Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,235 members, 7,887,656 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:59 AM

Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) (47398 Views)

Man Jumps Into Osun River After Complaining About Hardship / Man Jumps Into Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge Water / Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by therajah: 1:17pm On Mar 17, 2021
Righteousness2:
Either of these could be responsible for that display!

1. An evil arrow fired on the young man
2. Consequences of entering into a contract with the devil.
When he collects from you, it is without mercy!

The devil has nothing tangible to give. He flashes you with the things God deposited inside you. In return , he renders you mad, useless and give you an apartment in the lake of fire

Not true!
3. Mental illness..

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by 1x2x3: 1:20pm On Mar 17, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Yeah indeed, EVIL SPIRITS.

The man above is on drugs, over use of hard drugs.

He is having a severe panic attack and excessive heart palpitation from drug use.

If he is taken to the doctor, he will given an injection to relax and sleep, once he wakes up, he will better except if a brain damage occurred.

OR

He is acting a skit.

I don't argue much. If you don't believe those things don't exist then I offer to pay your ticket to this way make I show you things. Your knowledge is restricted to the physical things you see and I respect that. Once day you will meet something that will defy all logical and scientific reasoning.
Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by Kewellbanks: 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2021
Anybody to bless me with MTN Airtime. Even if its 100. I'm in the middle of something very urgent.
Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by Bmaster(m): 1:39pm On Mar 17, 2021
Kizyte:
When the devil gives with the right hand, it collects with the left hand.

Ask God to bless you rather than soiling your hands. God money no dey finish, e go surely reach you if you ask.
you said 'ask God to bless you'.

How
Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by Danboy43: 2:11pm On Mar 17, 2021
Money is not everything.
Please give your life to Jesus for your safety
Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by mechanics(m): 2:16pm On Mar 17, 2021
Hmmm, maybe too much jazz.
Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by sketcherJ(m): 2:23pm On Mar 17, 2021
Namzy:
It's a skit. A lot of them going on lately, and it will soon be stale. People will do anything to go viral. Watch out for the confession later. It's people believing these stunts that encourage them
it isn't bro. Did u see them attach any Twitter or Instagram username for popularity? Everything is a skit to u?
Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by Dickson178(m): 2:28pm On Mar 17, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by Dickson178(m): 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2021
Babaken:
Contract with devil expire or fail.
grin grin grin
Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by Revolva(m): 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2021
That in imo state ....this madness is becoming rampant over there

I have watched many girls ran mad and guys as well who are core yahoo boys
Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by Dickson178(m): 2:32pm On Mar 17, 2021
You want to leave a good life ,now look at what is happening to this idiot, I believe it was a contract with the devil .
Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by gosmoney(m): 2:40pm On Mar 17, 2021
Dis one displaying madeness nw tomorrow or next u will see another Benz with him make una dey there
Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by SoliBayNG: 3:09pm On Mar 17, 2021
omoadeleye:
if later this was debunk as just a video skit, he will become mad in the name of Obatala that he will never see a cure to his madness...

but for now, ehyaa... only God knows what happened, may God interven.

You are right. It's actually a skit. I saw the idiot commenting on a page that posted this video. Followed the trail and he had comedy written all over.

Can you tell me what's comedy in this shit?
Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by Chrixtopha(m): 3:42pm On Mar 17, 2021
STAGED....ALL THESE THEIR CHEAP ATTENTION
Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by mich2012: 3:44pm On Mar 17, 2021
This has to be a skit. When he said "I don't want your money again", I knew it wasn't real.
Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by Kizyte(m): 4:34pm On Mar 17, 2021
Bmaster:
you said 'ask God to bless you'.
How
How do you ask your friends and family for favour?
Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by ogub(m): 4:52pm On Mar 17, 2021
vincentjk:

Watch how he'll blame this on the devil lol

After bad mouthing the devil and you mistakenly enter hellfire u go hear am o lol

