Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,233 members, 7,887,640 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:49 AM

Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) (47397 Views)

Man Jumps Into Osun River After Complaining About Hardship / Man Jumps Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water / Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by Kingnutts(m): 10:16am On Mar 17, 2021
grin
Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by Nwaotu10(m): 10:16am On Mar 17, 2021
A skit!
Doesn't even look real.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by SensualMan1(m): 10:16am On Mar 17, 2021
Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by Bbbwings: 10:16am On Mar 17, 2021
Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by kingsceedon(m): 10:16am On Mar 17, 2021
So sad, but the guy looks like yahoo guy
Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by iWasNotHere(m): 10:17am On Mar 17, 2021
You do juju for money wey you no even fit rich pass Bill Gate. Foolishness
Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by JosephXavier: 10:17am On Mar 17, 2021
Olarewaju89:
undecided

Y me

Oga write your own comment

No dey find who you go quote. Na space all of us wan book
Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by Onlinealaba(m): 10:17am On Mar 17, 2021
Looks like acting or skit
Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by ScrillyGOAT: 10:17am On Mar 17, 2021
If we comment full ground now, they will come back after a week to tell us it's a skit.
Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by Vatod(m): 10:17am On Mar 17, 2021
all I see is DRUG....
Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by Buzx: 10:17am On Mar 17, 2021
Fake. Shot for YouTube views.
Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by SarkinYarki: 10:18am On Mar 17, 2021
Silly script with poor actors
Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by yvesboss(m): 10:18am On Mar 17, 2021
edoairways:

That video is scripted

My thought exactly
Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by powerhouse3(m): 10:19am On Mar 17, 2021
pure acting....

He removed his trousers ,but adjust his boxer ...

charles okocha,.. someone is about to give a run for your money...

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by 1x2x3: 10:20am On Mar 17, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Drug use.

Say no to drugs.

Lol you think it's drug..... Always listen to what the person is say to give you a clue. The music director that committed suicide in Ghana started behaving mad before he took his life and the girlfriend confirmed there an evil person behind the whole thing. You've got no clue what youths are doing for money these days.

This looks staged to me anyway.
Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by Aug28th(m): 10:20am On Mar 17, 2021
He for commot the pant too nah
Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by toplinetrtrend: 10:20am On Mar 17, 2021
donmixc:
is obvious it happened in the south, criminals angry angry

Between this guy and the bandits/Boko haram that are raping your mother's in the north, which one is worse?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by tgmservice: 10:20am On Mar 17, 2021
All this skits of these days will not let us know when the real madness happens
Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by TWOWAYMIRROR: 10:21am On Mar 17, 2021
A girl must have used his brainbox for yahoo xtra plus
Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by Laslaslala: 10:21am On Mar 17, 2021
The idiot wants to use the lady but the girl spirit strong pass am,d thing backfire,lol
Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by Buzx: 10:22am On Mar 17, 2021
donmixc:
is obvious it happened in the south, criminals angry angry

Use your head this morning. It's too early to be stupid.
Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:22am On Mar 17, 2021
omoadeleye:
if later this was debunk as just a video skit, he will become mad IJN that he will never see cure to his madness...

but for now, ehyaa... only God knows what happened, may God interven.

If indeed you believe in Jesus, do you care to explain this statement?

Does Jesus make people mad?
Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by hegej: 10:23am On Mar 17, 2021
Doesn't look like a skit. That's real madness
Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by Caleycashh: 10:23am On Mar 17, 2021
Righteousness2:
Either of these could be responsible for that display!

1. An evil arrow fired on the young man
2. Consequences of entering into a contract with the devil.
When he collects from you, it is with mercy!

The devil has nothing tangible to give. He flashes you with the things God deposited inside you. In return , he renders you mad, useless and give you an apartment in the lake of fire
Oga why all your response is always spiritual!?... what if it's a prank?, or he has a psychological problem, Quit fear mongering to coerce people it's no longer working in this century!
Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by Gobdddd(m): 10:23am On Mar 17, 2021
This probably happened in Imo State, my state.
The buses passing are of Imo colour.

Even though the noise here no gree make I hear am well, but I think it was a mere prank.

Some comedians are doing that in Owerri recently
Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by Charmingrascal(m): 10:25am On Mar 17, 2021
Young boys in their early 20s are doing money ritual and use Yahoo/internet scam as a cover up.

Many of those Yahoo boys u see are doing money ritual. All you overzealous girls that want to live life on the fast lane should be careful with them, before they use your destiny.

This is real I know people who do it.
Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by Vlibray: 10:25am On Mar 17, 2021
Why e no off him boxers tongue
Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by Gobdddd(m): 10:25am On Mar 17, 2021
This probably happened in Imo State, my state.
The buses passing are of Imo colour.

Even though the noise here no gree make I hear am well, but I think it was a mere prank.

Some comedians are doing that in Owerri recently.

But then end product is to teach lessons to our teeming youths that refuse to do something tangible, but are rather looking for a short cut to success.
If you no use them, dem go use you.

Wise up
Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by Thistrendblog(f): 10:25am On Mar 17, 2021
Hmmmm..
Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 17, 2021
1x2x3:

Lol you think it's drug..... Always listen to what the person is say to give you a clue. The music director that committed suicide in Ghana started behaving mad before he took his life and the girlfriend confirmed there an evil person behind the whole thing. You've got no clue what youths are doing for money these days.

This looks staged to me anyway.

Yeah indeed, EVIL SPIRITS.

The man above is on drugs, over use of hard drugs.

He is having a severe panic attack and excessive heart palpitation from drug use.

If he is taken to the doctor, he will given an injection to relax and sleep, once he wakes up, he will better except if a brain damage occurred.

OR

He is acting a skit.
Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by Gudlite: 10:26am On Mar 17, 2021
The reply of so many here baffles me,most people are blaming the man as the architect of his own misfortune. It may be true and also may not be true. It is possible that his business partner(s) may be greedy enough to put him in that condition in order to take all the profit. I have seen a case like that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by FREEMADNESS: 10:27am On Mar 17, 2021
Colorado things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Baby Born With Internal Organs Outside In Benue State (Disturbing Photos) / 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe / Vets Pull Out Full-Size Blanket Swallowed By A 13-Foot Pet Burmese Python

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.