Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,866 members, 7,889,888 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:56 PM

Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) (64608 Views)

Ijora-Badia: A Slum Of Cheap Sex, Illicit Drugs And A Filthy Environment / Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) / Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Lagos Beaten & Disgraced By Mob(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Kingsleystunner(m): 10:26pm On Mar 18, 2021
Revolva:
This happened in Ijora Badia in the early hours of today, one of the ghetto areas in Lagos State in the early hours of today, a woman who should be around her 40s was caught by the community in society as she was planning her ways to kidnap children in the community.

The woman has always been, disguising to be a madwoman begging for things from people, and according to people in the society, it was said that the woman has always been begging around for things from people and it's not her first time.

Just last week, there were reports of more than 2 children missing in the area and have not been found, even women who are aggrieved and angry about the way these kidnappers have been frequently operating in the society throw stones hit her with anything they can get their hands on.

Today, this lady was caught trying to give Agbalumo fruit to young children when she was caught as she tried luring the children.

Immediately, she was caught, Angry mob starts to batter her, beat and hit her with all sort of things like stones, heavy sticks, and the hood guys used Cutlass and bottles to hit the woman.

The lady was then dragged away by an angry mob who tied her with ropes and dragged her away onto a bridge where they reportedly burnt her to ashes.

Viewer Discretion; See Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irPg-tYi7ks

Although, some people said the lady should be handover to the police but angry mob said No that the woman should be burnt to death.

they must surly burn them..why this country just be like this any little thing them go dey burn thief
e be like say na their daily bread be this to dey burn and beat thief
am just tired of this country oo
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by nyiamfrank: 10:27pm On Mar 18, 2021
That is not good
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 18, 2021
Many years ago I was almost caught by a ritualist pretending to be a mad man

God delivered him miraculously (Without me knowing I averted danger)

6 months later, the man was exposed and he was arrested (They said he was mentioning big men name's as the people he was supplying)

Although we no later hear what happened with his case but we Meuuuuuveeeeeeee

Just using the medium to thank God for his abundance mercies on me
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by 99thEnemy(m): 10:30pm On Mar 18, 2021
BUSHHUNTER:
Saphire grin d Future is indeed female

Saphire

saphiere

sapphiere

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 18, 2021
What if she didn't even know her state of mind and didn't even know what she was doing or happened. Where was the getaway vehicle/keke/okada that led to that conclusion, what if in madness her maternal instincts kicked in and she offered the kids gala innocently. Why are people so dumb and blood thirsty. What if a mental facility found her truly mad if she was handed over to the police. Why are people so blood thirsty for jungle justice and naive for legal processes. MAYBE ALL SHE NEEDED WAS MENTAL HELP. NAIJA 21ST CENTURY AND WE ARE LIKE THIS. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 10:30pm On Mar 18, 2021
dhardline:
Jungle justice is never the way forward. A lot of people have been falsely accused and payed with their lives because of it. Please let's desist from it.
if they will listen
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
Make them go burn all the politicians destroying this country
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Zooposki(f): 10:33pm On Mar 18, 2021
That is why I avoid poor Neighborhoods. Too many illiterates and Agberos. Just a simple mistake of false accusations and you can end up like this woman.

7 Likes

Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by gnykelly(m): 10:33pm On Mar 18, 2021
ijora badia stay away from there if you are autistic patient or old and frail and cannot feed yourself.

i have witnessed it live.

only animals live there.

3 Likes

Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Elliot2(m): 10:34pm On Mar 18, 2021
lexy2014:

If a corrupt politician who has stolen d wealth and entitlement including palliatives of this community strolls into this community, he will be hailed with shouts of alaye. No sympathy for any kidnappers if d lady was truly one, but If this level of jungle justice is meted out to d thieves that preside over our affairs, there will be cleansing in d land
Don't pray for your child to be kidnapped o, the experience is worst than losing that child to the cold hands of death. For death you grieve once and move on. But for kidnapping, you grieve every passing day.
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 18, 2021
Joysticks:
It's not that they caught her kidnapping.Someone saw her giving agbalumo to children and he assumed she wanted to kidnap them.

It's possible that she could be a kidnapper

Will a normal child in his right mind collect something eatable from a mad man if he or she is not compelled to do so (Either with voodoo or whatever) because kids normally run from mad men or women

It does not matter how friendly the mad person is

Nothing will make a child stoop so low to collect something eatable from someone looking dirty

Think about that carefully
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Realfrankie(m): 10:36pm On Mar 18, 2021
MozB:
No matter what, jungle justice is not the way forward. How do you get vital information about other kidnapped kids and their hideouts? No be everything be burn burn

why you copy person comment?
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by cococandy(f): 10:36pm On Mar 18, 2021
What was their proof?
I’m tired of hearing stuff like this
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by wonder233: 10:37pm On Mar 18, 2021
So because she was giving agbalumo to kids, she was automatically tagged a kidnapper?
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Richimills(m): 10:40pm On Mar 18, 2021
I'm in shock,seeing all these.. we dey zoo really
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 18, 2021
wonder233:
So because she was giving agbalumo to kids, she was automatically tagged a kidnapper?

