Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,234 members, 7,928,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 09:03 PM

Angela Okorie: How Old, Is She Married, Everything You Need To Know - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Okorie: How Old, Is She Married, Everything You Need To Know (358 Views)

Bbnaija Diane Reveals She’s Married With 2kids / Mercy Aigbe Reveals Why She Married Lanre Gentry, Her Estranged Husband / Laura Ikeji Explains That She's Still In Disbelief She Married Ogbonna Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Angela Okorie: How Old, Is She Married, Everything You Need To Know by Godwindiji: 5:21pm On Mar 17, 2021
December 2019 had her fighting for life after been allegedly shot several times in the head and other parts of the body, actress Angela Okorie can be called a survivor. Besides being a survivor, she can be called many things the most obvious been an actress, a TV personality, and a model. How much of Angela Okorie do you know? Whatever you may have already known about her, here are more things you need to know.

Angela Okorie was born on the 17th of August 1986, in Cotonou, Benin Republic. She is the third child of five children born to parents from Ishiagu-Ivo Local Government Area of Ebonyi State in the Southeastern part of Nigeria.

Angela had her formative years up to secondary education in the Benin Republic. At the age of 17, she returned to Nigeria.

Continue reading....
https://www.anaedoonline.ng/2021/03/17/angela-okorie/

(1) (Reply)

Rita Edochie Invites Fans For Prophet Odumeje’s Vigil (video) / “my Next Album I Need You To Hear My Pain, Burnaboy Blasts Fans / "I Really Wanted To Be Tacha's Friend" - Bbnaija Seyi Opens Up(video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.