I always tell people this.
God will not forsake his own what if he enters heaven, the desires of haters will never come to pass on the life of any true child of God
Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by solufemiwa(m): 5:06pm On Mar 17, 2021
I always wonder why Nigerians always relate this type of act to juju.. people are going through a lot in this country.. depression is real... Mental health is real
Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by lonlytroy(m): 5:26pm On Mar 17, 2021
Say No to Hard Drugs

1 Like

Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by joyousever(f): 6:41pm On Mar 17, 2021
I saw a man stark naked roaming along Ikotun market road in the afternoon 3 weeks ago. He looked fresh and clean shaven. In fact, I was shocked at such a sight.
Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by piagetskinner(m): 8:18pm On Mar 17, 2021
This guy fit de among those who follow chop raw chicken
Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by Eaglesence: 10:45pm On Mar 17, 2021
JosephXavier:
This one is either failure to meet sacrifice deadline or excessive highness

May God save us all from this type of experience

Wait oo, but why him no pull pant

Did i hear him say "i dont need your money any more, i dont need your car" ? Chai!!!
Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 17, 2021
That guy is definitely acting,a real mad person can’t be held like that,without him not trying to bite or hurt you.
Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by falcon01: 12:03am On Mar 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

The devil has nothing tangible to give. He flashes you with the things God deposited inside you. In return , he renders you mad, useless and give you an apartment in the lake of fire
hey dummy!!! that's the effect of drug abuse, superstitious Motherf****aa

1 Like

Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by 9jaRealist: 5:16am On Mar 18, 2021
>
DRUGS! embarassed
>
Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by mechanics(m): 7:53am On Mar 18, 2021
joyousever:
I saw a man stark naked roaming along Ikotun market road in the afternoon 3 weeks ago. He looked fresh and clean shaven. In fact, I was shocked at such a sight.
hmmmm, maybe he has put his hands into evil things.
Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by mechanics(m): 7:56am On Mar 18, 2021
ScrillyGOAT:
If we comment full ground now, they will come back after a week to tell us it's a skit.
hahahahah, this can't be a skit o.
Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by mechanics(m): 7:58am On Mar 18, 2021
He's sowing what he has reaped and this is the consequence of running ahead of God's time and program, we all have to be patience to wait for our own time to make it.
Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by Danniey: 9:40am On Mar 18, 2021
Righteousness2:

baldadash
Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by joyousever(f): 5:35pm On Mar 18, 2021
Perhaps.
mechanics:
hmmmm, maybe he has put his hands into evil things.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by Parigi01: 3:11pm On Mar 24, 2021
Get in touch, I want to take advantage of this order to order between 3 to 5 logos

Jenadi:
Una sure say no be skit?

____

LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT FOR BUSINESS OWNERS!!

Get a unique and quality logo that represents the values and vision of your brand/business at up to 70% off!

Instead of ₦10,000, Get the following at just ₦2,990!;

• A high quality logo that is attention grabbing. With this, you'd get more prospects and customers for your business.
• A transparent version of your logo which you can use to watermark images of your products and services.
• A plain version of your logo for letter heads, business cards, Identity cards, etc.
• 3 variations of a 3D version of your logo that distinguishes your logo from that of your competitors, thereby giving you an edge over them.
• A PDF copy of your logo.

Contact us on WhatsApp via the number on the flyer below to take advantage of this discount before it ends.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13248444_20210311142926_jpeg724d89ac1046e46cbbd6fd07169f6cbe

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13248447_20210119100323_jpeg02e9378325ec3af726b890922bca1ded

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13248448_20210119100402_jpegb2abcfc1524ecb2667bf302de4f47a72

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13248449_20210119100235_jpeg2080d370c46fdf748158af636e0cc688
Re: Young Man Jumps Out Of Car, Starts Acting Crazy (VIDEO) by ScrillyGOAT: 4:20am On Mar 27, 2021
mechanics:
hahahahah, this can't be a skit o.

Baba, e don happen o. It's a skit. I don tire for 9jirians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Baby Born With Internal Organs Outside In Benue State (Disturbing Photos) / 5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe / Vets Pull Out Full-Size Blanket Swallowed By A 13-Foot Pet Burmese Python

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.