Have you ever seen a kid go close to someone mad (Ok let's say that's possible, but there will still be gap)

But have you ever seen a kid that is not mad himself or herself trying to collect something from a mad man or woman?

Yoruba will say kini ipade werey ati asinwin

It just looks and sound wrong

Not like I am supporting the jungle justice but it does not sound normal

Just my unbias opinion
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by lexy2014: 10:42pm On Mar 18, 2021
Elliot2:
Don't pray for your child to be kidnapped o, the experience is worst than losing that child to the cold hands of death. For death you grieve once and move on. But for kidnapping, you grieve every passing day.

I can't seem to draw a correlation with ur post and d comment I made. There's no correlation whatsoever
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by descarado: 10:45pm On Mar 18, 2021
The law enforcement agencies are not reliable. People take matters into their hand.
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by koyyess: 10:47pm On Mar 18, 2021
There is no concrete evidence that it was an attempted kidnap.

Nizoorians don't just like seeing wretched looking people because they have nothing to offer them. Right there in that street are rich men and women who do rituals...yet, these same animals won't dare touch those women.

Nothing like justice here. If you make money killing people, you will be a god to nizoorians

Bad people...bad leaders.
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Elliot2(m): 10:49pm On Mar 18, 2021
lexy2014:

I can't seem to draw a correlation with ur post and d comment I made. There's no correlation whatsoever
My bad. I didn't think it through
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by ezewealth(m): 10:54pm On Mar 18, 2021
what do u expect, this is a dogs eat dogs country. I less about the victim
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Calcium33: 10:54pm On Mar 18, 2021
stealmatic:

e be like say na tinubu destroy your career,what's the correlation between what you just typed and the issue on ground,if we check properly las las na Igbo u go be,aeon Olori pelebe oshi
and the last time I checked, I wasn't the reason for your misfortune asslicker... ode
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 18, 2021
Most Lagosians are animals!
Anyway, nothing to see here. Just poor people killing each other.
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Godbless3(m): 11:02pm On Mar 18, 2021
lilvicky68:
The heart of man is desperately wicked.. Nigerian heart na times2..why do we have police and other authorities..at least she should have been handed to the police for further investigation and possibly bringing back of other kidnapped children..

That's because we don't trust the police. Jungle justice is wrong but the govt and police have lost our trust.
We do some people (even town planners) built fences that is taller than their house?
Why do polithieftians waste public funds to hire personal bodyguards?
Why is it that the same SARS that was disbanded are going by the name ANTI-ROBBERY SQUAD (AIS)? and were standing along Oron Road (airport road) in ifa atai, uyo, akwa ibom state, stoping vehicles and check people bags at 8pm yesterday?
This country have a wide cap in trust issues.
Its a failed nation bro.
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by saphiere(f): 11:02pm On Mar 18, 2021
Kewellbanks:
it's never a must for you to comment when you have nothing to say. I wish you have the idea how much this was irritating to me. What is "hmmm" got to do with the whole story?
I will take you serious if you are the one buying my data for me.
For now, cry me a river.
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by olaolaking: 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2021
lilvicky68:
The heart of man is desperately wicked.. Nigerian heart na times2..why do we have police and other authorities..at least she should have been handed to the police for further investigation and possibly bringing back of other kidnapped children..
She might not even be able to a kidnapper
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by P1PrinceKT(m): 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2021
Yorubas are Mads!!!
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Twelfthman: 11:16pm On Mar 18, 2021
You should. She probably might be Innocent...
falcon01:
That's brutal!! But at this point I don't care
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by SarkinYarki: 11:23pm On Mar 18, 2021
I can assure you that woman is innocent
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by jchioma: 11:24pm On Mar 18, 2021
lilvicky68:

The realist people of this community are certain that the chances of finding those other kidnapped children is very slim and that once she is handed over to the police there's every possibility that may be the end of discussion.

There are too many examples to cite of criminals and ritualists that either bribed their way out of prison or had one godfather or the other to let them off the hook, in other words, people have lost faith in the Nigeria police. So, they resort to self-help.
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 18, 2021
dhardline:
Jungle justice is never the way forward. A lot of people have been falsely accused and payed with their lives because of it. Please let's desist from it.
alot of people, it is also highly possible that this woman is innocent.
Re: Female Child Kidnapper Caught In Ijora Badia, Lagos, Burnt To Ashes (Graphic) by Dearlord(m): 11:27pm On Mar 18, 2021
I support anything that can support normalcy in the society

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FUTO Undergraduate, Chitere Okoronkwo Kills Her Boyfriend. Photo / Busola Dakolo Gives Update On Her Rape Case Against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.