

it's not a big deal.

Then deal with her and thank me later.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me by chiagozien(m): 6:51pm On Mar 15, 2021
WalexyWWE:
Why would you give your pin to a girl.

Not your wife but a girlfriend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor / A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me / Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.